Hollins Area, Roanoke, VA 24019 Map · Phone number

About Shenandoah All Faith Ministry

My passions have evolved into creating beautiful ceremonies that mark the significant moments along the path of life. I am always privileged and humbled to be able to officiate at such significant moments in the lives of others and my intent is to bring joy and lasting memories that will serve those involved for years to come.

My journey has led me to Interfaith Ministry which honors diversity and the celebration of the human experience and I am always happy to work with other clergy when so desired.

I was ordained on June tenth 2004 as an Interfaith Minister by The New Seminary at St. John the Divine Cathedral in New York City. As a result I am certified to officiate at weddings and other sacred ceremonies in New York and the Commonwealth of Virginia and can be certified in most other states with advance notice.

Prior to seminary I have had many adventures, experienced many days filled with ecstasy and days filled with adversity but most of my time has been spent filling ordinary days and enjoying all of the seasons of change.

"That brings me to who I am today and I am finally learning that NOW is what matters most. So I have deleted the documentation from my long bio but always remain open to all of your questions. Then we can focus on the present, while looking to the future, my future, your future, our future, because we are all in this together living at this extraordinary time we call NOW."

fran6
francesinvestments
Shenandoah All Faith Ministry
Blessing of the rings Carrie and Landry at Smith Mountain Lake Photo by Emily Porter
fran1
fran6
francesinvestments

12 Reviews for Shenandoah All Faith Ministry

Kimberly · Married on 09/14/2012

Reverend Francis was an absolute blessing the day of our ceremony. I called her at the last minute, literally, and she performed our wedding the same day. Although I had just met her, she was very personable and gracious. The language she used in our ceremony was spiritual and universal at the same time. I appreciated the fact that she focused on love bringing us together while acknowledging us as individuals who will inspire happiness in one another. She is truly a unique person and I feel honored that she performed our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/15/2012

Kristin · Married on 06/09/2012

Rev. Frances Barnhart is lovable from the second you lay eyes on her and becomes even more wonderful within the first few moments you meet with her. She has a wonderful/loving/caring/spiritual energy that emits beautifully. She gave us a personalized wedding ceremony that made even the best man request a tissue. We would not have wanted any other person to join us in marriage that day. She is magnificent. WE LOVE FRANCES :)

Sent on 07/03/2012

becca · Married on 03/10/2012

Frances was wonderful! She tailored the ceremony specifically to us, was willing to perform rain or shine where we wanted, and was so sweet and genuine the whole way through. She made us feel important and special, and what more could you want on your big day. If you are looking for something a little more personal and unique please use her you won't regret it.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Shenandoah All Faith Ministry FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist

• Allure Weddings & Events
    Allure Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Rev. Frances Barnhart of All Faith Ministry. She is such a joy and pleasure to work with. Officiated the ceremony wonderfully. A beautifully written ceremony matched perfectly with the Bride and Groom's personalities. She has a delightful and welcoming presence and I look forward to working with her again!

• Hollins Area Roanoke, 24019 See on map