14730 Beach Blvd. #208, La Mirada, CA 90638 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Cloud 9 Cinematography

About Cloud 9 Cinematography

We are a group of filmmakers who uses storytelling to capture your wedding through the lens of our camera.

Everyone has a story and it’s that unique story that will make your wedding film shine!

That story can be fun, romantic, emotional or even breathtaking! It’s that uniqueness that will make your wedding film yours.

Each and every film is handcrafted to bring the uniqueness of you to a breathtaking wedding film.

Experience

Cloud 9 cinematography has been filming since 2002 in Los Angeles.

Cloud 9 Cinematography offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Full-feature video
  • High-definition video
  • Highlight video
  • Sneak Peek( 1minute social video)
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Other Services

This vendor offers the following final formats for your wedding day video:

• Blu-Ray
  • USB flash drive
  • USB hard drive
  • Mediazilla-digital delivery platform

Location

Cloud 9 cinematography is based in Orange county area and LA county .

Follow Cloud 9 Cinematography on

disneylandhotel

• Videos 5

30 Reviews for Cloud 9 Cinematography

Michelle · Married on 05/10/2019

One of the best vendors we worked with

THANK YOU CLOUD9!!

This team is so wonderful. Joy was so incredible during this whole process and Jason + Solomon were absolutely the best on the day of. They were very polite, came on time. We really appreciated everyone on this team. We had some hiccups with other vendors and our photographer and videographer really up'd the mood. We are so incredibly thankful for everyone. Shout out to one of the team members of Cloud9 who gave us helpful tips when we were assembling our arch. Their sneak peak video was so great-- can't wait for our mini movie!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Cristina Cortez · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing work!

Cloud 9 was amazing. First, I booked videography with them and I also was referred to Asa Yeom Photography and their services were great!
    They were punctual and were very friendly. They were working the whole day in capturing the best shots. I am so grateful that my husband and I booked them to meet our needs. Two weeks after the wedding - I have received a preview video and some sample shots. We have so many compliments and are so happy with the work they have done. They truly captured all the beauty of our wedding day.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Grace · Married on 11/10/2018

Outstanding Wedding Videographer

I can't say enough good things about Jason, Joy, and their team from Cloud 9! My husband and I chose them as our wedding videographer and they were worth every penny and more. We had a chance to video call with Jason and Joy a few times before our big day to go over expectations and our wishes, and both of them were very friendly and attentive to our desires.

On the day of our wedding, we could clearly see that Jason (especially) and his team truly put in 110% effort to capture every special moment of our wedding. Jason himself worked so hard following us everywhere with his camera throughout our wedding day without being intrusive. He was able to coordinate perfectly with our photographer to capture many beautiful shots.

After our wedding, we were so happy to receive a sneak peak video within days. The 3-month wait for our final video was long but definitely worth it. Cloud 9 delivered everything they promised and more. They went out of their way to provide us with the edited footage from our entire ceremony and reception. At my husband's special request, they also captured guest interviews/comments from our wedding day that meant so much to us. I would choose Cloud 9 again every time and would not hesitate to recommend them to any bride with the highest praise.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Award

Cloud 9 Cinematography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Lin and Jirsa Photography
    Lin and Jirsa Photography Wedding Photographers

Great team to work with.

• Sarina Love Photography
    Sarina Love Photography Wedding Photographers

Cloud 9 Cinematography is an AMAZING team of folks who are professional, super creative, and hard working. I had the honor of working with them not too long ago and we had a blast capturing a beautiful wedding together. They were easy to work with and offered a lot of fun creative ideas. I would highly recommend them to my current and future clients. I would love to be able to work with them again and again in the near future because they simply fabulous!! Definitely check them out. You won't regret it!!

• 14730 Beach Blvd. #208 La Mirada, California, 90638 See on map