P.O. Box 1973, Gaylord, MI 49734 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Real Weddings 2

About Scheer Entertainment

What do guests remember from your reception most? Was it fun, did they have a good time, was there lots of energy and dancing? I’m here to ensure your wedding is spectacular! Over 18 years of experience and a huge library of digital music.

Serving Most of Northern Michigan, pricing available for all budgets, so call us today!

Follow Scheer Entertainment on

14b2384ffe15a83b 30973 3772761998285 1569011860 n

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Scheer Entertainment

Kora · Married on 05/26/2018

Chris did an awesome job with our wedding reception and ceremony. I was originally planning to do my music myself as I didn't like the idea of a traditional DJ but I'm really glad I ended up going with Chris. Having a professional took a lot of stress away. He worked with me to make sure I was 100% happy with all of the music choices and was quick to provide alternatives when a song/version of a song I wanted wasn't available. He was attentive the day of and flexible to make sure the timeline of the day went as planned. I highly recommend Scheer Entertainment for you wedding music needs!

Sent on 07/13/2018

shelby · Married on 09/20/2014

Chris and Angle from Scheer entertainment were great, and everything you're looking for when searching for a DJ.

They have many options in regards to time availability and an awesome set up for both ceremony and reception music. My husband's grandma came up to me about 4 times to tell me how great Chris was, and said "whoever made this play list, is really thinking". Everyone was dancing, for as long as the venue agreed too, which is what you want in your wedding. As a bride, you make a timeline, and hope to stick to it and Chris helped to the point where, I wasn't worried at all! Chris and Angle met with us prior, to better understand what we wanted, and did a fantastic job.

I would recommend Scheer entertainment to anyone looking to have a fun wedding full of organization (haha) and dancing!
    Thanks so much you two!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Veronica · Married on 06/28/2014

Chris did an awesome job! The dance floor was full all night!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Scheer Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

Real Weddings

• Megan Renae Studios
    Megan Renae Studios Wedding Photographers

Scheer Entertainment will keep the party rocking all night long! One of my absolute favorite vendors to work with. You don't have to worry about a thing for your evening of music, fun and frivolity when you book this amazing company!

• P.O. Box 1973 Gaylord, 49734 See on map