1639 N Hancock St, Philadelphia, PA 19122 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About SGW Photography

Based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, SGW Photography is a black-owned, woman-owned business that takes pleasure in documenting weddings. A one-time illustrator with a passion for creativity, owner Sabrina Guyton has been creating stunning pictures since 2003. She adores capturing life’s milestones, with a particular focus on romantic celebrations. With your special bond as her inspiration, this experienced photographer encourages you to be yourselves while she photographs every tender and touching moment.

SGW Photography places inclusivity at the heart of the business, proudly welcoming couples from all walks of life. Their Wedding Experience package boasts a range of features, including eight hours of coverage, a private online gallery, and a USB containing your images. Sabrina’s style is defined by its combination of traditional and contemporary aesthetics, a blend that you and your partner will surely love. Before your big day, you can enjoy an unforgettable engagement session. Further services include:

• A one-event-per-day policy
  • Additional hours
  • The option of a second photographer
  • Coverage of multiple locations
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow SGW Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Billy Zee Photo

Real Weddings 77 Photos

4 Reviews for SGW Photography

Clara R. · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Experience

I wish I could give Sabrina 500 stars (but seriously)!! My fiance and I traveled to Philadelphia (we are from Upstate NY) for a long weekend and I thought it would be a good idea to find a photographer to take our engagement photos - a little something out of the ordinary as there aren't many different landscapes for photographs near us, and I am in love with "old" Philly. I emailed a few different photographers and we instantly hit it off with Sabrina. She was SO accommodating and didn't mind we had a small window for photos. She sent me a few different photos to determine the type of background that was our style and she truly was invested in us and the photos we wanted. I have to admit that we were a little nervous, not meeting Sabrina in person before booking her, but her photos were gorgeous, so we were hopeful. I am beyond happy that we took a little risk and decided to book Sabrina. She was super great at getting us out of our comfort zone as we are both very timid when taking photos. She knew exactly where to go for the perfect backdrops around the city and she even walked miles and miles (she was even pregnant) to get the perfect photo. Every single one of our photos came out beautiful and I wish we could have booked her for our wedding, only if we weren't so far away. She is absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Jenny · Married on 08/05/2017

My wife and I cannot say enough good things about Sabrina and her work at SGW Photography—we strongly recommend to choose her as your photographer at whatever event!

After already working with her and seeing the high quality of her work from secret proposal pictures, we knew there was no one else we would hire to take pictures of our wedding. Sabrina’s package included an engagement session, and I’ll never forget how committed she was to getting the best possible shot. Unlike the other photographers around us (we shot photos at a popular park), Sabrina wasn’t afraid to kneel down in the cold, wet grass to get the perfect shot. She is that passionate about what she does.

As for the wedding itself, Sabrina was an excellent planner and communicator. Even though we planned our wedding from states away, we had no stress about how the day would play out. Sabrina helped us meticulously plan how and where we would take our staged photography (first looks and family portraits), and what shots to get at each point of our wedding and reception. She was great at directing our families during group shots and kept my wife and I relaxed throughout the day. Sabrina was us with for the entire night and managed to capture the best moments of a day we will never forget.

What impressed us most about Sabrina is the warmth and intimacy she finds in each captured moment. The portraits and candid pictures she took perfectly encapsulate the love and joy we felt on our wedding day. Her photography and photo editing expertise highlight all the special little moments from that day, which makes the photos even more personal and significant.

We are in love with our proposal, engagement, and wedding photos and are so happy that Sabrina was a part of our wedding journey. For any couple out there looking for a photographer in the Greater Philadelphia area (or wherever Sabrina is willing to go)—look no further than SGW Photography!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Rakeedah · Married on 08/20/2016

My experience with SGW Photography was phenomenal. Photography services were very affordable. The company have several packages to pick from. I booked SGW Photography for my August 20, 2016, wedding and was very pleased with the service. I booked Sabrina, who is the owner for a few hours, but my wedding started late and she was very understanding and professional. Moreover, she stayed at my wedding until it was over. FYI, I can't wait to have another event, so that I can book her.

Sent on 09/10/2016

SGW Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Slideshow
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Save the Date

1 Real Wedding

• 1639 N Hancock St Philadelphia, PA, 19122 See on map
    215-647-0506 (Phone number)
    All Day Availability
    Location of (SGW Photography)

SGW Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does SGW Photography include in the starting price?

SGW Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Slideshow
  • Proofs

What photography services does SGW Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

SGW Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Proofs

What photography styles does SGW Photography offer?

SGW Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does SGW Photography offer?

SGW Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does SGW Photography offer for wedding events?

SGW Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend SGW Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

SGW Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.