Sarah's Weddings

Troutdale, OR View map

$997 Typical Price

Special Notice: Sarah's Weddings has been purchased by the lovely Rev. Chanelle Carlin!

"Chanelle Carlin is your Professional Officiant for your custom outdoor elopement or intimate wedding ceremony in the naturally beautiful Pacific Northwest.

I know she is going to take SUCH good care of you! Please reach out to Chanelle for your wedding needs."

xo, Sarah

****************************************************

Services Offered by Chanelle Carlin Weddings of Oregon:

YOUR Wedding is and should be all about YOU.

You live your life to the fullest and now you've found that incredible someone to share it and build a future with. You're dreaming of a wonderful life together and want to start it off with a custom elopement or intimate ceremony created just for you and with you and set in a beautiful, natural setting in the Pacific Northwest. You've talked with friends, scrolled through Instagram for hours and spent more time on Pinterest than you care to admit. Now you're working on putting together your plans and choosing your team of wedding professionals to help you.

Chanelle Carlin Weddings of Oregon is a team of experienced, professional Wedding Officiants who LOVE celebrating weddings and are honored that you’ve chosen to stop here on our Wedding Wire listing for a bit.

In a nutshell, we are Your elopement and intimate wedding officiants. Our team of officiants have officiated hundreds of custom elopements and intimate weddings. We love weddings and helping each couple celebrate their love with a unique wedding or elopement ceremony is our passion.

Chanelle Carlin Weddings of Oregon is a subsidiary of Chanelle Carlin Weddings, LLC (based North Central Washington state). At the end of 2020, Chanelle Carlin, founder of Chanelle Carlin Weddings, LLC acquired Sarah's Weddings of Portland, Oregon and opened her second Pacific Northwest location in Scappoose. In order to best serve her Oregon couples, Chanelle also works with Angie DeRouchie, another experienced officiant who loves to celebrate couples’ marriages as much as she does.

Chanelle and Angie are honored to serve amazing couples looking for a unique, personal ceremony that fits their personalities and matches their vision for their ideal intimate wedding or elopement. So, which ever season is your favorite and whether you dream of a wedding in the mountains, up your favorite hiking trail (perhaps at the Painted Hills or Sun River), on the river with your fishing poles in the water, in the Gorge, on the sand overlooking Haystack Rock, or at your favorite golf course or winery/distillery with your nearest and dearest, the officiants at Chanelle Carlin Weddings are here for you!

For more information on how to work with Chanelle Carlin Weddings, please visit https://www.chanellecarlin.com/oregon-wedding-officiant/, call/text us at (509) 449-0511 or email Chanelle at chanelle@chanellecarlin.com and start a conversation about creating YOUR ideal elopement or intimate wedding ceremony!

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$997

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$997

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$200

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Pagan
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA
CO
ID
MT
OR
SD
WA

What languages do you speak?

English

• Taylor
    Taylor G. Married on 10/04/2020

Exactly what I was looking for!

Sarah was absolutely amazing and helped make our wedding day special. She was kind, supportive, and so excited for us. She even took some great photos for us! We will be forever grateful and will always remember our special day fondly.

Sarah's Weddings's reply:

Thank you Taylor for the wonderful praise! I am so grateful to have been chosen to make your day extra special, and glad you both had such a wonderful time!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 07/09/2020

Amazing officiant

Sarah was the most perfect officiant. She kept in constant communication, was super sweet, and was so chill. She was the best officiant I could’ve asked for. 10/10.

Sarah's Weddings's reply:

Thank you Megan! I am so happy to have been there for you both. Best of luck and I hope we see you in Oregon again sometime!
    Chase Married on 06/06/2020

Wedding 2020

We had a great wedding even with Covid-19. Sarah was open to rescheduling the service to our back yard. She communicated with us the whole time. Everything was easy & she walked us through all our questions.

Sarah's Weddings's reply:

Thank you Chase! I am very grateful that you and Lenora chose me, and wish you both the very best!

Sarah

Pricing

Sarah's Weddings Price Rates

Team

Chanelle Carlin
Chanelle Carlin
Owner

I am a lover of life and love. I have traveled the world, lived in Ireland for 8 years and now live in rural Okanogan County, Washington, USA with my family. Some of my favorite things are Christmas, orange kitties, dachshunds, traveling, hiking, watching old musicals, spending time with my family and enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning while the sun rises or a glass of wine in the evening watching the sun set.

Over the past few years, I have officiated nearly a hundred weddings, each one beautiful, each one special and each just as the couple desired it to be. I can honestly say I have never been happier in my work or felt more fulfilled. I have the honor of celebrating couples who are celebrating their love and commitment to one another.

Angie DeRouchie
Angie DeRouchie
Officiant

I am a native Oregonian, born and raised on a small farm in rural Clackamas County. I completed my ministerial training in 2007 and was ordained on Dec 6, 2007. Since then I have officiated at weddings, naming/welcoming ceremonies for newborns, and at celebration of life memorial services.

I love working with couples and families to craft a ceremony that reflects their love and personalities, and honors these important life events. Regardless of age, circumstance, or style of wedding, it is a true joy to watch that moment when a couple joins their lives together.

At Chanelle Carlin Weddings of Oregon we consider it our privilege to make sure you have the ceremony that celebrates this, and lives up to the months of preparation and anticipation!

Sarah Nadler
Sarah Nadler
Marriage Coach

Sarah is an internationally-acclaimed author, public speaker & Certified Marriage Coach with over a decade and 1000+ hours of experience helping couples build strong and lasting marriages.

Her book 'Get Married, Stay Married...Live Happily Ever After" was featured on NY Weekly, and her marriage coaching program of the same name has helped couples restore communication, build lasting intimacy and connection and will give you the foundations for your own happily-ever-after.

52895 NW 7th St, Scappoose, OR 97056 Troutdale, OR, 97056
509-449-0511

M-F 9-7 Sat and Sun - 9-7 (depending upon weddings)
Location of (Sarah's Weddings)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding