Tim Greathouse, Ohio Wedding Officiant

Akron, OH View map Visit website

What's the right wedding ceremony for a religiously independent couple? A courthouse ceremony is cold, impersonal and over in a flash. A church ceremony is long, boring and an affront to your beliefs. Pick your poison - chilly and colorless, or tedious and offensive. Or, screw the poison and pop open the champagne. Your perfect ceremony awaits! Short, simple, secular - and spectacular. Call 330-703-2430 or visit TimothyGreathouse.com for reviews, photos and more.

1 User photo

Rachel H. Married on 05/29/2022

Wonderful Officiant!

Tim was absolutely wonderful. He was super friendly, professional, and worked very well with us to help us feel comfortable on our wedding day. My husband and I absolutely adore our personal ceremony he officiated and we couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better person to do so! We got so many compliments on how our ceremony really reflected our love for each other in the most special way. We totally recommend choosing Tim to be your officiant!!! Absolutely wonderful!

Tim Greathouse, Ohio Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hey Rachel! I can't thank you and Connor enough for your kind words. I had so much fun performing your ceremony. I'm so grateful for your business!
    Alexandra Married on 10/16/2021

An officiant who really cares

Tim was very professional and punctual. The day of our wedding he arrived early to walk us thru everything which put our nerves at ease. He was very polite and really cared about making the experience special for the bride and groom. You can automatically tell he has a passion for what he does as he explains the run down of how the ceremony will go. He even asked one of our family members to translate in Spanish because half of our family is Puerto Rican which really helped because the grooms step mother only knows Spanish, so she was able to connect with the ceremony. When there was a clash of timing and the groom arrived while I (the bride) was still setting up, he shielded me from my husband so he wouldn't see me before the wedding 馃槀
    Brandon C. Married on 09/18/2021

Wedding Officiant

My wife and I found Tim last minute when we realized we would be without an officiant for our wedding. We spoke with Tim beforehand and thought right out of the gate that he seemed like a very genuine person. Come our wedding day Tim proved just that and more. He kept everyone鈥檚 attention so well during our ceremony and really helped my wife and I with our nerves beforehand. He did an A+ job from start to finish and I鈥檓 pretty certain he will be officiating others that attended our wedding. Everyone there had nothing but great things to say about him and his personality. Super job Tim!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Springlake Party Center Springlake Party Center Banquet Halls

Tim Greathouse has officiated numerous ceremonies here at Springlake Party Center. He's courteous, friendly, punctual, and very professional.Tim goes out of his way to ensure that the bride and groom are comfortable, and has even been seen helping calm the nerves of participants before the ceremony. Best of all, Tim is flexible, and has officiated weddings custom tailored to the bride and groom's wishes in very intricate ways. Even when it's not the case, it always seems as if Tim has a personal relationship with the bride and groom based on how well he interacts with them and customizes his ceremonies for each couple. You'd swear he's known each couple for years! Tim is without a doubt one of our recommended officiants!

PO Box 6313 Akron, 44312
330-703-2430
Location of (Tim Greathouse, Ohio Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding