New York, NY 10003 Map · Phone number

Sarah Ahn Bridal Hair 2
Sarah Ahn Bridal Hair 3

Susie Choi · Married on 06/22/2019

Sarah is amazing!

Choosing Sarah and her team to do my hair and makeup for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. From the hair and makeup trial, I knew Sarah was the right choice because she did a great job listening to my vision for my wedding look and making adjustments/experimenting. She had great tips and ideas and was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. My wedding was during the day, so we had to have a very early start time on the day of--Sarah worked with me to craft a schedule to get my girls and me ready on time for photos/etc. well in advance of the start time of the wedding. She and her team showed up right on the dot on the morning of and ensured that everything went seamlessly. My bridesmaids, my mom and I all looked AWESOME, and my bridesmaids raved about how good my hair and makeup team was. My priority in picking a hair and makeup artist for the wedding was finding someone who not only is super talented, but who is a good communicator, and Sarah is just that! Highly, highly recommend :)

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience!

I worked with Sarah for my big day as well as engagement shoot. She is simply amazing! The work that she does is very high quality and she is open to hearing your suggestions and what look you want. Her prices are reasonable given what you get. Needless to say, weddings are very hectic and I was so grateful to be able to rely on her to keep us on track and get everybody ready when they needed to be. My wedding could not run without her!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Patricia · Married on 09/29/2018

Sarah is wonderful. She's stylish. And boy is she talented! Ive had three great experiences with her as a bridesmaid- she is very accommodating and easy to work with. Having my hair styled by her is always fun and comfortable, I know my hair is in good hands. Sarah knows what looks good and makes it look effortless! Her style is distinct- not super polished and uptight like most wedding stylists. She has a very natural touch to her work. That wispy nonchalant strand of hair? It's there on purpose. To top off the great experience, she generously gives easy tips for better hair styling at home!

Sent on 12/31/2016