Savi Beauty

Charlotte, North Carolina, Charlotte, NC 28031 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Savi Beauty

Operating out of Charlotte, North Carolina, Savi Beauty provides on-site makeup services for weddings and other milestone celebrations. Styling soon-to-be newlyweds in and around the Charlotte metropolitan area, owner Savi Sanders delights in accentuating her clients’ natural features to make them look flawless. All that Savi asks of you is to sit back and relax as she brings your ideal marital makeover to life.

Savi Beauty is adept in a range of makeup styles, from natural to glam. Specializing in strip lashes application, Savi offers a range of services designed to realize your dream aesthetic. Contouring, trials, eye makeup, and tattoo coverage are just a few of the beauty services that she can perform. In addition to weddings, Savi Beauty serves photoshoots, proms, date nights, and Halloween parties.

img 7510 51 1991757 160994412982697
The look of love
The look of love
Girl gang makeup by Savi
Girl gang makeup by Savi
Makeup made to last ALL night!
Makeup made to last ALL night!
So in love
img 7510 51 1991757 160994412982697

7 Reviews for Savi Beauty

Nichole M. · Married on 01/02/2021

Elopement ceremony

I was very pleased with Savi’s expertise and professionalism when doing my and my young daughters hair and makeup for my elopement ceremony. She asked lots of questions the day of the trial and delivered just what we wanted!

Sent on 01/28/2021

Savi Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Nichole. Your daughter was so much fun to hangout with and you both looked absolutely beautiful for your ceremony. Thank you for adding the photo also!
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 10/01/2020

Savi is Amazing!!

If you are looking for the perfect makeup artist, look no further! Savi is professional, skilled, personable and truly outstanding all around! I could not have asked for a better experience when finding an artist for my wedding day. Savi promptly returned my initial inquiry and warmly answered all my additional questions and accommodated any request. I met with Savi for a make up trial completed a month before the wedding. This gave me even more confidence that my wedding makeup would be perfection day of and be exactly what I wanted. On the wedding day, myself and all the bridesmaids and mothers were so happy and impressed with their makeup. I cannot thank Savi enough for her efforts and for being an all around amazing vender to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a make up artist in the greater Charlotte area!

Sent on 02/02/2021

Savi Beauty's reply:

Brittney, I so much appreciate your sweet and thoughtful review. Its brides like you who really make my job a dream. You and your bridesmaids where so much fun and all such a delight! Your wedding was beautiful and that mechanical bull was seriously the icing on the cake! Thank you for making me a part of your special day. And thank you for adding these beautiful photos

Savi Beauty Pricing

Savi Beauty Price Rates

Savi Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup

Savi Sanders

Savi Sanders

Owner

Hi there beautiful!

My name is Savi. I am so passionate and in love with makeup artistry. Not only do I love the art of it all, but also the joy and confidence I bring to my customers to feel their best. I have experience in bridal, event and print makeup. I love working with brides and the people who love them.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Charlotte, North Carolina Charlotte, NC, 28031 See on map
    Location of (Savi Beauty)