5312 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Sarah Ashley Photography

Sarah Ashley Photography offers in-studio and on-location photography services. I specialize in weddings & other special events as well as portraiture. We are reasonably priced and affordable for all budgets. Whether it is capturing that special event (birthday, anniversary, wedding), or just wanting that portrait memory that will last a lifetime, I am here to work with you to create that special moment. If your need is for an on-location shoot, or in my private studio, I will help you to obtain the memory you are after. Sarah Ashley Photography is a professionally licensed company based in Virginia Beach VA.

Follow Sarah Ashley Photography on

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for Sarah Ashley Photography

• MrsAck

Cassie · Married on 04/02/2016

I booked my photography through a 3rd party site, and when I first booked, Sarah didn't even show up as an option. The first photographer they gave me was horribly unprofessional, and when I called the company, they told me that they had the perfect photographer for me, and they were right! I researched her right away, and loved the artistic style she has. On the day of the wedding, I trusted her style and was not disappointed. I have so many beautiful pictures. The biggest surprise with them, though, is how Sarah managed to take so many pictures without being noticed by myself or our guests. She got so many amazing candid shots, and I can't believe we didn't see her there taking them. After my experience with the first photographer, I almost cancelled with the company, and after working with Sarah, I'm glad I didn't. She did an absolutely wonderful job.

Sent on 04/16/2016
  • User4319396 · 2+ years ago

Sarah Ashley photography is awesome. i had a wedding on July 22nd in near by Portsmouth Virgina and she was able to come up from Chesapeake to do the wedding shoot which me and the hubby pick the biggest photography package she offered which was 10 hours for 2400$. shes very professional and knows what shes doing. unlike some photographers we inquired which seemed they were only in for it for the money. shes really into to what she does and it shows up in her work. of which me and the hubby are very much pleased with. if your in the Virginia area and looking to plan a wedding and need a photography Sarah Ashley is most definitely who you should have as your number one

Sent on 08/12/2014

Marissa · Married on 11/09/2013

Was very nice and work with our location and pictures came out amazing

Sent on 01/30/2014

Sarah Ashley Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 5312 Virginia Beach Blvd Virginia Beach, 23462 See on map