101 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Santorini Weddings at the Hilton Bentley

Your Wedding Day is one of the most special days in your life. Perhaps you've been dreaming of the day since childhood. Now, the time has come. Allow the beautiful AAA 4-Diamond Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach on 101 Ocean Drive to fulfill your very own fairytale.

Perfecting the little details is what separates Santorini Weddings at the Hilton Bentley, creating extraordinary memories for life. With its unrivaled Miami Beach Art Deco glamour, top-notch culinary team of chefs, professional wedding consultants and planners, and pre-wedding services provided by our Spa 101 and celebrity-studded Rocco Donna Hair& Beauty Art, the Hilton Bentley elevates weddings to the peak of perfection.

Select from three outstanding ceremony venues – beachfront at our premier Bentley Beach Club, the Skyline Terrace overlooking world-famous Ocean Drive, and our beautiful and distinctive Santorini Pool Deck & Terrance. Then celebrate the night away as our dedicated catering and culinary teams ensure perfection.

For more information, please contact Claudia Angurell our Catering Manager: direct 305.938.4606 or via email at claudia@santorinibygeorgios.com.

Santorini Weddings at the Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach offers 5,000 sq. ft. of versatile, naturally lit event space, ideal for your high-end event of up to 100 people. Featuring two 1,500 sq. ft. meeting rooms, outdoor dining options, cuisine from our distinguished team of chefs, state of the art A/V services, and a team of Banquet and Catering professionals, this Miami hotel offers the ideal setting for a South Beach reception.

img0384

17 Reviews for Santorini Weddings at the Hilton Bentley

Santorini Weddings at the Hilton Bentley 1
Santorini Weddings at the Hilton Bentley 2

Julia · Married on 03/23/2019

BEST experience ever! Do not think twice!

There are no words that can accurately convey our satisfaction with Claudia, Jen, Georgios and the rest of the team at Santorini and the Hilton Bentley. My husband and I were looking for an intimate, elegant, European-inspired wedding with a delicious dinner and fun dance party to follow; nothing cheesy, banquet hall-esque or over-the-top. Claudia delivered this and so much more. She was so easy to work with from the beginning and never said no to anything, always accommodating any change we wanted to make. Claudia and Jen took care of virtually everything without ever requiring follow up. The food was UNBELIEVABLE. Numerous guests told us it was the best wedding food they had ever had and my husband and I definitely agree. We even ditched a wedding cake and instead went with their dessert platter and everyone was floored by how delicious it was. I really think that every single wedding guest commented on how perfect the entire experience was from start to finish. The outdoor area downstairs near the pool is so beautiful and ideal for dinner and dancing. Perhaps most extraordinary was the incredible value of the entire event. I cannot imagine any venue providing so much value at such a competitive price. Our wedding was an absolute dream and we are forever indebted to the team at Santorini. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Claudia! We plan on having every party for the rest of our lives at this venue!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Santorini Weddings at the Hilton Bentley 3
    Santorini Weddings at the Hilton Bentley 4

MAJA · Married on 09/23/2017

I recently got married at Hilton Bentley and Santorini is their restaurant. It was a destination wedding so it was my goal to have the venue and hotel at the same location. I was considering another venue in South Beach (similar standard and pricing) but what made the difference was RED CARPET customer service that Hilton Bentley/Santorini provided. Adam Poncharoensub (Sales Coordinator) called me the very next day after I submitted my inquiry. He was more than a pleasure to work with; responsive, polite, proactive. Just amazing. He would call me a few times a day, if needed. Then I was introduced to Claudia Angurell (Director of Events) who was equally helpful, so very sweet. From the first phone call I felt they CARED. I had an amazing beach wedding, enjoyable cocktail hour and lots of fun during the reception. Thank you Claudia and Adam, you're the best!!!

Sent on 10/14/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/23/2017

Santorini is amazing. I had my wedding there June 23 2017. I fell in love the moment I walked it. Claudia is amazing and helped with everything from picking tablecloths and napkins to finding a photographer and wedding officiant. The food was delicious and our guests were amazed by the food, staff, service and decor. Claudia was very attentive throughout the entire process and made it as stress free for me as possible. From the moment I walked in to tour the hotel until the day I checked out after the wedding, was first class all the way. I would definitely recommend Santorini and the Hilton Bentley.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Santorini Weddings at the Hilton Bentley Pricing

Santorini Weddings at the Hilton Bentley Price Rates

Santorini Weddings at the Hilton Bentley FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,488.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,488.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Hotel
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables