Savvi Formalwear

1 User photo

Savvi Formalwear 1
  • O

Operation Prom Nite · Married on 06/16/2019

Never had any bad experience

The employees at Savvi Men's Formalwear at the Delmar location are awesome. I am a founder of a nonprofit organization known as Operation Prom Nite. I wanted to assist young men and women in low-income areas attend their prom. I contact Mr. Richard Craig in 2016, asking for assistance create a dream come true for less fortunate students. Alone with Savvi's help we have put a smile on over, 200 students faces. Thank you

Sent on 06/16/2019

Andrew · Married on 07/14/2018

I'm surprised to see so many negative reviews. Savvi gave us excellent service. I got a great deal with them for my wedding. The best part about them is that they're warehouse is stationed in St. Louis. As a result, they're service is speedy. When those in my wedding party needed alterations, they fixed it within a day (and in some cases, were able to fix it in the store). I'd highly recommend Savvi!

Sent on 07/26/2018

TABATHA · Married on 05/31/2018

The staff at Savvi was wonderful. From last minute changes to hunting down a childs bow tie and vest. They handled our every need. On behave of my wife and myself the Hughes thank you.

Sent on 06/03/2018