Shana Beals Makeup Artistry & Skin Studio Reviews

55 Reviews for Shana Beals Makeup Artistry & Skin Studio

1 User photo

Shana Beals Makeup Artistry & Skin Studio 1

Paige · Married on 09/08/2018

Shana is my girl. I have had the pleasure of going to Shana a few times before the big day and she always exceeds my expectations!! She made me feel totally amazing and made me look incredible on my wedding day! I will 100% be visiting her for other events too!!

Lizzy · Married on 04/14/2018

If I could give Shana 6 stars I would! I was scrambling to find someone to do my makeup for engagement photos and luckily contacted Shana. She was able to get me in the day of the photo shoot and I loved the way she did my makeup so much that I had her also do make up for me and my bridesmaids at my wedding. I can't say enough good things, she is very flexible with her time and will go out of her way to accommodate you.

Shana Beals Makeup Artistry & Skin Studio 2

Korie · Married on 07/08/2017

I first met Shana at the Cal Expo Bridal Show in 2006. I started regular skin treatments about a year prior to my wedding and I was very impressed with her enthusiasm, knowledge of products, and most importantly, my results. Shana did bridal make up for myself and my wedding party in 2007 and we were all very pleased. I have referred several friends and family members to her for both skin and make up services and will continue to do so!

Shannon · Married on 05/27/2017

Shana is AMAZING! Cannot say enough great things about her. I had her do my makeup for my engagement photos as well as another wedding where I am a bridesmaid. I received so many compliments and everything stayed put all night long! She will go above and beyond and if you are in the need for a hair stylist, she has great recommendations.

Anne · Married on 05/06/2017

Shana did my makeup for the wedding along with a couple of my bridesmaids and mother-in-law. She had been highly recommended to me by a friend who had worked with her previously and I am so happy I listened to her. Shana did such a beautiful job on all of the faces she did that day and the makeup looked pristine the entire day. We did a makeup trial a few months prior and I had made a couple notes on what I would liked changed for the actual wedding day and she did exactly what I was hoping for day of! She did such a great job and everyone looked so beautiful. Highly recommend!

Nina · Married on 11/19/2016

I love Shana! She deserves every single 5 star review she receives. Shana encompasses everything you would want in a MUA - she's crazy talented, professional, and so much fun to hang out with! In less than a year, I've had Shana do my make up 4 times already (two of which were for my engagement photos and wedding). On my wedding day, Shana was on time and ready to rock and roll. My mom did NOT want to get her make up done because she doesn't like the cakey over the top look. However after seeing Shana's work, she was sold. Shana is able to enhance your features so you look amazing, but still like yourself.

I recommend her to any of my friends who are getting married or are just wanting to look their best for any occasion. Whether you know what kind of look you're going for or completely clueless, she'll work with you to make sure you're more than happy with the end result. I just wish I lived in Sacramento so I could have her do my make up for ALL events!

• Krystin

Krystin · Married on 10/15/2016

Shana is the absolute best! If you want to look like yourself on your wedding day, only flawless, you must give Shana a call. She did my makeup for both my engagement shoot and wedding and did an amazing job. :)

• Starfish

Michelle · Married on 05/21/2016

Shana is simply the best: she works incredibly fast, she's super fun and funny, and your makeup will LAST. She did my makeup at 7:45 AM for a 5 PM wedding, and it was still perfect for my day-after brunch.

Karen · Married on 10/10/2015

I got married in October and Shana did my make-up. I can't tell you how many compliments I got on how beautiful I looked! She is an awesome make-up artist, works very quickly, and very friendly and fun. My make- up stayed on all night even though it was warm and I was on the dance floor alot of the time. If you want to look your absolute best, Shana is the one to have for your wedding!

Stephanie · Married on 07/27/2015

Shana did an amazing job on my wedding day make-up. She was extremely flexible with me when I changed the location of where I was going to get ready the morning of my wedding, which I am very grateful for. Hire her, you won't be disappointed!

Cassie · Married on 05/02/2015

Shana did makeup for my engagement photos, and 5/2/15 wedding day makeup for me, mothers of the bride/groom and one of my bridesmaids. It was all just as awesome and perfect as I'd hoped from her reviews! She gave me the very natural look I wanted, to make me look and feel like my very best self. It lasted all day and night during our outdoor reception where I sweated, cried tears of joy and danced all night, and my makeup still looked great when I slept in it and went to my farewell brunch the next morning, false lashes included! She was always responsive via email and phone calls, reliable, punctual, professional, easy going and fun to chat with. Shana even gave me the great idea to ask our hotel for a small conference room space for the 13 of us ladies getting ready from 7:30am-11:30am. The hotel comped the room and basically turned it into a salon for us, which was super fun and one of my favorite wedding day memories (though I'd recommend a getting ready space with a window for natural light). Thanks a million, Shana!

Doralyn · Married on 10/24/2014

Shana did my makeup as well as some of my bridal parties makeup. She did an AMAZING job! I don't normally wear a lot of makeup so I always worry when I get my makeup done professionally. Shana was so great and made me look perfect without looking too done up or making me feel out of my element. My makeup lasted all day and still looked good in the morning! The next time I need to get my makeup done for a special occasion I will be giving her a call!

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2014

Shana did makeup for my engagement photos as well as makeup for me, my bridal party, and my mother-in-law on my wedding day. She is not the cheapest, but also not the most expensive makeup artist around, and I think the quality of service is worth the price.

I was very pleased with how my engagement photo makeup turned out. She did a great job achieving the natural look I wanted. She made me look like the best possible version of myself. The only thing I wanted to change was the lashes - I explained to Shana in an email what I was looking for and, on the morning of the wedding, Shana picked the most perfect lashes.

We all had a great time hanging out and chatting with her and Tina Romo (hairstylist) as we got ready, the morning of the wedding, in our hotel room. I was a little worried when her airbrush machine broke before we even got started (I thought that might be the moment that my inner bridezilla would end up coming out!), but Shana is just as good with regular brushes as she is with the airbrush and, honestly, I think my makeup looked just as good in pictures, if not better! We got ready starting at 8:30 am the morning of the wedding and the makeup still looked great at 10pm! My mother-in-law even had her eye makeup on the next day and it still looked great! Everyone looked and felt beautiful!

Angie · Married on 04/26/2014

I can't even find the words to express how amazing Shana was! We contacted her only a few weeks before my wedding, and she went out of her way to fit us into her schedule. I rarely wear makeup, so it was important to me to not feel too "done up," and Shana definitely accomplished that. She made me (and my mom and sisters) feel flawlessly beautiful. Her airbrush technique is so effective, I slept with it still on, and was able to wear it to lunch and dinner the next day! She also gave me powder and lip gloss for touch ups, which was awesome. Next time I need my makeup done, I will definitely call Shana!

Erin · Married on 10/26/2013

Shana Beals is the most amazing makeup artist around! I SO enjoyed meeting and working with her to create my dream wedding-day look. She is so very professional and thorough, and an absolute blast to work with!! I can't get over how she made me look a more perfect version of myself on our wedding day - I have worked with other makeup artists who have washed me out, or made me look not like myself - but Shana's work made me look and feel so beautiful. Her makeup looked so pure and natural on all our wedding photos...I couldn't be happier!! Thank you, Shana!!

Jamie · Married on 09/21/2013

Shana is the BEST! Not only was she so sweet and fun to spend the day with but she has some serious skills! She means it when she says that her make up will last ALL DAY! It did. My face looked the exact same morning until night- even after crying and dancing all night! She made me feel like a million bucks and I was so happy with how beautiful she made my mom and mil! They wear a very small amount of make up and she made them look stunning! She had a total of 7 girls for make up and not one of them was disappointed! Each and everyone of them were so happy with how hot they looked :) I would strongly recommend Shana to every bride- and I have!

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2013

Thank you Shana for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!!! Loved the airbrush & my sisters & mom looked awesome as well, you are so down to earth & easy going you make everyone feel comfortable!! Thanks again - Michelle Nurse

Meka · Married on 09/06/2013

Shana is amazing!!! I felt and looked beautiful on my speacial

I love Shana, she did my makeup for my engagement pictures as well as my wedding. She also did make up for my bridal party, mother and mother in law as well as some friends. They all looked phenomenal. She made all of us feel so beautiful and was able to make everyone look like the most gorgeous versions of themselves possible. Best of all the makeup didn’t budge all night and looked just as good start to finish. She was super great to work with and a prompt communicator. She has a fabulous energy and attitude that is a joy to be around. She was also incredibly flexible with me and was able to accommodate a very large group flawlessly. She is punctual, professional, courteous and just an amazing talent. I plan on keeping her on speed dial for any time I need to look fabulous!

• User3422092 · 2+ years ago

I LOVE SHANA! She always makes me so beautiful, especially on days when I feel anything but. She gives you EXACTLY what style you want, making you feel so naturally beautiful and fantastic. Her prices are by far the best that I have found- especially for being the #1 Make Up Artist in Sacramento!!!

Love Shana. She did my wedding makeup, and that of my bridal party's. She nailed it for each and every lady, making them look like the most glamorous version of themselves. On top of that, she is the nicest person and a genuine joy to talk to. I am so happy I chose Shana - I felt like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. I have only the highest recommendations for her :)

Jaimee · Married on 05/04/2013

Shana is the ultimate make up artist. She is so incredibly amazing to work with and her skills are like DaVinci. She is very professional, has a fabulous personality, and is gorgeous herself! Her prices are reasonable, and her equipment is top notch. How she managed to do full airbrush make up on 7 people in only 4 hours is amazing. Everyone, and we had a diverse group of skin tones and complexions, looked flawless and beautiful. And she is very approachable if you want to change your look a bit (add eyeliner or lip color etc). The only regret that came up that day was from the girls would opted not to have her do their make up. Thank you Shana and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you for making me a beautiful bride.

• Lady Leo

Dena · Married on 04/13/2013

I wish I could give Shana a MILLION stars... I will NEVER let anyone do my makeup but her... I'm not a big fan of makeup, so I was very hesistant about having it done... Shana did exactly what I asked... I looked FLAWLESS... Shana is a master at her craft... Thank you so much Shana for making me feel and look like a princess... I've got you on speed dial. :)

• Jody

Jody · Married on 11/10/2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE Shana Beals. She responds timely to emails and questions, she showed up perfectly on time the day-of (very very very important), and she is an expert genius rockstar make-up artist. I didn't even need to show her pictures of what I wanted done for my bridal party, she knew exactly what to do. Her expertise is the natural yet beautiful look and she's mastered it. My husband hates heavy make-up, but Shana's application looked so natural yet sexy that even he gave a stamp of approval.

Shana is amazing, you won't regret booking with her!

Paula · Married on 11/09/2012

Shana was AWESOME! My trial with her went very smoothly and after describing exactly what I wanted and showing her my dress for my wedding Shana made sure that my makeup complimented everything! She understood exactly what I wanted and made magic happen.

On the day of my wedding she was not only early but was friendly with all my attendants, the other vendors (which is huge!!!!), and my family members. Even though we had only planned for 6 makeup sittings when a few of my family members asked if they too could get their makeup done and she not only was gracious but did a fabulous job on all of them. Shana uses top quality makeup and instruments and has a GREAT attitude. She adds positive energy to your wedding day!