Summit Wedding Services Reviews

Summit Wedding Services 1
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Mays · Married on 07/21/2019

We love Pastor Mike!

We were recommended to Pastor Mike by our photographer, Miss Kelly Pifer (she's amazing). He was actually working at a church in Pittsburgh when we contacted him, which ironically is where we are from but we live in Cuyahoga Falls, and he was so kind to officiate our wedding despite the commute and work constraints. Pastor Mike is extremely helpful and accommodating to his brides. If you read the reviews and go on his website, you'll see a lot about how he was so kind and quick to respond any time his brides/couples needed anything! Just as an example: Pastor Mike had our wedding on a Sunday in Ohio, and shortly before he was contacted by a bride whose pastor was very suddenly unable to officiate for their wedding the Saturday previous to our day. On such short notice and a 4-hour drive from where we were, he went and officiated their wedding and then came all the way back the next day to officiate ours in 104-degree temps! The document he sends as a ceremony template is super easy to follow and customizable. We were able to make a ceremony that was perfect for us and Pastor Mike added some of his own touches that were really appreciated by our families. His "fees" (a small deposit and a church donation) are extremely fair for all the work he puts in, and I really felt that he cared a lot about me, my husband, our wedding, and everyone included in it. Thank you so much Pastor Mike. Everyone loved your service, especially us.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Summit Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you very much for the excellent review! Many blessings to the both of you! And yes, it was nice to get into the air conditioning after your ceremony!

Tianna · Married on 09/08/2018

great services

Pastor Mangus' services were great. He did an amazing job listening to us and being open to our choices. He was also especially organized and timely.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Summit Wedding Services 2

Katelin · Married on 10/31/2016

He was amazing with our service! Very accommodating to our wants and needs for the service!
    He is very quick to respond and does everything he can to work with you to make sure you get everything you need!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Kaytee · Married on 10/22/2016

He was very helpful! The services he performed for us was simply beautiful and elegant. We received comments from all our guests regarding how nice the service was :) We had a small wedding of about 15 people at our home and he was more than willing to travel to us.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Alissa · Married on 07/15/2016

Pastor Michael Mangus was open to all our ideas. He is fun, upbeat, personable, laid back, and his services are an amazing value. Plus, he's actually ordained (not through the internet). My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better pastor nor a better service. Thank you so much, Pastor Mangus!!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Dezira · Married on 07/02/2016

Hes very good with you and helps you woth everything. Very professional makes your special day truely about you. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2016

Pastor Mangus was very accommodating and had everything streamlined to make the process go smoothly. He is very professional and caring.

Sent on 09/28/2016
  • Rowlandgal

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2015

Summit Wedding Services was such a blessing for me and my family. Pastor Mangus did not pass any judgment on my fiancé and I who have 3 children, live together, and would be my second marriage. He responded quickly to any emails and answered his phone everytime I called, that is hard to find with other officiants I tried contacting. You will be happy and worry free if you choose this service, not to mention its reasonable price for all the services they provide!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Pastor Mangus took very good care of me and my husband on our wedding day. He made sure we were prepared for everything. He worked with us to create the ceremony of our choice and let us make all the decisions. Most importantly, he made sure that our ceremony was focused on us and the marriage we were entering. We couldn't have asked for anything more. -Mrs. Felgenhauer

Sent on 03/18/2016

Marie · Married on 08/08/2015

Pastor Michael officiated our wedding on August 8th in Zoar, Ohio, and he was absolutely wonderful! From the very first interaction I knew he would be a joy and a blessing to work with. I had a few questions, and he assured me that he does whatever he can to take care of his brides, and he definitely did. He made me feel comfortable and at ease with everything. My husband was especially impressed that he gave us the option to customize the ceremony to however we wanted. He sent a wonderful file of many different options and elements of the ceremony that we got to pick from, and also let us add in our own favorite bible verses and poems, to give it a more personal touch. His years of experience officiating definitely shows, as he is an absolute professional. The ceremony turned out beautiful, and exactly what we wanted it to be. He also gave us a nice copy of it to have as a keepsake, which was very thoughtful. If you are looking for an officiant, Pastor Michael is definitely a wonderful choice. We are so thankful to have found him!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Colleen · Married on 08/01/2015

Pastor Mangus was wonderful. I was really we worried about having an officiant we had never even met before. We could not have asked for a more professional, helpful, kind, patient, and amazing officiant! I just can't say enough positive things about our entire experience with pastor Michael. THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Mike was very friendly and accommodating to our needs and was sensitive to our families differences. He did not require pre-marital counseling but provided it for us on request. My husband and I learned a lot during that time and we had tons of fun on our actual wedding day thanks to him. We spent 450 total on his counseling and officiant services combined. We felt this was a great value and would recommend him to all of our friends.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Cora · Married on 05/23/2015

Wonderful wonderful man. We hired him on very short notice as plans of ours fell through. He was very responsive and communicated well. He gives MANY choices to be able to customize your ceremony which I liked very much. Ours was a civil ceremony and done very well. He wad dressed well and presented himself perfectly. I simply can not say enough about how pleased we are with him. Would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Deidre · Married on 01/10/2015

Pastor Mangus was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 02/15/2015

Summit Wedding Services did a wonderful job on helping my husband and I get married they worked with us with short notice and helped with every qustion we had. it was a wonderful ceremoney and very heart touching. Thanks again Pastor Michael Mangus & Rev. Kimberly Warren. we couldnt have done this without you two.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/04/2014

Pastor Mangus did a wonderful job officiating our wedding ceremony. He truly made it a special day and I'm so glad we chose him!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Ray · Married on 08/11/2013

Rev.Michael Mangus performed an excellent outdoor ceremony!Memorable in so many ways.Thank you.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Dawn · Married on 09/22/2012

Pastor Michael Mangus was the perfect fit for us. Church membership is not necessary. He guided us along the entire way without pressing us. He offered support throughout the engagement, music for the ceremony and counseling if desired.

Sent on 10/18/2012

maria · Married on 03/16/2012

Very eager to make your day special. Many packages to choose from and many budgets.

Sent on 04/03/2012

3.0
      2.0

Affordable. Flexible. Supplies music for the ceremony. Customized ceremony.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Summit Wedding Services's reply:

I am so sorry that you were unhappy with my response to emails. I usually respond promptly. I am willing to refund your fee 100%.
    The fee, which is one that you choose within a range, is what you would pay a minister at their church. However the value I offer my clients is well in the $800+ including customized vows and a portable PA system with music if necessary. And I do not charge extra for anything including mileage and rehearsals. So you get far more than what you pay for.
    I do have a 100% refund policy if my brides or couples are unhappy with me for any reason. Tell me your date and amount. The check will be in the mail that day
    Please contact me if you have any questions.
    Best wishes

1.0
      3.0
      0.5
      1.0

My fiance reached out to Rev Magnus in August of last year. I was a bit apprehensive because he doesn't do contracts and my fiance couldn't tell me how much it would cost (he said there was a suggested donation). I figured oh well and we put down a deposit. We reached back out to him 2 months before we are supposed to be getting married and he replies a week later that he can't do it that day and he has a backup officiant for us. My guess is he completely forgot he had us booked and was scrambling to find a backup. I had just had major surgery and was not mentally prepared to have to replace my officiant. To his credit he did find a backup but to be honest, after abruptly cancelling I did not want to be in the same boat with his backup officiant. He did reply to our E-mail instead of simply ignoring us which I appreciate and he did refund our deposit. His communication in general was also very responsive, he would get back to phone calls and E-mails very quickly.

Sent on 04/18/2018