Watertown Films Reviews

14 Reviews for Watertown Films

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2018

Nailed it!

When planning my own wedding, I had the fortune of receiving good advice from several friends and family members who had gone before me. Every person who didn't get a video told me that was their number one regret. After receiving my video from Craig a few days ago, I can see why. I am SO happy to have this beautiful piece of film that I will treasure for the rest of my life. In about 5 minutes, Craig caught all the important moments- vows, first look, cake cutting, speeches, walking down the aisle, first dances, getting ready...the list goes on...edited it beautifully and put it to the most perfect music. I can't stop watching it and I've gotten so many compliments from friends and family. This is one of the best choices I made for my wedding day! Thank you so much Craig.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Alana · Married on 06/30/2018

We were so thrilled with our choice of who was going to document our day. My husband and I looked at many in the area and didn't feel 100% about any of them, until we came across Craig. Immediately I knew I wanted him to be the one to capture the important moments. All everyone told me was how fast the day goes and how many details you miss. But now we have our beautiful videos to go back and watch anytime we'd like. It means so much. Craig was so flexible throughout the process and made himself available to be there for the moments I really wanted to capture like our sparkler exit at the end. It meant so much to us that he was kind enough to do that. I barely even noticed that we were being videotaped because of how seamlessly they fit into our crowd. We and our families are so happy with the videos it is hard to put into words. Best choice we made during our planning process!

During the wedding what did we do particularly well?

What are your feelings now towards your wedding film, are you happy you made the investment?

Sent on 07/20/2018

Krysta · Married on 03/25/2018

We had an adventurous elopement in the Swiss alps and decided to hire craig 2 months before it happened. We are so happy we did. Our video is so special, intimate and exactly what we were looking for. We’ve watched it at least 100 times now.
    Craig is wonderful to work with. Him and his wife even made us breakfast the day of our elopement and bought us dessert when we were at dinner which showed us that they truly cared about us and went above and beyond to make our day special. We had so much fun and wish we could do it all over again.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Chelsea · Married on 08/20/2016

Like most couples, we were hesitant when it came to booking a videographer for our wedding. Weddings are expensive, and unfortunately videography is one of those areas that is early to the chopping block. Thankfully a close friend urged us to consider it, and after asking our photographer for a recommendation, we found Watertown Films. The first thing we did was head over to their website and watch a few sample videos - we were blown away. I'm already an easy crier, but the emotion that Craig is able to capture and put to film is incredible. Working with Craig was wonderful - he has an air about him that puts you at ease immediately - certainly a refreshing change given the stress of wedding planning! Furthermore, he made my (now) husband and I feel extremely comfortable behind the camera on the big day - his professionalism and tact was comforting to us, our bridal party, and our guests. The ending product was everything we hoped it would be and more - and something we will cherish for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Christa · Married on 06/25/2016

What a joy it was to work with Watertown Films! Craig put us at ease with his personable demeanor, attentive ear, and unimposing confidence while working behind the scenes. A talented cinematographer, Craig not only captured the details of our wedding day; he's an experienced producer who understands storyline, weaving key figures and background history into the narrative, resulting in one of the most personal and touching films my husband and I could ask for. This is a treasure to be revisited throughout the decades and shared with our children and family! Watertown Films, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We can't imagine our wedding day without you!

Sent on 01/28/2018

hannah · Married on 10/02/2015

Craig and his team were so awesome to work with the day of our wedding. We felt comfortable with them as they captured our big day and can't wait to see the results. Craig has a different style of videoing weddings and I was definitely attracted to that. I'm so glad we decided to work with Craig... my whole family loved him!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Watertown Films's reply:

Hannah and Ben... you guys both rocked! Thanks so much for letting me be apart of your day. It was a joy to see you two engage and love each other. Can't wait to send you guys your film!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2014

Craig and Nicole are an amazing couple and creative professional artists in their own right. With an undeniable passion for the moments and an artistic and organic style, my husband and I are so very happy that we hired them to document our wedding through film.

We have been saying; "Do you remember that toast, that dance or that vow? Good thing we have it on film!" So happy that we have had it documented by the talented team at Watertown! Their presence on our wedding day was professional and endearing and we can't wait to see our final wedding video! We recommend them highly!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Patty · Married on 09/13/2014

Watertown Films was a lifesaver for us! Craig and Nicole were amazing! In every way! Not only were they an absolute joy to work with, but they went above and beyond, worked fluidly with us and other vendors, and put us at ease from the very start. We knew immediately that we had made the right choice.

With a family crisis the week of our daughter's wedding, we decided a video of the event was imperative. From a couple of last minute recommendations, Craig Flood emerged. Craig had chosen to take the weekend off, but, thanks to his compassion, after hearing our story, he jumped on board - just a few days before the wedding.

He and his wife, Nicole, met with my daughter (the bride), her fiancé, my husband and me. They listened. And listened. They really focused on getting to know us and understanding our needs so that they could create a meaningful video that captured the emotions and special moments of the day. With what normally would have been several months to develop a plan, they developed theirs in a matter of hours and our daughter's beautiful wedding day is now a piece of video history forever. Superlatives fall short to describe our positive experience working with Craig and Nicole of Watertown Films.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Ellie · Married on 09/06/2014

Wow, where do I begin. Craig and Nicole were such a wonderful addition to our wedding festivities! Not only did they do amazing things with the footage, but they also played a major role in the coordination or our wedding day. They are true professionals, always calm but very productive, and I felt that if there was any type of situation that surfaced, Craig was always on it, trouble shooting whatever it was. This guy even made the 6 mile trek with his gear to film a hike with friends and family the day before our ceremony. I could not have been happier with our wedding film!!! We premiered our film at our reception (3 months later) and the morning after, I laid in bed and re-watched it 7 times!! I have to say, seeing other Watertown Films and how they create a life long story out of one day of filming, we had high expectations for ours. Needless to say, they far exceeded those expectations and left us full of emotion and with a permanent smile on our faces. My advice to anyone contemplating the purchase of a wedding package from Craig and Nicole..... It is WELL worth your investment. Priceless.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Eric · Married on 07/26/2013

Craig and Nicole were amazing to work with! Initially, we were a bit hesitant on whether to have a videotographer or not, but after many hours of conversation with Craig, we decided to put the memories of our most special day for Watertown film to capture. Our first impression of them was their highly professional customer service and very quick responsiveness. We were comparing with other vendors and Craig's dedication was apparent from the first minutes of our communication. We really felt that they were vested in providing us with nothing else than above-par video from the get-go and were very sharp to anticipate our needs and fulfill them even prior to requesting them.
    They exceeded all our expectations as far as quality of the film, super easy to work with on the day of, attention to detail and overall communication throughout the entire process. I'd highly recommend Watertown films to any wedding couple and will no doubt be surprised at their professionalism and highest quality of work!

-Eric and Becky

Sent on 03/27/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2013

Watertown Films did a fantastic job for our wedding. They are imaginative, enthusiastic, and aim to make your event as memorable as possible. They were wonderful to work with. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Kiel · Married on 06/21/2013

Watertown Films is awesome. Having two creative film directors capture your wedding and engagement story to share with family and friends is extremely gratifying, and honestly worth more than I paid them. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 03/28/2014

Erica · Married on 09/29/2012

Craig and Nicole we're beyond wonderful to work with! They didn't make anything stressful or chaotic by being around to capture every moment! It's as if they aren't even there!! The video itself turned out way better then I could ever imagined!! It's been almost 3 years and I still watch the video to remember all the emotions and love of my special day!! They truly captured and created the best highlights of our wedding! I would recommend them to anyone who is getting married!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Jamie · Married on 09/01/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Craig and Nicole! They are thoroughly engrossed in and dedicated to making the highest quality video, but not just with the images. They find ways to tell your story, and truly capture the feeling of the moment on the film. They are also a joy to work with. We had a 4-day wedding event, and they fit in perfectly with everyone and were a joy to be around.

Sent on 07/31/2014