Sholeh Events, LLC

Chicago, IL View map
$2,950 Package Price

$2,950 Package Price

Sholeh Events is an insured wedding and event planning business in Chicago, Illinois. Owner and lead planner, Sholeh Munion, has a dual degree in management and marketing and a certificate in professional meeting and event planning from the Events Industry Council. Throughout her impressive 15-year career as a wedding planner, Sholeh has developed a deep appreciation for personalizing her services to best suit her clients’ particular tastes.

Sholeh Events empowers couples to envision the type of wedding that they have always desired. Sholeh offers full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination packages. Sholeh can assist you with venue selection, help with travel and hotel accommodation and transportation, and more. Some of her additional services include:

• Timeline creation
  • Vendor management
  • Event space and hotel room block negotiation
  • Wedding itinerary creation
  • Day-of coordinator services
  • Month-of coordinator services
  • Destination and Distance Planning
  • Budget advice
  • Assistance with printing signage, invitations, wedding stationery, ceremony & reception programs
  • Marriage document assistance
  • Guest favors & room gifts
  • Wedding day survival kits
  • Family management
  • Setup on wedding day
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,950

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$110

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Julia
    Julia D. Married on 11/06/2019

Amazing Coordinator!

Wow, Sholeh completely exceeded our expectations! I felt pretty good about planning the wedding and just wanted some help on the day of so I didn't have to deal with the small things, but now I can't imagine getting through the wedding without her. From our first correspondence, Sholeh was so helpful, responsive, professional, and just generally a kind human being. Always 5-10 minutes early to everything! She made sure the wedding went off without a hitch and even accommodated a last minute change to move a table to make the dance floor bigger no problem. If there were any issues behind the scenes, I never knew because she just handled it. What a pro. I can't recommend her enough and so happy I stumbled across her on wedding wire. Worth every penny!
  • Carly
    Carly L. Married on 09/21/2019

Stop your search - hire Sholeh!

From the moment I met Sholeh, I knew I didn’t have to interview anyone else. She is so personable, professional and made wedding planning a breeze. I hired her as my day of coordinator, but she went above and beyond that. She was always available to answer my questions, big or small via email, phone or text and this was months before the wedding! She was extremely organized, provided excellent advice, input and recommendations that made me (and my mom) feel at total ease. She led the rehearsal at the church and made my very large bridal party (8 bridesmaids) and family feel completely comfortable and ready for the next day. The day of the wedding was flawless! From coordinating with my all of my vendors, to setting up the church and reception (even better than I imagined), to timing my first look, to dealing with guests who arrived 2 hours early to the reception she was on top of everything. She was always smiling and willing to help everyone throughout the night. She stayed until the very end and helped my family load all of our gifts/decor into the car - completely above and beyond. I would highly recommend Sholeh – she feels like more of a friend through the entire process and treats your wedding as if it’s her own.
    T Married on 12/15/2018

An Exceptional Coordinator

Sholeh Munion is an exceptional coordinator. She is professional and punctual. She is extraordinarily kind and understanding. She assisted with my wedding to ensure that it ran efficiently and despite the unconventional plans for our day. My singular request was that our wedding timeline run on schedule, and Sholeh ensured that she negotiate with the event space staff and other wedding vendors to keep everything moving in a timely fashion. Sholeh, additionally, met with me several times to ensure that she had a clear understanding of my vision at times and in locations that were most convenient for my schedule during the planning process. She responded to to any concerns I had promptly; I don't believe I ever waited beyond a day for a reply message. She exceeded her contracted duties several times throughout the evening by assisting in an unusual role when one of my vendors abandoned the wedding without communicating with me, my husband, or Sholeh. Sholeh was very good about handling unexpected circumstances, and endeavored to shield me from a majority of the inconveniences of the day so I was able to enjoy my day with my family and friends. With nearly 250 guests in attendance, her assistance was invaluable. I cannot imagine having such a successful wedding without her support. I give her the highest praise, and would encourage anyone seeking an event coordinator to consider the incredible skill of Sholeh Munion.

Deals

Sholeh Events, LLC 1
Exclusive

545 W Division St Chicago, IL, 60610

9 am-9 pm
Location of (Sholeh Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding