2021 Midwest Road Suite 200, Oak Brook, IL 60523 Map · Phone number

About Savoury Chic Event Planning & Design

Savoury Chic Event Planning & Design is a unique wedding planning company in Oak Brook, Illinois. This energetic and creative event planning team wants to help you create an amazing and memorable event. They want to take care of all of the important details so that you can relax and enjoy your special day. They help with planning, coordinating and designing your wedding or event to suit your personality, needs and vision as a couple.

Savoury Chic Event Planning & Design offers several packages and a variety of "a la carte" service options. The list of available services includes:

• Budget analysis

Long table setting with bouquet
Wedding reception venue
Wedding reception venue
Long table setting with centerpiece
pswooden stool with carved wood love in white
crystal table vasekrystal
Bridal shoes
7bec803f5d70e7a7 1510108907079 black and white photo bride and groom

4 Reviews for Savoury Chic Event Planning & Design

Cheryl · Married on 07/02/2017

I used Savoury Chic for my wedding venue at a Chicago hotel in July 2017. I was very pleased with the services provided. I first saw Savoury's work at a friend's wedding in November 2016 and was thoroughly impressed. They took my ideas and improved upon them with excellent suggestions. I highly recommend them for your events.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Katherine · Married on 11/12/2016

Dear Savoury Chic,

I first want to start out saying "Thank you " which really seems inadequate to express how "all in" you were for "my vision" for my wedding day.

From the very beginning when we first had a face to face conference which you insisted on so you could understand what I wanted, I was impressed with your ideas and the plans you had to bring my vision to pass.

You were so professional from every aspect. I briefly gave you my idea and you took that and ran with it. You went well above what I envisioned and made my vision better than what I ever expected.

You completely helped me to visualize how you were going to bring my vision to pass. I am so glad I opted out of using the hotel vendor and hiring Savoury Chic instead to decorate the grand ballroom for my wedding reception.

I couldn't be more pleased when I arrived at the reception. Prior to the reception, you gave me a preview of what to expect which helped me to visualize what the grand ballroom was really going to look like. I was so overwhelmed with what I really got that day. My guest as well were sooo impressed with the reception layout.

I will definitely let my friends know If they are having an event, I will highly recommend Savoury Chic to them. They will totally be satisfied and will be singing your praises like I am.

Sincerely a very satisfied customer,

Katherine Burgess-Johnson

Sent on 08/02/2017

Cassandra · event on: 04/02/2016

Thanks Char to you and your team. You guys made my 50th Birthday a great one and one to remember, (in a good way). Even though I could have planned the party on my own, I opted to use a planner because I wanted a stress free journey to my 50th and I’m so glad I decided to use a planner but not just any planner but Savoury Chic because it made my life easier and a great experience. I felt after we met you knew my personality and used that to go forward with my desires. Your suggestions were always great ones, especially for menu selections and whenever I had questions you were there. Thanks for being so attentive and for caring so much about what I wanted.
    Thanks to you guys, my purple party turned out to be just what I wanted. Whenever I need a planner or designer again, I will for sure be calling you guys. Thanks again for making my 50th birthday party unforgettable for me and my family and friends. A year and half later I am still receiving compliments from family and friends about how well put together things were. You guys rock.
    Cassandra Burns

Sent on 08/11/2017

Savoury Chic Event Planning & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Angela Proffitt, LLC
    Angela Proffitt, LLC Wedding Planners

Char is a wonderful planner and designer. She is a great leader at thinking outside of the box and walking her client through the process of planning weddings beginning to end! So incredible!

• 2021 Midwest Road, Suite 200 Oak Brook, 60523 See on map
    8156699810 (Other Phone Number)
    6309538687 (Fax Number)
    Monday through Friday- 9:00am to 6:00pm Saturday- 9:00am to 5:00pm Sunday-Closed