9440 Garland Road #142, Dallas, TX 75218 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Savor Pâtisserie

Savor Patisserie specializes in French Macarons that are equally delicious as they are beautiful. We have storefronts in McKinney, Dallas and Fort Worth but are able to ship nationwide. We offer 27 core flavors but with out custom flavor options, the possibilities are endless. We have so many ways to make our macarons uniquely yours! Everything from favors to towers to bridesmaid proposals, we offer everything to make your wedding day special.

Follow Savor Pâtisserie on

• Bronwen Cakes
  • Gold Ribbon Confections
img3369
Favor Boxes with Printed Image
Favor Boxes with Printed Image
Logos, Monograms, and More!
Logos, Monograms, and More!
Place Cards

Videos 1 Video

3 Reviews for Savor Pâtisserie

Melissa Ross · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I might be a little obsessed with macarons and Savor Fort Worth went above and beyond to get create the macaron tower of our dreams for our wedding. Amber was so great to work with! She is very detail oriented and helped us get the exact look and color we were going for. She honestly made it so easy and, not to mention, the macarons were delicious! Highly recommend Savor if you ever find yourself in need of a macaron tower!

Sent on 06/25/2019

We decided to go with a nontraditional wedding cake and instead are having a French Macaron tower. Kelli is amazing at her job. She is matching our wedding colors with the flavors we want and is even hand painting some of the macarons with our wedding logo. We also are using Savor Patisserie for our wedding favors. We will have two macarons in an adorable plastic box with our sticker logo on it. I would highly recommend using Savor for your wedding, shower, or engagement!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Maria · Married on 10/17/2017

0.4
      0.5

Don’t bother booking a class from this company, their ethics are completely appalling. I booked the wrong class slot in error, I reached out to The owner Kelli explaining my error and asked her if I could correct my error and move to the following class being that I had already paid for the class and she had my money. Kelli was cold hearted and blatantly said " it was you error and you would have to deal with it". She went on to comment even if your grandmother had died you still can’t change your class time. I was floored when she made that utterly disgusting comment bring that my father has just passed this year I could not believe those words were uttered. I would never wish the passing of a love one. The Owner Kelli would not have a problem benefiting from such a tragic even since she would have kept the money paid if something so tragic were to occur. Business owners such as this in my opinion don’t deserve loyalty of customers support nor the blessing to have a business.

Sent on 10/17/2017

• 9440 Garland Road #142, #142 Dallas, TX, 75218 See on map
    972-913-4900 (Phone number)
    Location of (Savor Pâtisserie)