Savi Beauty Reviews

7 | Charlotte, NC

7 Reviews for Savi Beauty

Nichole M. · Married on 01/02/2021

Elopement ceremony

I was very pleased with Savi’s expertise and professionalism when doing my and my young daughters hair and makeup for my elopement ceremony. She asked lots of questions the day of the trial and delivered just what we wanted!

Sent on 01/28/2021

Savi Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Nichole. Your daughter was so much fun to hangout with and you both looked absolutely beautiful for your ceremony. Thank you for adding the photo also!
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 10/01/2020

Savi is Amazing!!

If you are looking for the perfect makeup artist, look no further! Savi is professional, skilled, personable and truly outstanding all around! I could not have asked for a better experience when finding an artist for my wedding day. Savi promptly returned my initial inquiry and warmly answered all my additional questions and accommodated any request. I met with Savi for a make up trial completed a month before the wedding. This gave me even more confidence that my wedding makeup would be perfection day of and be exactly what I wanted. On the wedding day, myself and all the bridesmaids and mothers were so happy and impressed with their makeup. I cannot thank Savi enough for her efforts and for being an all around amazing vender to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a make up artist in the greater Charlotte area!

Sent on 02/02/2021

Savi Beauty's reply:

Brittney, I so much appreciate your sweet and thoughtful review. Its brides like you who really make my job a dream. You and your bridesmaids where so much fun and all such a delight! Your wedding was beautiful and that mechanical bull was seriously the icing on the cake! Thank you for making me a part of your special day. And thank you for adding these beautiful photos

Ginney G. · Married on 09/10/2020

Captured my look perfectly

Savi captured my wedding day look perfectly! I wanted to wear false eyelashes so my eyes would 'pop' in my photos but I was worried about looking phony. Savi was able to get my make-up and eyelashes perfect so I looked naturally beautiful for my ceremony AND wonderful for my photos. Thank you, Savi!

Savi Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review Virgina. It was an honor to be apart of your special day. You’re wedding was one for the books!!
  • Ali

Ali G. · Married on 01/08/2020

Talented MUA who actually listens to your needs!

First word that comes to mind is wow! Not only does Savi do a FLAWLESS job on my makeup (too many times to count

Sent on 10/10/2020

Savi Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Ali for your review and attached photo you look absolutely gorgeous. You are a total dream of a client to work for.

Shannon · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding makeup

Savi did my bridesmaids and myself on my wedding day and everything came out perfect!!!! I cannot recommend her enough!!

Savi Beauty's reply:

Thank you Shannon for your review. Your dress was absolutely perfect. You and your family were such a delight and so much fun! Thank you for having me be apart of your wedding day!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer G. · Married on 06/09/2019

Artist for awesome picture memories

Savi Beauty of Cornelius, NC was the MAU for my daughter in law's wedding and two other daughters of my friend. All three times Savi showed up on time and met all expectations with fun and professionalism. The Brides and other were but at ease and their looks were flawless for the wedding pictures. Well worth it for the beautiful memories her work produced in the photos.

Savi Beauty's reply:

Thank you for your thoughtful review! Maria was a delight to work with and had the look of love. Such a beautiful bride and wedding!