Selena Marie Weddings & Events

Santa Barbara, CA View map
$2,951 Package Price

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,849

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,951

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Macy Married on 01/19/2018
    Selena is a fireball of amazingness and pure wedding planning perfection!! She has THE most amazing eye for design, and was able to not only put together the most beautiful details for our wedding, but also was able to do so in a mere three days-we really put her talent to the test and she SHOWED UP!! Her team is an incredibly well oiled machine, ensuring that nothing is left undone and everything is perfectly taken care of. She is so hard working, professional and organized and detail oriented and she listened to what our vision was and ended up putting together something so spectacularly beautiful and beyond our wildest dreams. My now husband and I both work in luxury hospitality so we have seen some of the most decadent weddings of all time, and our minds were still beyond blown with how gorgeous every detail of our wedding was. It was pure magic!! Selena has so much experience and knowledge, we were incredibly impressed with the depth of her creativity. She is punctual, professional, fun, smart, and incredibly caring. We loved working with her and loved spending time with her, and cannot recommend her services enough!! Highly highly highly recommended!
    Kelsey Married on 06/10/2017
    Highly recommend! Selena did such a wonderful job and became such a sweet friend during the process. She's a real go-getter, but at the same time totally picks up on the bride's vision and helps see it to fruition. She became such a big part of our wedding day and we would definitely recommend her to anybody looking for a highly-competent event coordinator!
    Teresa Married on 08/13/2016
    Selena is amazing at what she does!! I had my wedding at Santa Barbara Women's Club (Rockwood) last year. Selena was so familiar with the venue since she had her wedding there as well! She recommended excellent vendors and helped with putting together all of the decor and final touches. My family and I did our own flowers and Selena even took the extra flowers to add more to our decor. We met with Selena a few times before the wedding and did a walk through with vendors. She oversaw all of the deliveries and was in constant communication with the vendors and with my family. I can not say enough about how Selena went above and beyond to bring our ideas to life and create a beautiful wedding day. I have recommended Selena to all of my friends and family and she is actually planning my sister's wedding in Lake Tahoe later this year. Thanks Selena!

Pricing

Santa Barbara, 93105

Monday - Thursday 8:00AM - 8:00PM Friday - Saturday*By appointment 9:00AM - 2:00PM Sunday: Closed
Location of (Selena Marie Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding