Savi Beauty

Charlotte, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Operating out of Charlotte, North Carolina, Savi Beauty provides on-site makeup services for weddings and other milestone celebrations. Styling soon-to-be newlyweds in and around the Charlotte metropolitan area, owner Savi Sanders delights in accentuating her clients’ natural features to make them look flawless. All that Savi asks of you is to sit back and relax as she brings your ideal marital makeover to life.

Savi Beauty is adept in a range of makeup styles, from natural to glam. Specializing in strip lashes application, Savi offers a range of services designed to realize your dream aesthetic. Contouring, trials, eye makeup, and tattoo coverage are just a few of the beauty services that she can perform. In addition to weddings, Savi Beauty serves photoshoots, proms, date nights, and Halloween parties.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$120

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Shakira
    Shakira A. Married on 03/27/2022

Wedding 3/27/22

I love how my makeup and hair turned out, Savi and Ella did such an amazing job. They are the sweetest people as well and took there time make sure everyone looked and felt their best. Savi did a great working with my skin. I have eczema so my main concern was the makeup products burning my skin, as well as looking dry and cracked. She did such an amazing job working around that and making sure I looked beautiful on my wedding day. As well as Ella was so flexible she went above and beyond what I originally thought about doing for my hair. 10 out of 10 would recommend booking these wonderful ladies!
  • Becca
    Becca K. Married on 11/12/2021

Wonderful experience!

Savi was amazing to have as my makeup artist for my wedding! Her attention to detail and makeup application was far better than I could have hoped for! She truly make me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Savi Sanders
Savi Sanders
Owner

Hi there beautiful!

My name is Savi. I am so passionate and in love with makeup artistry. Not only do I love the art of it all, but also the joy and confidence I bring to my customers to feel their best. I have experience in bridal, event and print makeup. I love working with brides and the people who love them.

Jen  Husk
Jen Husk
Aesthetics Assistant

I am a licensed Esthetician. I attended the Aveda institute of Charlotte where I received my training and certifications. I have been an Esthetician for 3 years and have amazing experience in professional makeup, facials, waxing, laser hair removal, chemical peels, and other medical treatments. I specialize in color correcting and base and face makeup. I pride myself on my efficiency and cleanliness. Brides compliment my technique on makeing the face look flawless without it feeling heavy or "too much." I assist Savi on larger weddings and projects. Hope to meet you soon!

Ella  Brandt
Ella Brandt
Hair stylist

Hi, I'm Ella!

I am avaliable upon request and I have had my cosmetology license for 5+ years. I have been doing hair, color, and cut styles for just as long. I enjoy doing wedding style hair so much! I get to be creative and help you look and feel amazing on your special day!

Charlotte, North Carolina Charlotte, NC, 28031
Location of (Savi Beauty)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding