She Sees Photography

Hinckley, IL View map
$2,320 Most Popular Price

$2,320 Most Popular Price

Hi, my name is Trish! I am the photographer and owner of She Sees Photography.

YOUR unique love story is why I'm here.
People often ask "what inspired you to be a photographer?" It's because I LOVE people and I LOVE their stories. Behind my camera, I get to tell those stories in a very beautiful and creative way.

Part of the art of photography is being a student and master of LIGHT. Light is what creates mood. It's what illuminates these stories that we want to tell. While I use natural light as often as possible, I also understand the importance of flash and how to use it in a flattering and natural way.

My other focus is allowing couples to be natural, honest and candid. That means, creating an atmosphere where YOU feel comfortable to BE YOURSELVES. I give gentle direction when needed and I stand my distance when I see those beautiful moments just happening all on their own.

If you enjoy my portfolio and you want to learn more about how I can beautifully capture your wedding day, then I want to learn more about YOU! Call/text or message me.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1925.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2320.00

Engagement Shoot
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
    Megan N. Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing photographer to work with

We had a great experience with Trish!
    Our wedding photos turned out beautiful.
    I have always been a little shy in front of the camera but she made us feel very comfortable.
    We would def use her again for family pictures in the future!
    Tori J. Married on 06/21/2019

Trish is incredible!

Trish was so easy to work with throughout the planning process and she had so many great ideas on our special day! She made my Husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera and we couldn't be happier with all the photos we've received! :D
    Kent Married on 11/14/2015
    My wife and I contracted She Sees Photography to shoot our wedding because Trish was familiar with the venue, had a well rounded impressive portfolio, is an experienced wedding photographer, and was reasonably priced. Unsurprisingly she did an exceptional job! Prior to the event we went over specific shots that were important to us (i.e. different combinations of family and dreamy romantic scenes), and during the wedding we didn't even need to think about it because Trish took care of everything. I highly recommend She Sees Photography -- you will not be disappointed.

Real Weddings

53 photos · 06/22/2019

Deals

She Sees Photography 1
Offer

CONGRATS on your engagement + upcoming wedding! I LOVE photographing weddings. And I want to capture YOUR unique love story. Save $100 on your wedding photography coverage when you book with She Sees Photography by January 25th, 2020.

Call/Text/Message me so we can chat about the details of your day and I can provide you a custom quote with your discount!

Pricing

She Sees Photography Price Rates

DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment DJUj Mobile Music Lights & Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amazing Photography!

The Silver Fox The Silver Fox Historic Weddings

She Sees Photography has taken photos at our building and they were some of the best we've seen here so far! It's hard to capture in photos just how interesting and grand our building is, but She Sees did an awesome job.

155 N. Oak St. Hinckley, IL, 60520
Location of (She Sees Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding