About Shana Beals Makeup Artistry & Skin Studio

#1 Rated and Requested Makeup Artist!

I specialize in on site Bridal makeup as well as: TV, Magazine/ Print, Photo Shoots and for all occasions! I also specialize in air brush. I have over 18 yrs., of professional makeup artistry experience. I am a MAC certified artist as well as a certified Bobbi Brown artist. I have worked with numerous major cosmetic company's, as well as national television stations, magazine's and film company's. Makeup is a true form of art for me, and I am blessed to be able to be a part of someone's most important day!

I also specialize in resurfacing peels/ facials. Glycolic, Salicylic, Papaya, The Radiance peel any many more! All peels are designed to get results! You will see improvement in over all texture, firmness and any dis coloration will improve or diminish. I also do professional brow shaping and offer waxing services. I use and sell only the finest line of skincare products as well as my own exclusive makeup artistry line, Shana B. cosmetics available in my studio or online at MakeupAndSkinByShana.com!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Consultations (3)
Airbrush Makeup (3)
Fake Lashes (3)
Licensed (1)

I first met Shana at the Cal Expo Bridal Show in 2006. I started regular skin treatments about a year prior to my wedding and I was very impressed with her enthusiasm, knowledge of products, and most importantly, my results. Shana did bridal make up for myself and my wedding party in 2007 and we were all very pleased. I have referred several friends and family members to her for both skin and make up services and will continue to do so!

Profile Picture Korie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Shana is AMAZING! Cannot say enough great things about her. I had her do my makeup for my engagement photos as well as another wedding where I am a bridesmaid. I received so many compliments and everything stayed put all night long! She will go above and beyond and if you are in the need for a hair stylist, she has great recommendations.

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Licensed, Makeup

Shana did my makeup for the wedding along with a couple of my bridesmaids and mother-in-law. She had been highly recommended to me by a friend who had worked with her previously and I am so happy I listened to her. Shana did such a beautiful job on all of the faces she did that day and the makeup looked pristine the entire day. We did a makeup trial a few months prior and I had made a couple notes on what I would liked changed for the actual wedding day and she did exactly what I was hoping for day of! She did such a great job and everyone looked so beautiful. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Anne, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1356365108601 1356364848576me

Free Air Brushing!!

$25.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Mention this offer and receive free air brushing for your special event and for all other's receiving makeup applications!
#WW1f6d13dea7e990d2

1 ENDORSEMENT
Shana is the best! The brides that Shana works her magic on always look perfect with a glowing flawlessness. She has also done my own make up for portraits and for special occasions. She is wonderful and such a great person to be around!

Events

PO BOX 161081, Studio located, in Downtown Sac., Sacramento, CA 95816   See On Map
916-501-1550 (phone)
By Appointment and extremely flexible! Call today. Convenient Downtown, Sacramento location