2021 21st Ave South Suite 445, Nashville, TN 37212 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Real Weddings 2

About Angela Proffitt, LLC

As an entrepreneur, wedding and events expert, productivity therapist, motivational speaker and a savvy designer, I wear many hats. I have many passions in distinct industries that ultimately contribute to the creation of beautiful experiences and successful endeavors. I'm ready to exceed your expectations and help bring your visions to life. I want to share with you what I have learned over the years in my entrepreneurship journey. My background in psychology has allowed me to understand how to connect with people. I am dedicated to showing you how to fast track your business and life so that you can achieve your dreams in the most productive manner. I bring over 15 years of learning, teaching, and thriving in the wedding and event industry to the table and showcase the products of my experience throughout books, online classes, live events, one-on-one coaching, and more. I work daily to demonstrate a commitment to enable professionals to work more effectively, grow their business steadily, and impress their clients consistently. By maximizing efficiency, I lead a team of growing industry experts who will support me in a plan perfectly crafted for you. Let's get started!

Follow Angela Proffitt, LLC on

Angela Proffitt, LLC 6
Angela Proffitt, LLC 7

Jennifer Downey · Married on 11/23/2018

Shotgun for Sure!

Angela and her team are absolutely amazing! I got engaged and after two weeks of trying to figure out exactly when, where and how we were going to get married, we had a meeting with Angela. We sat down on a Saturday evening at my dining room table and before she left my home, I had bridal dress appointments and venue appointments booked. I was married one day shy of three weeks later. Yes, you heard me right, three weeks! Angela pulled off the most amazing ceremony and reception in THREE WEEKS! It was an evening that you see in a fairytale. A beautiful white draped ceremony in the round with hundreds of candles. I got tons of comments from guests saying it was the most intimate and beautiful wedding they had ever been to. A quick cocktail hour later, the room was transformed into the reception of our dreams. Every detail down to my children’s bibs on their reception seats, special vegetarian meals for guests and my comfy slippers under my head table. They really think of everything! Do yourself a favor and hire Angela and her team. You will not be disappointed! She made this yoga pant and t-shirt wearing girl a Cinderella for a day. And she made it look easy. Amazing sums up here and her team!

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Angela Proffitt, LLC 8
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible

Our experience was unlike anything I expected! Angela and her team made it EASY and ENJOYABLE from start to finish. The first day we met, Angela asked us about our vision and she made it come to life! I cannot say enough incredible things about Angela and her team. I would highly recommend her for wedding planning services! I put my full trust in her and they made our wedding dream reality! It was an incredible experience from start to finish!! I can guarantee that Angela will bring your vision to life and make sure that she takes a ton of stress off of you!

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Angela Proffitt, LLC 9
    Angela Proffitt, LLC 10
    Angela Proffitt, LLC 11
    Angela Proffitt, LLC 12

Niyomi · Married on 04/28/2018

We absolutely loved working with Angela and her team. They are so friendly, approachable and professional. Angela has beautiful ideas, great taste and is just overall fun to work with! She is extremely organized and detail-oriented, which is exactly what we needed! She took the stress out of wedding planning. Our wedding was even more beautiful than we imagined, and she perfectly captured the look we were going for.

Sent on 08/23/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Angela Proffitt, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,007.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 12

Real Weddings

• Wes Howard
    Wes Howard Wedding Officiants

Angela is the best of the best. Whenever I get the opportunity to work with her I jump at the chance cause I know it's going to be a top of the line production. Very thankful that she sets the tone for wedding planning!

• Storybrook Farm
    Storybrook Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We worked with Angela and her team during TLC's "Extreme I Do's" wedding special which was filmed in December 2014 and aired in July of 2015 (we were the "Smokey Mountains mountain top" wedding destination). We very much enjoyed working with her and her crew. We found them organized with a great eye for detailed design and much more down to earth than we had expected. Even though we are a small venue, Angela shared time with us and gave us some great advice for our growing business.

• Kristyn Hogan, Photographer
    Kristyn Hogan, Photographer Wedding Photographers

Angela and her team are amazing! They create such beautiful events, always unique to the couple and always stunning! They are organized, professional, helpful and a joy to work with!

• 2021 21st Ave South, Suite 445 Nashville, 37212 See on map