Fort Washington, MD 20744 Map · Phone number

About Sapphire Events DC

Sapphire Events is a full service event planning and design group located in the Washington DC Metropolitan area. We pride ourselves in preparing, organizing, and executing some of the most important events of your life. Whether it's a 30th birthday, a baby shower, or a wedding, Sapphire Events is here to be sure that you are a guest at your own event. In other words, we do all the "heavy-lifting" so you don't have to! Hiring an event planner will ultimately allow you to relax and be the center of attention to your guests, while the coordinator handles all the behind the scenes details and implementation. We take pride in building relationships with our clients and ensuring their satisfaction from the beginning to the last detail; providing them with the peace of mind that their event will be unforgettable and diving. Everyone is unique and we like to bring out those unique characteristics in each event we plan.

We also have a photography and desserts division...feel free to contact us in regards to any of your event planning needs.

Follow Sapphire Events DC on

pic14
Simple & classic cocktail hour stem
Simple & classic cocktail hour stem
pic14

7 Reviews for Sapphire Events DC

Alicia · Married on 06/06/2015

Amazing wedding coordinator! Everything was perfect and I couldn't ask for more. She put literally her heart and soul into making my wedding PERFECT .... And it most certenly was!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/02/2014

Sapphire Events DC was such a pleasure to work with, from beginning to end! Ash'Leigh being the creative genius that she is took the ideas I presented to her and made them more than what I could've ever imagined. From the smallest details to the more profound, my fiancé' and I were very pleased with the way everything turned out. She and her partner (Tanya) made the planning process as stress free as possible, which is every brides biggest challenge! Tanya (the sweetest ever), was also a breath of fresh air, she handled our day of coordination with ease and much professionalism. I couldn't have asked for a better duo to make sure that our wedding day was a success.

A week after our wedding and we're still receiving compliments on how beautiful everything was. Ladies, from the bottom of my heart thank you again for being a dynamic duo! I couldn't have asked for a more amazing day, and I contribute that to all of your hard work and dedication. Love you both - xoxo

If you are a bride seeking professional event planning services, check out Sapphire Events DC, I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Avita · Married on 07/07/2013

I could not be more thankful for Sapphire Events DC, ie. Ash'Leigh, to plan/coordinate my wedding. At the beginning of planning I thought, "I am an organized person and stress does not get to me. I can plan my wedding myself." After the wedding, I found myself saying, "I do not know what I would do without Ash'Leigh!" Any question I had she answered from bachelorette party etiquette to wording my no kids announcement to making my vision come alive at a budget. It did not matter if I emailed on Wednesday at 12pm or Sunday at 3am. She answered and answered quickly! Even my now husband was impressed by her professionalism and overall help. He does not get excited about much let alone other people. I am still hearing how everyone was so happy how great my wedding was and how great a job Ash'Leigh did with it. If you are getting married and want it to be beautiful without breaking the bank call Sapphire Events, she will make sure everything is exactly how you want it!!!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Sapphire Events DC FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
  • How many planners are on your team? 2