New York, NY 10003 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Alexa Gould Make-Up
finallisaericev0481

25 Reviews for Sarah Ahn Bridal Hair

• Cara

Cara B. · Married on 11/11/2020

Beautiful natural look. Felt like myself and confident!

Sarah arrived punctually at 5am for my morning wedding. She listened to what i wanted and also gave good advice. She gave me a beautiful look that was natural and i felt completely myself. Would love to work with Sarah again, strongly recommended!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Susie C. · Married on 06/22/2019

Sarah is amazing!

Choosing Sarah and her team to do my hair and makeup for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. From the hair and makeup trial, I knew Sarah was the right choice because she did a great job listening to my vision for my wedding look and making adjustments/experimenting. She had great tips and ideas and was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. My wedding was during the day, so we had to have a very early start time on the day of--Sarah worked with me to craft a schedule to get my girls and me ready on time for photos/etc. well in advance of the start time of the wedding. She and her team showed up right on the dot on the morning of and ensured that everything went seamlessly. My bridesmaids, my mom and I all looked AWESOME, and my bridesmaids raved about how good my hair and makeup team was. My priority in picking a hair and makeup artist for the wedding was finding someone who not only is super talented, but who is a good communicator, and Sarah is just that! Highly, highly recommend :)

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience!

I worked with Sarah for my big day as well as engagement shoot. She is simply amazing! The work that she does is very high quality and she is open to hearing your suggestions and what look you want. Her prices are reasonable given what you get. Needless to say, weddings are very hectic and I was so grateful to be able to rely on her to keep us on track and get everybody ready when they needed to be. My wedding could not run without her!

Sent on 11/15/2018

• New York, 10003 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Sarah Ahn Bridal Hair)