Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry Reviews

67 | Westport, CT

67 Reviews for Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry

Elise R. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Amazing Experience!

I first found Sarah when I needed somebody in Westport, CT to do my makeup for some last minute engagement photos. She was so professional and nice and I loved how my makeup looked. I re-booked Sarah for my wedding and she delivered again. I've also started to see her for eyebrow tweezing, which she is also amazing at (and I am very picky). She uses health safety precautions so I have always felt very comfortable and safe.

Sent on 08/30/2020

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much! So happy you’re happy and feel comfortable (and beautiful!!) I loved working with you!

Laura Gilman · Married on 10/07/2020

Amazing! Book now

Sarah has incredible taste and is a true professional. She listens, adds value, communicates and executes perfection! I have never looked better! In addition her low key calm energy is a true asset. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Jonea Gurwitt · Married on 11/02/2019

Professional, expert, and delightful

Sarah is an absolute pleasure to work with. She clearly loves what she does, is very talented, and really listens to her clients’ preferences. I went in a bit worried that I’d come out looking like someone else, and came out feeling confident and like the best version of me! I got many compliments of “You look beautiful” and none of “Great makeup job,” which I credit to Sarah’s great talent. I went straight back to her a month later for a big event, and was every bit as pleased.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Ali Franco · Married on 10/04/2019

Sarah is absolutely amazing!!! Not only did she make me as beautiful as I’ve ever been but she was so fabulous to share my wedding day with.

She is amazing!! Not enough words as to how highly I recommend her. So talented in both hair and make up, so professional, so sweet and positive and so extremely reasonable for her level of talent. A major find!!!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Calli

Calli Kellett · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding make up

Sarah is INCREDIBLE! She did such a great job, i felt like a dressed up version of myself! I wish she could do my makeup everyday, she's so professional, and so knowledgeable. After my trial, she told me what to do leading up to my wedding to have it be in the best canvas possible for my wedding day makeup application and i appreciated that so much! HIRE HER, SHE'S AWESOME

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Halas · Married on 09/14/2019

Nothing short of perfect

Sarah is kind, professional, and extremely knowledgeable and skilled in her talents. Amid my 11 bridesmaids, my mother, stepmother and mother in law, Sarah kept the atmosphere light and relaxed and made sure I stayed cool, calm, and collected. The end result was flawless! She is the best in the business!!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Carolyn · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing - knows her stuff!

I used Sarah for my bridal makeup, and she was fantastic! A few of my bridesmaids came up to me afterwards and said "where did you find her? she's amazing!". She has a calm way about her that puts you at ease in the makeup chair. You can tell she really knows her stuff. You are in great hands if you choose to work with Sarah for your big day. Thanks Sarah for making me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful for the big day.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Sophie C · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Bridal Makeup!

Myself, my mother, sister, and friend all got our makeup done by Sarah before my wedding on 4/6/2019. None of us are very confident makeup wearers but Sarah made everyone feel amazing and beautiful- working within our comfort zones and personal requests. She also managed to fix a few eyebrow situations we brought with us. Sarah accommodated multiple trials, traveling to our “getting ready” location, was prompt, executed the final look within our timeframe, and was very communicative throughout the process. The makeup lasted throughout the long day of dancing, eating, etc. We would all hire Sarah again!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2018

Natural Glam Wedding Makeup

After my original makeup artist went in labor early, I found Sarah on short notice to do my makeup for my engagement shoot. Sarah did such an amazing job for my engagement shoot that I booked Sarah for my wedding. We had an early start for hair and makeup on my wedding day and Sarah arrived early, got set up quickly and completed the entire bridal party's makeup quickly and beautifully. All my bridesmaids and my mother were so happy with their makeup (and of course me too!) . I'm so happy I found Sarah and will definitely use her for other events in the future.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Easy, Beautiful Makeup

Sarah was so easy to work with and did a beautiful job. Straight up she knows good make up and will guide you in the right direction. Definitely recommend having her clean up your brows before the big day too so she can provide a clean application, but overall she knows what’s she’s doing— trust her.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rebecca Kaelin · Married on 09/29/2018

Sarah is the BEST

Sarah is a true artist and an absolute dream to work with! I suffered a pretty nasty pre-wedding breakout and was so nervous I wouldn't feel pretty. Sarah not only made me feel comfortable during the entire makeup process, but was able to achieve a very natural look while concealing all imperfections. I knew from my makeup trial that Sarah was the perfect artist to work with - she knew exactly which areas to 'play up' and I didn't have to give her too much direction, which is perfect because I am a makeup novice. My wedding makeup looked so beautiful and also held up through an evening of dancing. I honestly do not think I could thank Sarah enough for the amazing job she did. I highly recommend her and hope to have the chance to work with her again!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Darlin · Married on 08/11/2018

I had Sarah do my hair and make-up for my wedding day, she did a fantastic job. She is very knowledgeable when it comes to her craft and professional as well. Sarah suggested and did my hair and make-up in a way that complemented my dress and what she felt it was my personal style. I’m was very happy to have her be part of our special day.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thanks so much Darlin - it was so fun working with you!!

Toni Kelly · Married on 07/20/2018

Sarah is the absolute best.

Sarah was one of the best vendors I worked with! She is so professional and has such a depth of knowledge about her craft. The beginning of my day was effortless due to Sarah's forethought and attention to detail. Sarah has a gift of knowing how to enhance your features in the most subtle way. I felt and looked the best I ever have because of her. I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Angela · Married on 04/29/2018

Sarah is nothing short of amazing. She is a true professional that made me and my entire bridal party feel gorgeous on my wedding day, and I am so grateful! I've heard horror stories of bride's "clown" makeup, but Sarah took my request of making my makeup look natural and executed it so perfectly. I would have chosen anyone else for my special day!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

Angela thank you so so much! You and your family are such a delight to work with! Thank you again!

Suzy · Married on 11/11/2017

Sarah was amazing! Not only did she make me feel comfortable and confident the day of my wedding, but she was there to answer any questions or concerns during the planning process. She is so knowledgeable! My bridesmaids, Mom and I all loved our makeup. The makeup lasted all night and looked amazing! One of my bridesmaids even came to the brunch the next morning with her makeup still on feeling beautiful. We had the best experience working with Sarah and will definitely go to her in the future. Thank you, Sarah!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Tami · Married on 09/16/2017

Sarah was amazing. From booking a trial to the day if she was very responsive and professional. She made me, my sister and my mom feel and look great. You will love her work. Book her!

Sent on 12/08/2017

elissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Sarah was recommended to me by THREE of my friends, and she did such a beautiful job with my wedding makeup! She spent plenty of time and put so much detail into her work. I felt absolutely gorgeous, and received numerous compliments all night about how natural my makeup looked while still having a little glam. (and it lasted through all of the dancing, and still looked great in pics) She really listened to my requests to have a natural look, and really made sure I was 100% satisfied before she finished. She started out with the most natural look for the cameras, knowing that if I wanted a little more she could always add on. When I was unable to articulate the how and where I wanted more on the eyes, she knew exactly what I meant! She even gave me a couple touch ups in-between doing everyone else's makeup and after my first look. I also gifted my mom with Sarah's services for the big day, and it made her feel so special and glamorous too :) Thanks Sarah!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Erin · Married on 07/15/2017

Sarah was wonderful! I have never felt more beautiful! My bridesmaids lovered her too! One of my bridesmaids even didn't wash her face at night and saved her makeup for breakfast the next morning

Sent on 11/21/2017

Joanna · Married on 07/08/2017

Sarah was awesome! She is so talented and very professional. All of my bridesmaids were thrilled with how their make-up came out and I felt beautiful! I asked for a soft and natural look and it turned out exactly like I was hoping. Thank you so much for ensuring that my big day went smoothly and helping us look and feel our best!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2017

Sarah is simply the best MUA there is. Her willingness to help bring your vision to life is incredible! I felt absolutely radiant for all my events. Sarah was always quick to respond to emails, which is very helpful while planning a wedding and trying to coordinate many things. She is insanely talented and really fun to work with. I hope to use Sarah again in the future for other events or for a fun night out! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Wow thank you SO much Liz! Absolutely LOVED working with you! XO

Kelly · Married on 04/22/2017

Sarah is amazing! My makeup looked beautiful for my wedding, it was natural and beautiful and perfect. But besides being an amazing makeup artist Sarah is also a wonderful person and it was so nice having her calming energy in the room on one of the craziest mornings of my life. I cannot recommend Sarah enough, she is so great!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Ryan · Married on 10/22/2016

Sarah is outstanding! Her partnership throughout our wedding process was always professional, encouraging, and insightful. She made every single person she performed makeup application on, look and feel amazing. This was especially important as several ladies were self conscience about wearing a red lip - and Sara assuaged every single one of them - and they now wear red lips in their regular day to day as Sara opened their eyes. Our schedule ran flawlessly, and Sara made sure to arrive early with her assistant, which allowed us to get in some extra photo time. If you want flawless makeup for your wedding, then use Sara - she is the BEST.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

Ryan thank you so much!! You and Brendan are a joy to know and work with! XO

victoria · Married on 10/16/2016

Sarah was referred to me by my friend who had used Sarah for her wedding makeup a year ago. Sarah was very easy to get in touch with, and responded within a day or two. I used her for our engagement shoot and she did an amazing job. She was extremely accommodating and came to my house before both the wedding and engagement shoot. I love the airbrush makeup she uses. she made my wedding makeup look natural, but still camera ready. I received so many compliments on my wedding makeup, and would highly recommend her to anyone needing a wedding makeup artist!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Victoria! I loved being a part of your big day!

Megan · Married on 08/06/2016

Sarah was great! She did makeup for my wedding. She was very responsive and professional! Her work was beautiful! I'm not a makeup "wearer" but I felt comfortable in my skin! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! It was my pleasure!!

Lauren · Married on 04/23/2016

Sarah worked with myself and my bridal party. She managed to cater to each person's personal makeup style while still creating a cohesive look. And with only one slight touch up at 8 pm every one looked fresh faced all evening! Most importantly, she is not only good at her job but a very kind and accommodating person as well.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

Lauren thank you so much! So honored to have been a part of your big day. Thank you again!