$9,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sara Renee Events

Premier Event Planning Services

Covering all of South Florida, New York, and any destination, we offer a variety of event services including full planning and weekend event management. Whether you need someone to take you from beginning to end, tie up some loose ends, or someone to make sure the event runs smoothly, hiring Sara Renee Events is a way to ensure that you enjoy your wedding or celebration.

Our goal is to help you create the event of your dreams. Inspired by your vision and integrating it throughout the details of the entire celebration, we will create an Experience that your guests will talk about for a lifetime.

Our services are highly professional and completely bespoke. Feel free to contact us with your wishes; we are on hand to provide inspiration and will come up with loads of fabulous ideas. We will be happy to discuss them by phone (if you live far away) or in person (if you live nearby). Your time is precious and we won’t waste it.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Referrals (3)
Destination (3)
Guest List (2)
Partial Planning (1)

There are no words to describe how amazing Sara was!! I hear everyone always saying how much they hated planning their events, I loved every single minute! We had the best time planning it and the absolute most amazing night of our lives. No one could believe how calm I was the week leading up to the event. I was calm because I knew everything was taken care of by my guru extraordinaire!! I will never plan a party without her! Dream team!

Profile Picture Stacey , 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Not only was Sara AMAZING, organized, creative and all around a pleasure to work with, everyone she recommended was top notch. I could not have asked for a better party planner along with the team she put together for us. LOVE HER!!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

From the moment we first met with Sara, we knew she was the perfect person to conceptualize our vision for our wedding. Her laid-back personality is exactly what we were looking for, and we soon found ourselves talking more like old friends than formally interviewing an event planner. It was obvious that she is the best in the business. She listened to our wants and ideas and found ways to elevate all our wishes to the next level. All of her vendors are top notch! Four months later and our guests STILL talk about how amazing our wedding was! Sara's team exceeded all our expectations. We live in Kentucky and were planning a destination wedding in Florida. With Sara's expertise and step-by-step guidance the planning was a breeze. I almost forgot I was even planning a wedding! The entire experience could not have been more stress-free, pleasant and fun. I was able to relax and enjoy every minute of my wedding knowing Sara was in charge and was blown away by her attention to even the smallest detail. We are ready to do it all over again we love Sara so much!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews