Sarah Ahn Bridal Hair

New York, NY View map

• Emily
    Koh Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stellar experience for my wedding week

I knew I would love working with Sarah the moment we met during the trial. As someone who doesn't wear or know a ton about makeup, or spend too much time on hair, I didn't know what to expect for wedding-related HMU, but Sarah made the process so easy. I appreciated all of her suggestions and guidance, and she has a great sense of attention to detail – I was thrilled with how my hair and makeup turned out for my wedding event, as it felt like "me" still, only elevated, and got so many compliments. The best part was also how lovely of a person Sarah was – such a pleasure to work with!
    Cara B. Married on 11/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful natural look. Felt like myself and confident!

Sarah arrived punctually at 5am for my morning wedding. She listened to what i wanted and also gave good advice. She gave me a beautiful look that was natural and i felt completely myself. Would love to work with Sarah again, strongly recommended!!
    Susie C. Married on 06/22/2019

Sarah is amazing!

Choosing Sarah and her team to do my hair and makeup for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. From the hair and makeup trial, I knew Sarah was the right choice because she did a great job listening to my vision for my wedding look and making adjustments/experimenting. She had great tips and ideas and was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. My wedding was during the day, so we had to have a very early start time on the day of--Sarah worked with me to craft a schedule to get my girls and me ready on time for photos/etc. well in advance of the start time of the wedding. She and her team showed up right on the dot on the morning of and ensured that everything went seamlessly. My bridesmaids, my mom and I all looked AWESOME, and my bridesmaids raved about how good my hair and makeup team was. My priority in picking a hair and makeup artist for the wedding was finding someone who not only is super talented, but who is a good communicator, and Sarah is just that! Highly, highly recommend :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

New York, 10003
Location of (Sarah Ahn Bridal Hair)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding