Serendipity

Spokane, WA View map

$310 Typical Price

Serendipity is an officiant business based in Spokane, Washington. Rev. Ricki Lagozzino entered the wedding industry back in 1991, serving as a wedding coordinator. Just two years later, her interest and passion for officiating led her to become ordained. Since then, she has been assisting couples by both planning and performing their personalized ceremonies.

COVID-19

COVID -19 has been very frustrating to many of our couples that have lost their venues, and just want to get married. WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
We want to protect our safety as well as yours. This means receiving your license 2 days prior to the ceremony, and limiting the number of guests. We know it is important to remain as safe as possible, so we strive to follow CDC guidelines, and focus on giving you a ceremony that will leave you with great memories. Should you choose to still have your beautiful traditional ceremony at a later date, if we have performed your "COVID-19 elopement," we are offering a discounted rate (deducting $100) from the fee of your larger traditional ceremony at the venue you have chosen. We would love to hear from you to discuss your vision of the perfect ceremony.

Your entire wedding planning process will be stress-free with the package options available at Serendipity. The all-inclusive officiant package includes a consultation, day planner, assistance with writing the ceremony, a one-hour rehearsal, performance of the ceremony, and more. She can perform a variety of wedding types, including civil unions, vow renewals, and interfaith ceremonies. If couples have already begun planning aspects of their big day or would prefer to be involved, she offers a partial planning package. There is also a wedding coordinator package for couples who have already completed the majority of their planning. No matter what your background or religion is, Rev. Ricki Lagozzino will help you create a customized ceremony that will celebrate your unique love story.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$310

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$165

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Presbyterian
Quaker
Sikhism
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA
FL
HI
ID
OR
WA

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Korynne
    Korynne Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ricki and Bill made our ceremony beautiful.

Ricki and Bill are so wonderful to work with and we received many compliments from our Wedding guests about them. They are so helpful in creating the perfect ceremony for you and truly care about the couples they work with.

Serendipity's reply:

Korynne, thank you so much for this incredible review! What a crazy time to choose to get married, and what a trooper you and Neal were. We are so happy you finally, with a lot of compromising, were able to have a beautiful ceremony with those closest to you. Both you and Neal were such a delight to work with, and I so hope you will stay in touch. I live in gratitude
    Lacey L. Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Ricki and Bill are amazing! They really do love what they do and it shows. I loved working with Ricki throughout the whole process of planning our ceremony. She answered endless questions, gave us advice where was needed, and sent over information that I didn鈥檛 even know we would need. When Bill came to help with rehearsal I knew things were going to go smooth and that they did. Both of them are truly the kind of people you want there on your special day. 鉂わ笍

Serendipity's reply:

Lacey. I hope you will accept my apology. I don't know how I missed this review, and should have answered a few months ago. You were an absolute delight to work with. WOW what a great venue, and what a great family you have. I think it's so cool that the brothers are so close, and one of them stepped up and offered this amazing home/venue for you to celebrate your marriage. Covid has hit everyone and everything so hard. Venues have been lost, couples are feverishly trying to find a place they can marry, and your family made it happen, and made it perfect. I truly hope you will stay in touch. No pressure here, but I used to be a pediatric nurse, so.... if/when the babies start coming, I am here. Just sayin....
    Jaime H. Married on 08/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun and easy to work with

Covid ruined our original plan so we decided to elope. I was literally looking last minute for an officiant since we eloped in another state. I contacted Rikki and she was available. She was fun and easy to work with, she got to know us so she could add personal touches to the ceremony. She also sent lots of ideas to really help make the ceremony ours. I would recommend Serendipity Spokane to anyone needing an officiant!

Serendipity's reply:

Jaime and Bruce. Thank you so much for this review. It was great meeting and working with you. Thank you for bearing with me as I kept "Picking your brain" for information about the two of you. I think it's important to have a ceremony that is not cookie cutter but uniquely yours. Some of your stories were just too much fun. I wish you years and years of happiness, and when you do decide to have your huge wedding, I hope you will think of us. Bill was ready to drive to Montana today. Just to "Look around" You both made it sound so wonderful. Thank you again, and please, the next time you decide to take a trip to our side of the country, I hope you will give us a call. We'd love to see you
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Denison Ridge Denison Ridge Barn & Farm Weddings

Serendipity is such a joy when she comes to the Ridge! The last ceremony she did here had a bit of excitement from a guest and she handled it with tact and grace. Wonderful person and does a fantastic job. :)

Distinction Studio Distinction Studio Wedding Photographers

I've done a number of wedding with Serendipity. Ricki is always professional yet personal! She listens to her clients and goes above and beyond. It is always a pleasure to work with Ricki and when I see I will be doing a wedding with her I always know the ceremony will be beautiful and well planned out! Ricki is great!!!

LaDuke Photography LaDuke Photography Wedding Photographers

Ricki is awesome! If you need an officiant in WA/ID give her a call. I've had the pleasure of working with her several times and it is always a pleasure!

Spokane Spokane, WA, 99208
Location of (Serendipity)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding