Shiphra Bakhchi

1 west 34th street, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Shiphra Bakhchi

Shiphra Bakhchi is a professional wedding officiant in New York City, New York. Rabbi Bakhchi is a licensed clinical psychologist and experienced spiritual counselor. She helps couples and individuals from all walks of life develop strong relationships and celebrate their big days in a way that is meaningful and memorable. Whether you’re planning a simple ceremony or a grand celebration with all of your loved ones, choose Rabbi Shiphra Bakhchi to celebrate with you.

Shiphra Bakhchi provides custom ceremonies for couples of all faiths and wedding day visions. She will meet with you for a personal consultation to discuss your overall expectations, as well as special readings or rituals that are important to you. She develops custom-written ceremonies and can provide pre-marital spiritual counseling.

2 Reviews for Shiphra Bakhchi

Kayla Monahemi · Married on 08/10/2019

If you are looking for someone who will make your special day spark, you have found her!

My husband and I were so pleased with Shiphra’s services! She welcomed us with such love and enthusiasm in making our special day possible. She has helped us start this new and amazing chapter of our lives on the right foot. She made this experience as stress free as she possibly could by supporting us every step of the way and give us unconditional support. She gave us superb marriage advice and helped calm our nerves in the process. She made us feel so special and helped me understand there is nobody I would rather be with in my life! Having her by our sides as we tied the knot was one of the best parts of the wedding, a moment I will always cherish in my heart. May her kind heart spread to as many happy couples as possible.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Shiphra Bakhchi FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 1000.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 500.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Jewish
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English