Brooklyn, NY 11214 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About ShariFilms

We're visual storytellers with a keen eye for intimate details that often create the most beautiful and sentimental memories. It is our goal to capture and highlight those candid and intimate moments from your wedding day and piece them together into a handcrafted film. No two weddings are ever the same because everyone's love story is uniquely theirs.

www.sharifilms.com

22 Reviews for ShariFilms

• Sandicomm

Cecilia · Married on 05/18/2019

Gorgeous work

Sharif came at the recommendation of our photographer, Denis Gostev. Like Denis, his style is artistic but also naturalistic--nothing feels staged, his editing is sharp, and his music choices are on point. He offers an array of affordable packages. The consultation was easy peasy and we can't wait to see him on our big day!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Alicia Velez · Married on 09/22/2018

Goes above and beyond

Sharif is awesome. He's such a nice guy and has a great sense of humor. He shares your moment with you. While he is there to capture it, he is invested as much as you are. He really wants to do a good job and you feel that from him. He worked fantastically with my photographer. He was on time and professional. His wife helped shoot and it worked out perfectly as she was able to get shots of my husband getting ready while Sharif took video of me, the moms, and bridal party getting ready. He was detail oriented getting all those money-shots of the kiss, the invitations, rings, how the space was set up, etc. Prior to the 20-minute long video, we got our teaser and I absolutely could not stop smiling with how well Sharif captured my amazing day. I am so glad I opted for the video because as much as photos are awesome, seeing the day in real time, and being able to relive it gives me so much joy. Sharif again went above and beyond, even staying later than our initially agreed upon contract to get nighttime outdoor sky shots on our venue's terrace. I really cannot express how easy he is to work with and how well he will capture the essence of your big day. Please pick this man (husband and wife team) for your wedding!

Sent on 02/28/2019

caite · Married on 06/30/2018

Sharif's teaser video and highlight video were absolutely AMAZING! They completely capture the feeling of our wedding day and I honestly could not recommend hiring Sharif more highly! It was one of the best decisions of our wedding -- knowing I'll look back at this footage of our day for the rest of my life is so special. Thank you, Sharif!

Caite & Andrew

Sent on 09/05/2018

Award

ShariFilms FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

• Brooklyn, 11214 See on map