Harrisburg, OR 97446 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,350
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20

About LaDuke Photography

LaDuke Photography is built on passion, dedication, and preservation. My mission is to capture your most beautiful moments in an enduring form, with high attention to quality and detail, at a reasonable price. Whether it’s a wedding or an outdoor adventure shoot, I’ve got something for everyone.

You wedding is a once in a lifetime event and you need to make sure you make the right choice and trust a professional to preserve your precious memories. All too often I hear "I wish I would have known" in regards to friends who hired a friend because they had a nice camera and they offered to do it for dirt cheap. While there's nothing wrong with finding the best price, also make sure you are finding someone who can give you everything you need on your special day. Your wedding is my bread and butter. I wake up in the morning and the first thing I think about is photography. It's the last thing I think about before I go to sleep, heck I even dream about it! Let me help you get the amazing wedding photos that you deserve!

Follow LaDuke Photography on

From the top of the Davenport Hotel
img0146
Brittany - Greenbluff, WA - LaDukePhoto.com
Brittany - Greenbluff, WA - LaDukePhoto.com
Returning to the site of their first date made tim & Jessie's wedding super romantic and incredibly...
amber scotty dipping
sanfranciscoengagementphotography
foldercover
WhitneyChaseCover
LaDuke Photography
Winter weddings are a blast!
Winter weddings are a blast!
10 03 spriggs wedding 0824
5 30 cotter wedding 382

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for LaDuke Photography

1 User photo

LaDuke Photography 1

Johannah · Married on 08/12/2017

We worked with Lacey for our wedding on August 12, 2017. She was absolutely amazing and we would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional photographer. We have received some of our wedding photos back and they are breathtaking. We had a long engagement and Lacey became my go-to for wedding planning speed bumps that I hit, and not just related to photography. Her prices are on point with prices I got from other photographers, but I feel her packages offer better value than others I have seen in the same price range. Lacey was very flexible on our wedding day and hung in there when our wedding party wasn't making her job easy, and got us sneak peeks of our photos so quickly! We absolutely loved working with Lacey!

Jessica · Married on 01/01/2017

Working with Lacey was wonderful. She is so flexible and professional. We unfortunately changed our wedding date twice due to work and venue availability and throughout the whole thing she was very supportive and helpful. We did engagement photos, wedding photos and family photos with her. They all turned out beautiful. The absolute best part about Lacey is she is so calm and organized that she makes you feel completely at easy in front of the camera.
    Thank you Lacey for your wonderful attention and professionalism. My husband and I will be clients for life.

Erin · Married on 09/07/2016

Lacey has done our family photos for years, so when it was time for my wedding I naturally turned to her. She is wonderful to work with, professional, yet easy going, she listens, & asks the questions I wouldn't have thought to ask. She was super flexible with us even with our last minute wedding date change due to rain. She capture my wedding day & the after party so beautifully!! I litterly cried going through our first dance photos. I'm so glad she was there & I could have asked for better experience!

LaDuke Photography 2

Award

LaDuke Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,150.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Serendipity
    Serendipity Wedding Officiants

I have worked with LaDuke Photography during the 2014 and 2015 wedding season. The venues have all been very different. When I walk into a venue and see Lacey, I know everything is going to go smoothly. Lacey, as always does incredible work with each couple, venue, and lighting. I don't know how she is able to travel from Oregon to Spokane, work tirelessly with each and every couple, and still do such amazing work, but she does! She has a calmness about her, that is so relaxing. I am excited to post pictures of our last wedding we did together at Riverside Place. The venue was so beautiful, however the lighting in the room left much to be desired, and Lacey remained calm and said she could work with any light. I am sure these pictures will be beautiful, and I can't wait to post them

• Your Way Sound and Lights
    Your Way Sound and Lights Wedding DJs

I have worked a few weddings with Laduke Photography, Lacey is very professional and doesn't just take pictures; she captures the moment. I would not hesitate using her for any photography you need to have done. DJ Jeff Richey Your Way Sound and Lights

• Imagine! Weddings and Events
    Imagine! Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I have done several projects with Lacey- she is incredibly creative, professional and simply amazing! I enjoy working with her every time I get the chance!

• Harrisburg, OR 97446 See on map
    5419542458 (Other Phone Number)
    Call for a consultation anytime between 9am and 9pm.