Sara Renee Events Reviews

Sara Renee Events 3
Sara Renee Events 4
Sara Renee Events 5

Julie · Married on 05/26/2018

Sara’s advice was timely and always so helpful. She replied to our never ending emails through the entire year of planning. Everyone she recommended was top notch! Our guests are still talking about how fabulous everything was.

Sara Renee Events 6

Mary · Married on 04/28/2018

My daughter, Lauren, and I absolutely LOVED working with Sara. From the moment we spoke on the phone, we clicked. She immediately understood Lauren's vision and gave us suggestions and insights that complemented the plan. Sara knew the right professionals and vendors that were on theme and who were also in our price range. Sara was immediately responsive to calls and emails -- even on her days off! Her staff on the day off were so spectacular and anticipated every need of the bride, attendants and MOB. Things went off without a hitch and the wedding was a dream come true. Sheer perfection!! Sara Lowell is the BEST!!

Sara Renee Events 7
    Sara Renee Events 8
    Sara Renee Events 9

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

Sara is amazing! From on our first conversation I knew that she and I were on the same page. She has great energy, is very responsive, and so much fun to work with. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn’t have changed a thing! And I’m super picky, so that says a lot.

Stacey · Married on 11/25/2017

There are no words to describe how amazing Sara was!! I hear everyone always saying how much they hated planning their events, I loved every single minute! We had the best time planning it and the absolute most amazing night of our lives. No one could believe how calm I was the week leading up to the event. I was calm because I knew everything was taken care of by my guru extraordinaire!! I will never plan a party without her! Dream team!

Cindy · Married on 11/04/2017

Not only was Sara AMAZING, organized, creative and all around a pleasure to work with, everyone she recommended was top notch. I could not have asked for a better party planner along with the team she put together for us. LOVE HER!!!

Sara Renee Events 10

Kelsey · Married on 09/02/2017

From the moment we first met with Sara, we knew she was the perfect person to conceptualize our vision for our wedding. Her laid-back personality is exactly what we were looking for, and we soon found ourselves talking more like old friends than formally interviewing an event planner. It was obvious that she is the best in the business. She listened to our wants and ideas and found ways to elevate all our wishes to the next level. All of her vendors are top notch! Four months later and our guests STILL talk about how amazing our wedding was! Sara's team exceeded all our expectations. We live in Kentucky and were planning a destination wedding in Florida. With Sara's expertise and step-by-step guidance the planning was a breeze. I almost forgot I was even planning a wedding! The entire experience could not have been more stress-free, pleasant and fun. I was able to relax and enjoy every minute of my wedding knowing Sara was in charge and was blown away by her attention to even the smallest detail. We are ready to do it all over again we love Sara so much!

Kendall · Married on 05/20/2017

Sara is the most unbelievable wedding planner and person! She gives everything 110% maybe more! She made wedding planning fun even when it was down to the wire. She is a happy go lucky person with great connections and relationships which makes the communication between vendors and venues seamless. She is the queen bee! Wouldnt change anything she did! She's the best!

Jeff · Married on 04/29/2017

Stop looking. You've found your wedding planner. Absolutely amazing from start to finish, and no detail is overlooked.

Miriam · Married on 03/25/2017

Sara is extremely knowledgeable of the other vendors that you will need and we trusted her completely. She is well know in this business, has worked with many people, is creative, and what we loved is that when other vendors found out we were working with her they all reassured us that we are in the best hands for planning our daughters wedding. We would work with Sara again for sure!! The day of the wedding would not have been the same without her and her team. They were all amazing!!

Arielle · Married on 01/06/2017

Sara is the best and was so helpful during the entire wedding planning process! Use her

• I

Ilene · Married on 12/10/2016

Don't think twice! Sara is fabulousl. She's extremely professional as well as being a hand holder if needed. Sara negotiated successfully as well as gave us invaluable advice. Our wedding was incredible and the bride and groom couldn't have been happier. Sara crossed every "T" and dotted every "I". Especially the day of the wedding, everything ran perfectly.
    A million thanks to Sara!!!

Daniel · Married on 04/09/2016

My wife and I used Sara as our wedding planner and we could not be happier.

Sara is a true professional and a joy to work with. On the surface she is laid back and very easy to work with, but you can tell she is very organized (and if you are a wedding vendor you probably don't want to get on her bad side). This makes wedding planning a wonderful experience for the couple while ensuring the wedding occurs as planned. Sara helped us select everything and did a great job of sourcing vendors who had not been "discovered" yet but were truly exceptional. Particularly, the photographer and reception band were newer but we cannot imagine anyone having been any better. We were only able to find these people due to Sara.

Simply put, our wedding was fantastic, and is still being talked about by our friends, because of Sara. We cannot recommend Sara highly enough. If you are having a wedding or other party you should use Sara. We will definitely be using her for parties in the future.

Dorie · Married on 03/19/2016

Sara is my favorite person. Our bond was unique and she gets SH*T done. I am incredibly anal and type A and I felt completely comfortable with her taking over certain aspects of my wedding. I had basically zero input in our welcome bags and she did more than an A plus job. Everyone was talking about them. The timeline for the wedding night could not have gone smoother and that was really important to me. The night was utter perfection - this team is the best!

If you are looking for an event planner that will help you to have the most amazing wedding you could possibly imagine than look no further. Not only will you be thrilled beyond words with your event, she will tell you where you can save money and where you need to spend it. She has a contagious smile and wonderful personality and you will love talking to her. She was a calming force for us when we needed her to be and her list of vendors for flowers, hair, makeup, etc. were great. We used her for a high end destination wedding in Florida and everything was perfect.
    I highly recommend her and you will be thrilled beyond words if you use her.

tells you where to spend wyour money and where you can save it,

Ali · Married on 01/09/2016

Sara is a joy and a doll, and a pleasure to work with. She has so much creativity and vision, and quite literally makes your dreams come true. She kept my mom totally calm, took care of each and every detail with ease, and was always responsive to questions - no matter how big or small. Having her and her team present on our wedding day made it relaxing, seamless, and fun. If it were my child getting married, I would hire Sara.

Sara is not only a pleasure to work with, but she made the entire process a complete delight from beginning to end! The week before I was amazed at how calm and stress-free I felt (and subsequently the bride was also calm!). LOVE HER!!!

Lori · Married on 11/15/2015

Sara and Laurie were nothing short of amazing. From the start, we had a vision of what we wanted for our wedding day. However, we were not sure how to execute, coordinate or even who we needed to hire. Sara listened to our desires, needs and aspirations and connected us with all the vendors that she thought matched our personalities and vision; she was spot on. Sara organized all the meetings and attended whatever we wanted her to. Sara made the entire planning process stress free and a truly educational experience. Here experience and expertise allowed us to brainstorm ideas and eliminate concepts that would flop, thus eliminating tons and tons of issues and disappointment. Sara not only guided us through the big steps and processes but she coached us on the little details that truly make a difference. Working within the budget we set forth; she showed us where to cut back and where we should not. This information was priceless and made for a dream come true weekend and wedding day. Our event day management executed by Laurie Caradonna and her assistant Stephanie; was total perfection. I might be a control freak, but she executed every step flawlessly. Not to mention - she was everything and anything we needed that day. Heck she fixed my dress mishaps, my guests dress mishaps and even made additions to the schedule to accommodate our desires. She was totally on FIRE :-) - and as a bride I couldn't have left the most important day of my life in better hands. LOVE THESE LADIES!

• User5441910 · 2+ years ago

All I knew was I wanted our wedding at the Breakers in Palm Beach. Many brides have dreamed about the wedding they want and have each detail down, sadly not me. To complicate matters further, I needed to arrange our wedding from overseas and was somewhat stressed on how to do this remotely (time zones, long distance, emails and such) and needed recommendations on everything. Each of my questions were easily answered by Sara, each of her recommendations were seamless and her patience and professionalism was unparalleled. Sara and her team were amazing, her zen like personality was soothing even in times of inevitable wedding stress and very much appreciated! Sara helped us arrange the wedding of our dreams and handled every little detail with her magic rolodex. I am so please to have worked with Sara and her team, it allowed me to actually relax and enjoy the day and we are giving her our highest recommendations! Thanks so much for all your help in making this such a special day for us!

Miriam · Married on 06/06/2015

Most amazing wedding planner ever

Thank you guys for making my special day the most beautiful and perfect day of my life .

Miriam

jamie · Married on 05/16/2015

Sara was my wedding planner back in May 2015 at The Ritz Carlton in Key Biscayne, Florida. There are no words to describe how much I love Sara! Not only is she a wedding planning PRO, she's also so fun, cool, and easy to work with. Sara just got me... she understood my style and listened to my detailed requests and helped make my dreams become a reality. She really caters to the bride and made sure my day was as magical as I imagined it to be. On my actual wedding day, she brought her A+ team along with her and everything ran smoothly all day and night. They are all super experienced, professional, and know how to put on an amazing party, while also having fun and enjoying what they do. If you're planning a high-end wedding, Sara is your girl!
    Sara, I heart you!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Sara Renee Events's reply:

Omg. Jamie. Thank you. Love you.

The Best Ever! She was amazing..... Very responsive. Great vendors. Great style

Hope · Married on 02/21/2015

Super easy to work with! Lots of fun and very efficient ! We highly recommend Sara

Marilyn · Married on 01/10/2015

They are amazing and incredible I could not have done this wedding without them

Jen and Dan · Married on 11/15/2014

Sara Renee Events was well worth the money for the value provided. As an out of town couple unfamiliar with the area she helped us select all of our vendors and plan a total of three events for the weekend (welcome party, wedding day, and Sunday brunch). Sara is well known amongst the vendors and those relationships were advantageous. In addition, she was open to our ideas but also not afraid to express her opinion to help us make the best choices. At first we were nervous to hire Sara Renee Events when we learned Sara would be unavailable the actual day of. However, she personally helped us plan the full events and Laurie and Lisette were amazing day of. All details were taken care of seamlessly. Whether Sara is available day of or not, Laurie and Lisette are also fantastic and provide exceptional service. People are still talking about our amazing wedding. I wouldn't have changed a thing! Thank you Sara Renee Events!!

Deborah · Married on 11/08/2014

Hire Sara Rene!!!! You won't be sorry!! This is money well spent. My daughter's wedding went off without a hitch. Sara really knows what she is doing. She will be you every step of the way, guiding you to make the right choices. In the end, you will have saved money! If you are having a wedding - this is a must have!!!!