Ronda Armstrong

Cleveland, Ohio View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$350 Typical Price

I am an award winning wedding officiant, bridal consultant and pre marital counselor based in Cleveland, Ohio. I am passionate about performing a meaningful ceremony that truly reflects your love, ideas, values and traditions- from small intimate gatherings to grand events. It is very important to me to establish trust and reliability with my clients. I want my clients to enjoy their journey to the alar and I assist in many ways to ensure that their experience is as stress free as possible. I share helpful tips, insights, and information on Instagram @remarkablyronda

I officiate civil, religious, interfaith, elopements, vow renewals and other life celebrations. I am able to perform bilingual weddings with my Spanish speaking translator and co officiant. If you are interested in a very quick, no frills ceremony, a “Sip and Sign” may be perfect for you. I will meet you and your fiance at a local coffee shop, restaurant or venue of your choice and make it legal with a very brief and informal ceremony.

Perhaps you are a couple that's "on the go" and want something even faster. I offer "Drive Thru Wedding" services. Simply drive up with your license and I will come to your vehicle (you don't even have to get out of the car) I will perform a ceremony that is short and sweet and you'll be on your way!

Emergency Wedding Day Officiant:

In the event that your minister/ officiant experiences an unexpected emergency ( car trouble, illness, wardrobe malfunction) before or during your wedding wouldn't it be a huge reassurance to know that a polished, poised, professional is on site ready to step in at a moments notice. Safe yourself unnecessary panic and stress by securing wedding day "insurance".

I not only want to get you married I want to keep you married so I offer pre marital and marriage enrichment sessions. Each couple is required to complete an assesment. Once the assesment is completed we can set up sessions that accomodate your schedule. In person or virtual.

I also travel worldwide.

It would be an absolute honor to be a part of your special day. I'd love to hear more about your plans and answer any questions you may have.

Love, light, and new beginnings!

Ronda

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$359

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English

• Lynnette
    Lynnette F. Getting married on 09/23/2023

Excellent and Wise Counsel

Ronda was very instrumental is getting my Fiancé and I to understand our individuality. We realized that we’re more compatible than we thought. Ronda’s professionalism, concern and sincerity made us feel open to discuss our issues that in turn weren’t as bad as we thought.

I highly recommend Ronda to anyone that looks forward to marriage.
    Jen W. Married on 05/14/2022

Great Experience

Ronda was wonderful to work with! She’s so sweet and made everything really easy for us. Highly recommend!
    Eleni Married on 03/18/2022

100% Recommend Ronda

Ronda was amazing! Our wedding was put together in 2 short months and even in that short period of time she checked in with us multiple times. Took the time to get to know us and was extremely flexible when we had a couple last minute changes. She showed up on time, made everything run so smoothly. I would 100% recommend Ronda.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Your Nashville Love Song Your Nashville Love Song Wedding Musicians

If you are looking for an officant and/or bridal coach in or anywhere near Cleveland, Ohio, you should definitely consider Ronda.

Cleveland Cleveland, Ohio, 44115
Location of (Ronda Armstrong)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding