Sarani Weddings

Cancun, MX View map

Sarani Weddings is a videography company based in Cancun, Mexico. This team consists of a small group of dedicated photographers and videographers with combined experience of more than a decade that specialize in destination and tropical weddings. With members from Mexico, Dominican Republic, Spain, and the Mayan Riviera of Mexico, their combined creativity and international perspectives shine through in their beautiful and innovative wedding images.

Sarani Weddings will go above and beyond to make your wedding day imagery a treasured keepsake for generations to come. They are experts in capturing the love and energy around them during wedding celebrations. Their wedding photography and videography style reflects the joy and intense emotions couples share on their special day. Their services include high-definition video, multiple cameras, multiple locations, and one event per day.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD

• Claire
    Claire D. Married on 06/01/2019

Love sarani!

Sarani was amazing to work with and quick to respond. She even adjusted her rate so we didn't have to pay an outside vendor fee. She was so professional and made sure we felt comfortable even in the heat! LOVE her!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 03/02/2019

Stunning Photos, Affordable Cost

Sarani is a gifted photographer. The photos you see on her webpage are exactly what you will expect to see on your wedding day. I am not a model by any means, but my goodness did I feel like one when we got our pictures back! Our entire family was blown away by the finished pictures! As the bride, it can be uncomfortable to be the center of attention, but Sarani and her team made the entire day easy and enjoyable. Everything went perfectly; even with a tight timeline, everything remained right on schedule. They are organized, precise and extremely qualified. My husband and I had an amazing destination wedding, and now, thanks to Sarani, we have photos and video to cherish for the rest of our lives. 1000% recommend their services to anyone planning a wedding in the Cancun area.
    Jessica Married on 04/04/2018
    I used Sarani studios for my photography and videography on April 6 2018 for my desitination wedding at Azul Five in Mexico
    I am could be happier with the decision I made with this group
    They were an absolute pleasure to work with from day 1
    Emails were quick and efficient making the planning process as smooth as can be
    The day of they made everything run perfectly on point from getting ready photos to the last second of the night
    My pictures were completely beyond me expectations
    The video was absolutely unbelievable I can not stop watching it
    I would high lot recommend this company to anyone

Cancun Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z
52-998-210-0491
Location of (Sarani Weddings)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding