7203 Glen Pine St, Glenn Dale, MD 20769 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Sheer Joy Affairs

Sheer Joy Affairs is a wedding planning company based out of Glenn Dale, Maryland. Curating unforgettable events for couples with contemporary visions, this company focuses on translating their clients’ personalities into each element of the celebrations. Founder, Niki Handy, directs her business with a heartfelt and enthusiastic conviction to give her clients the most worry-free and joy-filled wedding experience possible.

Sheer Joy Affairs embraces innovation and fresh ideas. Their team encourages couples to explore every possible avenue of expression, whether that be in their wedding menu, decorative elements, or venue choice. Planning packages are available in full, partial, month-of, or event design-oriented options. Some of the services Sheer Joy Affairs offers include:

• Personalized client consultations
  • Tailored to-do lists and agendas
  • Vendor referrals and management

2 Reviews for Sheer Joy Affairs

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 07/14/2018

Wedding Day of Coordinator

I hired Sheer Joy Affairs to be my month of coordinator for our wedding on 7/14/18. Niki went above and beyond. She was more than a month of coordinator, she was helping me througout my planning. She checked in with me almost every week to make sure I stayed on track. The month of my wedding she scheduled appointments for us to sit down and meet with some of the vendors. Anything I asked her for help with she was there from booking my transportation to making our wedding programs. Niki and her team coordinated every detail of our wedding day and everything went smoothly. She even came to the house and made sure I ate. I didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day. All I had to do was show up. I don't know what I would have done without Niki. Sheer Joy Affairs is the best!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Sheer Joy Affairs Pricing

Sheer Joy Affairs Price Rates

Sheer Joy Affairs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2