300 Sussex Blvd, Broomall, PA 19008 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,295
Availability Check your date

• Steve Dampman Photography Co.
  • Philip Gabriel Photography
  • Cara Marie Photography

130 Reviews for Sean Marshall Lin Photography

1 User photo

• Liz

Liz Le · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Has an eye for capturing the most beautiful and breathtaking moments that I didn't even notice at the time

Sean is an amazing photographer!! I barely slept the night before and was worried that I would look tired but he managed to capture nice pictures of me. He was enthusiastic and excited to take our pictures which made us feel comfortable and excited. He also provided a lot of directions since we did not know how to pose.His energy and enthusiasm was contagious and kept us upbeat throughout the day. His photos are so artistic , vivid, and colorful. He has an eye for capturing the most beautiful and breathtaking moments that I didn't even notice at the time. All our friends complimented us on how beautiful our wedding photos turned out. Sean is very responsive to text and email. A lot of other photographers would just give you the photos and leave but Sean took the time to edit my photos until I was satisfied. We're so glad that Sean was our wedding photographer!!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Brenna · Married on 10/05/2019

So glad we chose SML!

My husband and I just received our wedding day photos and we were so impressed by the quality and quantity of photos taken by Sean and Ian. The photos were retouched in a very natural way that brought them to life so vibrantly.

From our first meeting with Sean for our engagement shoot, he was so flexible, kind and very helpful. Sean answered a plethora of questions in a timely manner and provided several great tis bits. The engagement photos were back to us within two weeks and far exceeded expectations. We loved them so much that we ended up choosing 4 photos to circulate!

Fast forward to wedding day -Sean arrived and and brought such an air of calm to our large group of girls, scrambling around to get ready. Both he and Ian were magicians with the way they stealthily took so many photos to capture the special night. We really appreciated how attentive Sean was, making it a point to whisk us away from the crowd so we could have a few moments to ourselves to take it all in and also take a few more great photos of just the two of us.

For anyone seeking a very genuine person to work with who captures the magic of a wedding -you’ve found your guys!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Brooke Parsons · Married on 11/23/2018

Artz Wedding

Sean is an incredible artist to work with. The level of professionalism he gives is off the charts. I am so eager to see our final project!! His portfolio is creative, unique and displays art at its finest. I highly encourage you to hire Sean! He and his team are wonderful!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

• Classic Entertainment DJs Wedding DJs

Have had the pleasure of working with Sean at a few weddings. It is always nice to have a photographer who also is interested in the overall wedding going well. Work with too many who just want to get their photos and get out. He is one of the easiest wedding pros to coordinate and work with in the industry.

• 300 Sussex Blvd Broomall, 19008 See on map
    Location of (Sean Marshall Lin Photography)