Summit Wedding Services
Summit Wedding Services is a wedding officiant based in Akron, Ohio, serving weddings in the surrounding area. This local Akron pastor performs both non-denominational and religious ceremonies at an affordable rate, specializing in creating a relaxed and easy environment for you to plan your wedding ceremony. Summit Wedding Services can provide wedding officiant services on short notice, and can also help you craft the perfect wedding ceremony for you to remember forever.
Summit Wedding Services will travel to your wedding venue, and perform wedding ceremonies across the state of Ohio and western Pennsylvania. They provide a PA system for wedding music, included in their officiant services. Their team performs customized vows, so that you can ensure that your wedding ceremony aligns with your vision and ideas. Summit Wedding Services also offers counseling at their spiritual center, and will perform a rehearsal ceremony with you and your wedding party. Wedding ceremony types include:
- Civil union
- Interfaith ceremony
- Single religion
- Vow renewal
All ceremonies include the following:
- customized ceremonies and vows (Civil, spiritual or Christian)
- I perform weddings at the venue of your choice. (If you would like a church wedding, please contact me!)
- no judgment, no hassle service. (Couples living together, 2nd or 3rd marriages and families with children out of wedlock are welcomed with much love!)
- no contracts! (Most pastors I know do not use a contract.)
- mileage and rehearsals are included in the fee. (If over 2 hours from my home, an overnight stay may be required.)
- Ceremonies are performed in OH, PA or WV. (PA requires a regularly ordained minister to perform your ceremony. Check with your local clerk of courts to see if your officiant can sign off on a regular wedding license.)
- free music with a PA system at no additional charge
- a Masters degreed, seminary trained, regularly ordained minister with speciality training on performing wedding ceremonies. (I am one of the few regular ministers/pastors on Wedding Wire assigned to a church.)
- 16 years experience with over 750 ceremonies performed!
- I come professionally dressed in either a suit and tie or clergy attire.
- PREPARE/ENRICH pre-marital counseling is OPTIONAL!
- I return phone calls, emails and texts promptly.
- I also am known for being on-time for ceremonies and rehearsals
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the typical price for your wedding services?
Which of the following are included in the price?
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What services do you provide?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
In which states are you licensed?
What languages do you speak?
Any other questions?Message vendor
24 ReviewsWrite a review
3 User photos
Are you interested?Message vendor