Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry

New York, NY View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Formally educated, and now boasting over ten years of experience as a full time makeup artist, you'll have a PRO on your wedding day team. I love to create fresh, chic faces for everything from broadway editorial shoots to weddings. Whether I’m working on a set or in your boudoir, plotting the perfect palette or wrangling an out-of-control eyebrow, I strive to give my clients a personal and perfectly personalized experience that’s customized, flawless, and — the most important part — fun! I love what I do and love sharing my passion, so expect a warm, friendly, and super-informative experience to go with your amazing face. I can’t wait to work with you!

Available to help put your best face forward in Fairfield County, Connecticut and New York City.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

Stephanie Getting married on 07/16/2022

Natural Glam Wedding Makeup

After my original makeup artist went in labor early, I found Sarah on short notice to do my makeup for my engagement shoot. Sarah did such an amazing job for my engagement shoot that I booked Sarah for my wedding. We had an early start for hair and makeup on my wedding day and Sarah arrived early, got set up quickly and completed the entire bridal party's makeup quickly and beautifully. All my bridesmaids and my mother were so happy with their makeup (and of course me too!) . I'm so happy I found Sarah and will definitely use her for other events in the future.
    Kelly P. Married on 05/15/2022

Wedding Makeup

Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with and we couldn’t have been happier with her service. As someone who does not wear a lot of makeup due to allergies, I was hesitant to get mine done for my wedding. Sarah put me as ease with her knowledge of the products and made me feel very comfortable throughout the trial and on my wedding day. She provided the makeup for 5 bridesmaids and myself and I had never felt prettier. The makeup was natural and lasted all day and night without any issues. I would highly recommend working with Sarah and look forward to working with her again in the future!

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Kelly! Such a pleasure getting to know you, and I’m thrilled to have been a part of your big day. Thank you!!
  • Dani
    Dani A. Married on 10/23/2021

Sarah is a gifted artist and true professional

Sarah knows how to help you look your absolute best while still looking like yourself. She is gifted when it comes to makeup and knows exactly what will work best for you - I have worked with her multiple times and don't ask questions, I just trust her to work her magic. She is efficient and a true professional, but also gives each person she is with adequate care and attention. She never rushes and seems to care that everyone looks and feels their best. She is the best of the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Ganim's Garden Center & Florist, LLC Ganim's Garden Center & Florist, LLC Wedding Florists

Sarah is the very best! She listens to what you want for your style, and then can offer suggestions to make sure your makeup is exactly what you want and the best thing, her makeup lasts forever! She takes the time to explain what she's doing as she's applying your makeup and listens to everything you have to say. She asks questions and really gets to know you. I have used Sarah for myself and suggest her to all my brides. She truly is an artist and I highly recommend her.

Annaliese & Co. Annaliese & Co. Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the honor of working alongside Sarah not too long ago. She is super easy to work with, very talented, professional & fun! Anyone who chooses her as their wedding makeup artist is very lucky! You will not be disappointed!

New York New York, NY, 10023

By Appointment
Location of (Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding