Sergey Lapkovsky Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sergey Lapkovsky Photography

Hello! My name is Sergey Lapkovsky, I`m a wedding and family photographer available worldwide. Please visit my website to see more examples of my photography.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: New York City, Long Island

Follow Sergey Lapkovsky Photography on

9 Reviews for Sergey Lapkovsky Photography

We are very grateful to Sergey for the wonderful photos! Sergey is a very tactful, intelligent, easy-going person and a real professional. Before the photo session we were a little worried, but everything went so easily that we didn't notice how the time flew by.
The result of our joint work is that we like all photos and each of them saved a bit of joy of our day.

Profile Picture Maria, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sergey is awesome! He is a very hardworking and detailed oriented wedding artist that is innovative as the same time. He captured the best moments in our wedding! Working with Sergey was one of the highlights of our big day. I definitely highly recommend to have him in our wedding!

Profile Picture Caroline , 2/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sergey, you are amazing! We are really glad that we chose you as our wedding photographer! We fully loved to work with you and now we are enjoying watching our pictures! Our photo shoot was very easy and comfortable for us, we also appreciate your help in making us look like models . So we will be glad to recommend you to our friends!

Profile Picture Katsiaryna , 9/9/17, 1 Review