Kelly Pifer Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,600 Most Popular Price

Kelly Pifer Photography is focused on making your wedding day 100% about you! And having fun. Yes, fun will happen! I have over a decade of wedding focused experience, offer the option of two or even three photographers for every wedding, and service all of Ohio, Eastern Pennsylvania and Southern Michigan.

There are no minimum hours to book, no hidden fees and digital images of your entire gallery with a print release are ALWAYS included when you book me so you will never have to worry about picking and choosing which memories to keep. When you contact me we'll talk through your entire day, priorities and vision and together we will create a package that is exactly what you are looking for, discuss the coverage style that best fits you and your fiancé as a couple and as a warning we will have fun both planning and taking photos together. Packages can include prints, albums for you and for family keepsakes, wall art in all sizes and styles and simply anything you could possibly want.

I love to get to know my couples throughout the planning process, am happy to share my experience of over 250 weddings photographed and talk tips on how to achieve the flow of the day that you are looking for. To this end I include a one- hour engagement session with all of the digital images to keep with every wedding. It is a fab way for us to get to know each other and for you to see what fun it can be in front of my lens. If I work my mojo correctly you’ll forget I am even there and just get lost in each other.

Contact me and we will put our heads together to come up with exactly what you are looking for.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Proofs

• Gurwinder
    Gurwinder M. Getting married on 02/01/2062

She’s amazing

She was so easy to work with. The pictures were amazing. Couldn’t have dreamed of anything better for the price we agreed for. You must at least give her a call when considering photographers!!!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Getting married on 02/06/2022

Kelly completely went above and beyond our expectations!

If I had to get married during a pandemic again, Kelly would be the first person I'd call. We planned our entire wedding and had nearly every detail finalized. Fast forward to the month before our April 24, 2020 wedding-- our venue closed due to the pandemic and gave us the option to reschedule. Many people told us to wait until next year so we could have our "dream wedding". Having been together for nearly 10 years, we decided not to wait and had a small intimate wedding on June 26 with our closest family by our sides. It was our dream wedding. Kelly was there for us through the entire process-- the back and forth of being devastated and then optimistic about our new plans, the ideas we threw around about having a second reception next year once all this passes. Kelly was accommodating and kind through it all, offering her suggestions, her sense of humor to ease my stress, and she made herself completely available for any challenge we faced. I will be cherishing my photos from Kelly for the rest of my life. She captured every emotion, every special moment, and she even managed to mask the fact that it was 90 degrees and humid on our wedding day. I was worried everyone would be tense and sad about the overall state of the world lately, but somehow we were all able to forget about it all for the night and celebrate our families joining together. Kelly captured those feelings in every photo. She is insanely talented at what she does and genuinely cares about her clients. Kelly even offered to shoot a second event for us if we decided to have a large reception, since we had originally paid for a larger wedding and longer time frame of service. We weren't planning on having the reception, but came up with the idea to have her come by our home to take photos of us and our flowers on our new flower farm we started this year in our backyard. She is thoughtful and kind, and her skills are unmatched. I highly recommend Kelly for all your photography needs!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 05/15/2021

Kelly Is Amazing!

From the first time I spoke with Kelly, I knew I wanted her as my photographer. She spent an hour on the phone just getting to know me! I fell in love with her style and personality even more at our engagement session. She's so spirited, fun, and easy to work with! She even managed to get genuine smiles out of my fiance... which is nearly impossible to do! She was so flexible as I made changes to my schedule and photo wish list multiple time before the big day. On the big day she was the perfect balance of involved and invisible. By involved I mean every time I needed/wanted anything she was at the ready... she even swooped in to save the day with safety pins when I had a wardrobe malfunction! By invisible I mean that she wasn't in the way or pushy... when I viewed my gallery I was so pleasantly surprised by the photos that I didn't even know she had taken! She answered every text, every call, every question without hesitation before, during, and after... the day went by so quickly but thanks to Kelly I have every moment captured!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Summit Wedding Services Summit Wedding Services Wedding Officiants

Kelly is a wonderful photographer. Her work is excellent and her pricing reasonable. I would work with her every Saturday if I could.

An Affordable DJ An Affordable DJ Wedding DJs

When I see Kelly listed as a photographer I know I'm in for an easy evening. She's a professional who keeps it fun as well. Always a pleasure to work with and she genuinely cares for her clients - which can't be said for all vendors I've worked with.

1312 Southeast Ave Tallmadge, 44278
Location of (Kelly Pifer Photography)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding