Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Watertown Films

Craig Flood is a wedding videographer filming throughout Portland, Seattle and Worldwide.

Hi, I’m Craig Flood.

I’m a full-time wedding videographer living in Portland OR. My beautiful wife (Nicole) and I moved down from Seattle in 2011 and have since added three amazing little humans to our lives. We love our life that we get to live in our tiny little 695 ft sq home which also is within walking distance of some our closest friends... we wouldn't have it any other way. Community and relationships are so important to us.

Traveling, exploring and road trips are a big part of what make me tick. Late summer nights, week long floats down a river, and journeys with no end in sight.

I've been creating films for over a decade. I'm driven to do this because it brings together two things I love... real people who care deeply about each other and the power of story through film.

I believe in making a wedding film that captures the journey you two have come on and are continuing on. I want to show the reality of who you are in a natural and authentic way. I don't believe in making things up. Instead, I steal small moments of two people who are madly into each other to create a film that is endearing for generations.

If my work has connected with you, be sure to reach out. I'd love to meet the two of you.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Digital Download (2)
Short Form (1)
High-Def Video (1)
One Event/Day (1)

We were so thrilled with our choice of who was going to document our day. My husband and I looked at many in the area and didn't feel 100% about any of them, until we came across Craig. Immediately I knew I wanted him to be the one to capture the important moments. All everyone told me was how fast the day goes and how many details you miss. But now we have our beautiful videos to go back and watch anytime we'd like. It means so much. Craig was so flexible throughout the process and made himself available to be there for the moments I really wanted to capture like our sparkler exit at the end. It meant so much to us that he was kind enough to do that. I barely even noticed that we were being videotaped because of how seamlessly they fit into our crowd. We and our families are so happy with the videos it is hard to put into words. Best choice we made during our planning process!

During the wedding what did we do particularly well?

What are your feelings now towards your wedding film, are you happy you made the investment?

Profile Picture Alana, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had an adventurous elopement in the Swiss alps and decided to hire craig 2 months before it happened. We are so happy we did. Our video is so special, intimate and exactly what we were looking for. We’ve watched it at least 100 times now.
Craig is wonderful to work with. Him and his wife even made us breakfast the day of our elopement and bought us dessert when we were at dinner which showed us that they truly cared about us and went above and beyond to make our day special. We had so much fun and wish we could do it all over again.

Profile Picture Krysta, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Like most couples, we were hesitant when it came to booking a videographer for our wedding. Weddings are expensive, and unfortunately videography is one of those areas that is early to the chopping block. Thankfully a close friend urged us to consider it, and after asking our photographer for a recommendation, we found Watertown Films. The first thing we did was head over to their website and watch a few sample videos - we were blown away. I'm already an easy crier, but the emotion that Craig is able to capture and put to film is incredible. Working with Craig was wonderful - he has an air about him that puts you at ease immediately - certainly a refreshing change given the stress of wedding planning! Furthermore, he made my (now) husband and I feel extremely comfortable behind the camera on the big day - his professionalism and tact was comforting to us, our bridal party, and our guests. The ending product was everything we hoped it would be and more - and something we will cherish for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Watertown Films Pricing

220x220 sq 1491446960152 robert 2
220x220 sq 1491446904560 catalina jean 1

4 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Watertown Films is just lovely to work with. I had the pleasure of meeting Craig at a wedding show and we have been friends ever since! He has shot films for a few of my clients, as well as making a video for my own coordination business. When I knew I wanted to make a film for Coordination by Lee Lee Ree, there wasn't a question of who I was going to ask. Craig has a great eye, thinks ahead and is just fun to work with! He selects great music that pairs so well with the moving moments from your special day or endorsement video. Watertown's wedding videos never cease to make me cry... they're just beautiful and capture the moments you want to remember forever!

717 NE 75th Ave, Portland, OR 97213   See On Map