Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry Reviews

1 User photo

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry 1

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2018

Natural Glam Wedding Makeup

After my original makeup artist went in labor early, I found Sarah on short notice to do my makeup for my engagement shoot. Sarah did such an amazing job for my engagement shoot that I booked Sarah for my wedding. We had an early start for hair and makeup on my wedding day and Sarah arrived early, got set up quickly and completed the entire bridal party's makeup quickly and beautifully. All my bridesmaids and my mother were so happy with their makeup (and of course me too!) . I'm so happy I found Sarah and will definitely use her for other events in the future.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Easy, Beautiful Makeup

Sarah was so easy to work with and did a beautiful job. Straight up she knows good make up and will guide you in the right direction. Definitely recommend having her clean up your brows before the big day too so she can provide a clean application, but overall she knows what’s she’s doing— trust her.

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry 2

Rebecca Kaelin · Married on 09/29/2018

Sarah is the BEST

Sarah is a true artist and an absolute dream to work with! I suffered a pretty nasty pre-wedding breakout and was so nervous I wouldn't feel pretty. Sarah not only made me feel comfortable during the entire makeup process, but was able to achieve a very natural look while concealing all imperfections. I knew from my makeup trial that Sarah was the perfect artist to work with - she knew exactly which areas to 'play up' and I didn't have to give her too much direction, which is perfect because I am a makeup novice. My wedding makeup looked so beautiful and also held up through an evening of dancing. I honestly do not think I could thank Sarah enough for the amazing job she did. I highly recommend her and hope to have the chance to work with her again!

Darlin · Married on 08/11/2018

I had Sarah do my hair and make-up for my wedding day, she did a fantastic job. She is very knowledgeable when it comes to her craft and professional as well. Sarah suggested and did my hair and make-up in a way that complemented my dress and what she felt it was my personal style. I’m was very happy to have her be part of our special day.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thanks so much Darlin - it was so fun working with you!!

Toni Kelly · Married on 07/20/2018

Sarah is the absolute best.

Sarah was one of the best vendors I worked with! She is so professional and has such a depth of knowledge about her craft. The beginning of my day was effortless due to Sarah's forethought and attention to detail. Sarah has a gift of knowing how to enhance your features in the most subtle way. I felt and looked the best I ever have because of her. I could not recommend her more!

Angela · Married on 04/29/2018

Sarah is nothing short of amazing. She is a true professional that made me and my entire bridal party feel gorgeous on my wedding day, and I am so grateful! I've heard horror stories of bride's "clown" makeup, but Sarah took my request of making my makeup look natural and executed it so perfectly. I would have chosen anyone else for my special day!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

Angela thank you so so much! You and your family are such a delight to work with! Thank you again!

Suzy · Married on 11/11/2017

Sarah was amazing! Not only did she make me feel comfortable and confident the day of my wedding, but she was there to answer any questions or concerns during the planning process. She is so knowledgeable! My bridesmaids, Mom and I all loved our makeup. The makeup lasted all night and looked amazing! One of my bridesmaids even came to the brunch the next morning with her makeup still on feeling beautiful. We had the best experience working with Sarah and will definitely go to her in the future. Thank you, Sarah!!

Tami · Married on 09/16/2017

Sarah was amazing. From booking a trial to the day if she was very responsive and professional. She made me, my sister and my mom feel and look great. You will love her work. Book her!

elissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Sarah was recommended to me by THREE of my friends, and she did such a beautiful job with my wedding makeup! She spent plenty of time and put so much detail into her work. I felt absolutely gorgeous, and received numerous compliments all night about how natural my makeup looked while still having a little glam. (and it lasted through all of the dancing, and still looked great in pics) She really listened to my requests to have a natural look, and really made sure I was 100% satisfied before she finished. She started out with the most natural look for the cameras, knowing that if I wanted a little more she could always add on. When I was unable to articulate the how and where I wanted more on the eyes, she knew exactly what I meant! She even gave me a couple touch ups in-between doing everyone else's makeup and after my first look. I also gifted my mom with Sarah's services for the big day, and it made her feel so special and glamorous too :) Thanks Sarah!

Erin · Married on 07/15/2017

Sarah was wonderful! I have never felt more beautiful! My bridesmaids lovered her too! One of my bridesmaids even didn't wash her face at night and saved her makeup for breakfast the next morning

Joanna · Married on 07/08/2017

Sarah was awesome! She is so talented and very professional. All of my bridesmaids were thrilled with how their make-up came out and I felt beautiful! I asked for a soft and natural look and it turned out exactly like I was hoping. Thank you so much for ensuring that my big day went smoothly and helping us look and feel our best!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2017

Sarah is simply the best MUA there is. Her willingness to help bring your vision to life is incredible! I felt absolutely radiant for all my events. Sarah was always quick to respond to emails, which is very helpful while planning a wedding and trying to coordinate many things. She is insanely talented and really fun to work with. I hope to use Sarah again in the future for other events or for a fun night out! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Wow thank you SO much Liz! Absolutely LOVED working with you! XO

Kelly · Married on 04/22/2017

Sarah is amazing! My makeup looked beautiful for my wedding, it was natural and beautiful and perfect. But besides being an amazing makeup artist Sarah is also a wonderful person and it was so nice having her calming energy in the room on one of the craziest mornings of my life. I cannot recommend Sarah enough, she is so great!

Ryan · Married on 10/22/2016

Sarah is outstanding! Her partnership throughout our wedding process was always professional, encouraging, and insightful. She made every single person she performed makeup application on, look and feel amazing. This was especially important as several ladies were self conscience about wearing a red lip - and Sara assuaged every single one of them - and they now wear red lips in their regular day to day as Sara opened their eyes. Our schedule ran flawlessly, and Sara made sure to arrive early with her assistant, which allowed us to get in some extra photo time. If you want flawless makeup for your wedding, then use Sara - she is the BEST.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

Ryan thank you so much!! You and Brendan are a joy to know and work with! XO

victoria · Married on 10/16/2016

Sarah was referred to me by my friend who had used Sarah for her wedding makeup a year ago. Sarah was very easy to get in touch with, and responded within a day or two. I used her for our engagement shoot and she did an amazing job. She was extremely accommodating and came to my house before both the wedding and engagement shoot. I love the airbrush makeup she uses. she made my wedding makeup look natural, but still camera ready. I received so many compliments on my wedding makeup, and would highly recommend her to anyone needing a wedding makeup artist!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Victoria! I loved being a part of your big day!

Megan · Married on 08/06/2016

Sarah was great! She did makeup for my wedding. She was very responsive and professional! Her work was beautiful! I'm not a makeup "wearer" but I felt comfortable in my skin! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! It was my pleasure!!

Lauren · Married on 04/23/2016

Sarah worked with myself and my bridal party. She managed to cater to each person's personal makeup style while still creating a cohesive look. And with only one slight touch up at 8 pm every one looked fresh faced all evening! Most importantly, she is not only good at her job but a very kind and accommodating person as well.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

Lauren thank you so much! So honored to have been a part of your big day. Thank you again!

Deirdre · Married on 04/16/2016

Sarah is so talented. She was easy to work with.. And even did a second trial for me! I had a really hard time finding a make up artist that was able to make me look "fresh and natural" and have my makeup last all day and night. Sarah was able to do that! She even recommended products that helped me keep my makeup on all night! She is worth every penny!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

This is so lovely to see! I'm thrilled you were happy with your big day makeup!

Kari · Married on 02/27/2016

Working with Sarah put me at ease. She was so organized, punctual and talented! My girls and I looked natural and felt great. Our make up lasted all night. I can't say enough.

Jennifer · Married on 08/22/2015

Sarah did my makeup for my wedding on 8/22 as well as my makeup for my engagement shoot back in June. Sarah is incredibly talented and a true professional! She and her assistant did 10 people in total the day of my wedding and ended up finishing ahead of schedule! I cannot thank her enough for the incredible job Sarah did, everyone's makeup stayed in place and looking flawless well beyond the end of the reception and into the early morning of the after party! Sarah is a true talent in her craft and I would recommend her to anyone!

Amanda · Married on 08/15/2015

I got married on 8/15/15 and Sarah did my make up, as well as my bridesmaids make up and my mom's. Sarah is so talented as a make up artist- her knowledge and expertise is unmatched, and I felt so calm getting my make up done because of my confidence in her. She also re shaped my eyebrows on the day of my wedding and they've never looked better! I was recommended to Sarah by another friend, and will continue to recommend her. She is simply the best! My make up stayed in place all day and night and I was on the dance floor all evening!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you Amanda! XO

I think everyone I know has used Sarah for their wedding. She is professional, responsive via email, and goes out of her way to make sure everything is right. On my wedding day I had a few issues, all of which she came to the rescue - a true miracle worker! Issue #1: My finance managed to over trim one side of his beard...of course the night before the wedding. I emailed Sarah, knowing the miracle worker she is, if she could fake part of the beard with make-up. She responded (with a laugh) that she could certainly help. No one noticed that he had on a tiny bit of makeup and neither did I. Issue #2: My bridesman woke up with some pretty big circles under his eyes - not cute. He asked Sarah if she just apply a little concealer underneath and she of course said yes without hesitation. Again, saving the day (and the bride!). Issue #3: One of the fake eyelashes she put on me, for some reason, did not sit properly on my eyelid. Not her fault at all, but she stayed longer to fix it and to make sure that I felt comfortable. Sarah really went out of her way for me on numerous occasions and I appreciate her so much for it!

Emily · Married on 11/28/2014

Sarah is fantastic! I have visited her for occasion makeup, eyelashes, facials and of course my bridal makeup! She is knowledgable, professional and so enthusiastic about making you look the best on your big day. Sarah gave me the most romantic undo and my makeup was flawless. She is truly a talented artist and awesome chick! I highly recommend her for not only her bridal makeup but for her facials as well. She's the best!!

Sarah is amazing, hands down. She is so passionate about what she does and it shows. She will adjust whatever you want, when you want it. She is focused and brings assistants that match her talent. My girls and I looked radiant and beautiful for my day and I am forever thankful for her amazing work.

• NATASHA

NATASHA · Married on 09/20/2014

Sarah is INCREDIBLE! From the first time I contacted her until the moment she and her assistant completed the last bridesmaid, she was the consummate professional. (My type-A personality appreciated this SO much!!!) We stayed right on schedule which was a feat considering there were 9 faces to be done.

But even more importantly, Sarah is unbelievably talented. As a person who doesn't wear makeup day-to-day, she was able to work with me to create a look that enhanced my features and didn't overwhelm them (or me). I've truly never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. Her brow and lash skills are unmatched (no one believed I was wearing false lashes) and she was able to work with upwards of 5 different skin tones that were included in the 9 women I treated to makeup services for the wedding. I highly recommend booking Sarah for your wedding or for any occasion you may want to feel just a little more glam.

Sent on 12/19/2014