Spokane, Spokane, WA 99208 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Serendipity

Serendipity is an officiant business based in Spokane, Washington. Rev. Ricki Lagozzino entered the wedding industry back in 1991, serving as a wedding coordinator. Just two years later, her interest and passion for officiating led her to become ordained. Since then, she has been assisting couples by both planning and performing their personalized ceremonies.

Your entire wedding planning process will be stress-free with the package options available at Serendipity. The all-inclusive officiant package includes a consultation, day planner, assistance with writing the ceremony, a one-hour rehearsal, performance of the ceremony, and more. She can perform a variety of wedding types, including civil unions, vow renewals, and interfaith ceremonies. If couples have already begun planning aspects of their big day or would prefer to be involved, she offers a partial planning package. There is also a wedding coordinator package for couples who have already completed the majority of their planning. No matter what your background or religion is, Rev. Ricki Lagozzino will help you create a customized ceremony that will celebrate your unique love story.

blasingame gorman wedding 2

Serendipity 6
Serendipity 7

Ashley Church · Married on 08/24/2019

Outgoing, friendly, AWESOME

Ricki made the whole process so easy and worry/ hassle free. Her and her husband both were so helpful and just amazing, they made our day everything we imagined.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Serendipity's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for this great review! How fun to see Mike and Corina at your wedding. I didn't realize you were related and attended their ceremony back in, I think 2013. They are family to us. When she gave birth to Mily, we were there with food. I remember what it's like having a new baby with other children in the house. People came by to see the baby, and I was spent. So we made dinners and brought them food to heat up.
    I kind of think of myself as Mike's other mom. Funny how couples can become friends and friends can become family.
    You have such an incredible and fun family, and I loved your personal vows. It was really difficult keeping a straight face, well it was impossible not to smile. We think of and talk about you often. I so hope you will keep in touch. Or perhaps we will run in to each other when we are visiting Mike and the family.
    I say this all the time, and I mean every word when I say, I am the luckiest person in the world. I get to be part of someone's Happy Ever After, Oh I used to be a pediatric nurse. Just saying
    Thanks again

Madison · Married on 07/28/2019

Personalized

Ricki was thoughtful and really wanted to make our wedding day special. My husband who is introverted didn’t want to speak much and Ricki made it go very smoothly and still feel as special as if he read me two pages worth of vows. I highly recommend Ricki to anyone looking for a wonderful officiant.

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Serendipity 8

Serendipity's reply:

Oh Madison, thank you. Just before we walked, your husband asked me to promise him that he would not have to say much. I promised that I wrote it just the way you asked me to, and I promised no one would notice. I am so glad it worked for you both. At the end of the day, all that matters is that your ceremony turns out to be your vision. I know there are so many things that can go awry on your wedding day, and compromises are sometimes made. But, this is the day 1+1=1. You should not compromise on your ceremony or your vows. I am always so honored when I am asked to stand with a couple on such a special day. Thank you
  • Michelle

Michelle Weingott · Married on 07/13/2019

Professional and Fabulous

Organizing a last-minute wedding from interstate can be time consuming and nerve racking. Ricki from Serendipity made the whole process very easy, going above and beyond to send many examples of different styles of ceremonies to aid us in putting together our perfect day.

I am so thankful for all of her support and guidance both in the lead-up and on the actual day.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Serendipity's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much! You and Derrick were so great to work with. I loved your ceremony, your poem, and, Derrick's vows.
    Every time a train went by, instead of frustration, everyone including your guests, laughed, and simply took it in stride.
    I have no doubt you, Derrick and the girls have a beautiful future ahead of you. I foresee a life of excitement, love and surprises.
    I am so glad, our county auditor office helped me out and sent your certified copy of your marriage out to you immediately. I was at first concerned when I saw the pile on their desk, but when I explained the importance behind my request, they were happy to help out.
    The only downside in this business is meeting great couples and then missing them horribly when they travel home to a distant state or country. However if I remember correctly, you have family in Spokane. So, hope at some point in your travels, if you should find your way back to our city, you will give us a call. It would be great fun to see you both again.
    I know I say this often, and I truly am the luckiest person in the world. I get to share love stories with incredible couples. You would fall into this category.

Serendipity Pricing

Serendipity Price Rates

Serendipity FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 310.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 165.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Sikhism, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, FL, ID, OR, WA
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Serendipity 1
    Book now and save

Book your 2020 wedding for our Officiant or Day of Coordinator services by November 30 2019, and Serendipity will honor our 2019 prices.

• Denison Ridge
    Denison Ridge Barn & Farm Weddings

Serendipity is such a joy when she comes to the Ridge! The last ceremony she did here had a bit of excitement from a guest and she handled it with tact and grace. Wonderful person and does a fantastic job. :)

• Distinction Studio
    Distinction Studio Wedding Photographers

I've done a number of wedding with Serendipity. Ricki is always professional yet personal! She listens to her clients and goes above and beyond. It is always a pleasure to work with Ricki and when I see I will be doing a wedding with her I always know the ceremony will be beautiful and well planned out! Ricki is great!!!

• LaDuke Photography
    LaDuke Photography Wedding Photographers

Ricki is awesome! If you need an officiant in WA/ID give her a call. I've had the pleasure of working with her several times and it is always a pleasure!

• Spokane Spokane, Washington, 99208 See on map