3443 Edwards Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45208 Map · Phone number

About Scott Reising Jewelers

Scott Reising Jewelers, which has been family owned and operated since 1981, is committed to providing the Cincinnati community with only the highest quality diamonds, jewelry, and timepieces. We are interested in forming a relationship with our clients, and will go above and beyond to ensure that each and every customer has a fantastic experience.

Scott Reising Jewelers proudly offers jewelry from leading international designers, as well as one-of-a-kind custom designs. Our professional, knowledgeable staff will assist you every step of the way to find or design a piece for you and your family to cherish for generations, while working within any budget. We run an in-house custom jewelry design and repair shop, staffed with a Graduate Gemologist, G.I.A.; Graduate Jeweler, G.I.A.; Designer and Metalsmith, B.F.A.; and Professional Watchmaker.

Since our doors first opened in 1981, Scott Reising and his dedicated employees have worked tirelessly to establish Scott Reising Jewelers as Cincinnati’s foremost jewelry and gift store. Our mission is to offer exceptional customer service and to sell fine jewelry that is priced to represent honest value.

ScottReisingWeb
WeddingWireMainweb
LinksofLondonWeb2

1 Reviews for Scott Reising Jewelers

Alissa · Married on 06/03/2018

Scott Reising Jewelers, and in particular Pamela, essentially became our "family" over the year that we were engaged and married. They are patient, kind, thoughftul, and extremely non-pressure. My now husband and I stopped into their store before we got engaged because I never wear rings and had no idea what I liked - Pamela was there to spend time with us (knowing we might not come back!) to help us understand our ring preferences. About 1-2 months later, my husband came back and designed my engagement ring within a certain budget with Pamela by his side. And once we were ready for wedding rings, we didn't go to any other store - we went back to Scott Reising and they treated us so well. We tried on lots of different rings and again, Pamela was patient as we zeroed in on what we liked the most. She then provided us a fantastic discount as repeat customers! When we picked up our rings for our wedding, we gave Pamela a hug because we worked so well with her over the last year and it really felt like she became a part of our wedding family. The staff is friendly, patient, experts at their craft, does not pressure you, and is not at all judgmental. If only I wore more jewelry ... I'd go back to them every time!

Scott Reising Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 3443 Edwards Rd Cincinnati, OH 45208 See on map