Sarabeth Events

Grapevine, TX View map

Welcome to Sarabeth Events, an award-winning luxury event planning company located in Dallas, Fort Worth, Texas. Our team is made up of experienced coordinators whose number one priority is to help you create one stunning party! With our attention to detail, personalized touches, and flawless execution, your corporate, non-profit, social event or wedding will be one you and your guests remember for years to come. We hope you enjoy visiting our website and can't wait to hear from you soon

Wedding packages starting at $1,950.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

John S. Getting married on 10/02/2021

A dream wedding come true

My wife and I used Sarabeth Events to help us plan our wedding in February of 2020. We decided to use their full planning package for our wedding and could not have been happier with our decision. Rachel helped us plan every detail and the day went effortlessly. From vendor recommendations to day-of coordination we could not imagine having done it without Rachel. She was by our side to make sure everything was perfect from the beginning of the planning process until we drove off during our big exit. We could not recommend Rachel and the rest of the Sarabeth team enough.
    Kathryn P. Married on 03/27/2021

Best Wedding Coordinator

Words cannot express how grateful I am to have had Rachel as my wedding coordinator! I was not the most involved bride since my mother did most of the planning, but we could not have done it without Rachel’s help. When we had to postpone our wedding due to Covid-19, Rachel took care of everything so we did not have to worry about anything. John and I decided to surprise our guests with a fun, upbeat, mash-up of Maroon 5 for our first dance. Rachel was the only person who knew about it and helped us keep it a secret. We loved seeing everyone’s reaction! Rachel was very easy to get a hold of and always answered my text messages and emails quickly. I live in Florida and Rachel helped coordinate meetings between my mother and vendors. Whenever I wanted to join in on a phone call she would set up the meeting. On the night of our wedding, Rachel was everywhere! It sounds cheesy but every time I thought of Rachel she would show up! Rachel went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed and was feeling okay. She constantly checked in on me to make sure I was feeling relaxed and calm. She fixed my hair when it fell out before our first dance, had extra makeup for when I needed it, helped make sure my dress was steamed before wearing it, and was the voice to all the vendors that I needed. The itinerary Rachel created for our wedding day was flawless and I had several people tell me it was the most detailed, well-organized wedding itinerary they had ever seen (it’s true!!) Rachel was such a joy to work with; she is super sweet, efficient, and reliable. I am so thankful for all she did to make my wedding an absolute dream!
  • Claire
    Claire O. Married on 02/01/2020

Simply the best

I don't know what we would have done without Rachel! So many friends recommended Rachel to us and we could not be happier with our decision to hire her. We chose their Partial Planning package and it was the perfect fit. From fantastic vendor recommendations to budget breakdowns to ensuring everything went off without a hitch, she was an absolute rockstar! I had a lot of ideas (and a lot of emails about them) and very strong feelings about what I didn't want and Rachel took all of them and turned it into a beautiful, cohesive event. She is simply the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Gabriella & Kevin
    65 photos · 02/09/2019

City Club Fort Worth City Club Fort Worth Banquet Halls

The City Club probably works with the planners from Sarabeth Events more than any others. They not only know this club intimately, they are detailed, organized, proactive and fun! They will make your wedding day stress free. Highly recommend!

Versa Strings Versa Strings Wedding Musicians

If you want a professional - Sarabeth Events is the way to go!

The Mamones The Mamones Wedding Photographers

It is always such a pleasure to work with Sarabeth and her team. Their professionalism, creativity and attention to detail while planning and executing weddings and events ensures that we are informed and ready to exceed the couples every expectation.

1251 William D Tate Ave #2631, Grapevine, TX, 76051
2142076081
Location of (Sarabeth Events)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding