Sarina Love Photography

West Covina, CA View map

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Photography is more than just a pretty picture. It's about telling a story. And I don't know about you, but I tend to love stories with a happy ending! Sarina Love Photography wants to be your storyteller. I aim to show everyone how beautiful inside and out you really are and to make people smile when they see your photographs.

Not only is photography (in general) a passion of mine, but I'm more focused in capturing people and telling a story with my images. I realized that life is about all the most happiest moments in life wrapped into one. Therefore, it is most important to me to capture the most precious and joyful moments in life and to showcase it to the world and remind everyone how beautiful and awesome life is.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Cynthia Married on 01/22/2017
    She made us feel comfortable when you are doing their photoshoot. Even though we just did the photos at the wedding day the pictures that she took were amazing! She listen to what you want and she will give you pictures that you want. She also lets you know which poses look good and which don't. Love the results of our pictures!
  • User2117813 2+ years ago
    Who said wedding planning is fun? Weddings take a lot of time and effort in the planning, it can get stressful, and it breaks the bank (made me feel so poor)! So I'm glad I picked Sarina for my photographer because she was fun to work with (and I'm shy in front of the camera), very professional, reliable and responsible as well as reasonable. I'm glad she helped capture our special moments!
    Sandy Married on 07/28/2013
    I feel lucky to have been referred to Sarina by another photographer who was not available on our wedding date. She met us on short notice, and instantly made us feel comfortable with her professionalism and bright personality. We had already seen her work online and loved her photography style. Fresh, fun, and full of life just like her! On the day of the wedding, she and her assistant made us feel comfortable in front of the camera (which doesn't come naturally to us). She did an amazing job of capturing our special day, and we could not be happier the results. We would without a doubt recommend Sarina Love!! Thank you Sarina!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Pricing

Sarina Love Photography Price Rates

L-4-Love L-4-Love Wedding Planners

I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with Sarina from Sarina Love Photography. Being a wedding planner, I often come across photographers who can be difficult to work with. They often want photos to look the way they envision them to be, and don't listen to what it is that the couple wants. It is after THEIR big day and I think Sarina gets that. She listens to what they want and delivers. She was very easy to work with, very cooperative and very friendly. We all know that it is important to feel comfortable around your photographer, and Sarina makes you feel like you're a friend. I would love to work with her again!

Cloud 9 Cinematography Cloud 9 Cinematography Wedding Videographers

Sarina Love Photography is very professional and takes beautiful photo's! It's always a pleasure working with them. The bride and groom always has a tough time choosing photo's that Sarina Love Photography took for our DVD covers because theres so many to love!!! You won't be disappointed with them.

West Covina, 91790
Location of (Sarina Love Photography)

Sarina Love Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sarina Love Photography include in the starting price?

Sarina Love Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sarina Love Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sarina Love Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sarina Love Photography offer?

Sarina Love Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Sarina Love Photography offer?

Sarina Love Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Sarina Love Photography offer for wedding events?

Sarina Love Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Sarina Love Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sarina Love Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding