1109 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 540
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About JW Marriott Miami

* 10,000 sq ft grand ballroom divides into 7 salons, graced by chandeliers & a coffered ceiling

* Elegant touches make JW Marriott Miami ideal for intimate weddings or spectacular parties

* Innovating catering by our award-winning Executive Chef & professional staff

* Certified wedding planners to make your special day everything you want it to be

For more information contact:
Fabiola Martinez
Social Catering Manager
(e) fabiola.martinez@mdmusa.com
(ph) (305) 329-3508

* A Fairytale wedding awaits you in an elegant and magical setting at the JW Marriott Hotel Miami

* View Beautiful images that will inspire you for your wedding

All photos courtesy of Bella Pictures

alt
74b4c04370bb3eed 1485902354754 file382

10 Reviews for JW Marriott Miami

Christine · Married on 06/08/2019

The perfect reception ballroom, perfect location, and perfect service

I had an image in my head of the venue I wanted, something traditional, affordable, yet classic and modern. This was it. I set an appointment and met with Fabiola, who is amazing. Everything was perfect, the location, the ballroom, the service. It encompassed everything I wanted and more. I researched about 20 venues and narrowed it to about 5. I went to all 5 locations and then it came down to 2. The JW Marriott Miami in brickell was the one. It came down to service and Fabiola was on top of everything. Her goal was to accommodate me and my wishes. I was very pleased.

Sent on 12/06/2018

JW Marriott Miami's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Christine! We hope that your wedding is a dream and we are here to ensure that for you!

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

The JW Marriott was my absolute dream come true venue. I feel so blessed to have a wedding at such a beautiful hotel, but most importantly I was very fortunate to work with what I consider the best even coordinator in Miami - Jackie! Thank you Jackie for all your help and guidance. You made my wedding planning process easy and a total delight. If you're looking for an elegant and timeless venue with the very best in food and beverage, look no further because the JW is it!

Sent on 12/15/2016
  • Yesenia

Yesenia · Married on 12/12/2015

From the moment I stepped foot in here, I was absolutely captivated. I love Brickell, and I loved the valet service as soon as you pull in to this classy hotel. Makes it seem so elegant, and like if you're in New York City all fancy. The sparkly chandeliers caught my eye from the second I laid eyes on them. The spacious ballroom was an absolute dream come true. Working with Jackie Gonzalez was amazing! She truly understood my vision (believe me when I say I'm a little out there, and very very picky). She was willing to work with me in every aspect, and she really knew what we wanted for our big day. Our Winter Wonderland wedding was an absolute dream come true, thanks to Jackie and her amazing team, as well as thanks to this gorgeous venue. The food was fantastic and our guests couldn't stop raving about it, the desserts that were provided by the hotel for our Viennese table were delicious, and the drinks were top of the line. Our guests couldn't stop talking about what a beautiful hotel, what a gorgeous venue and wedding it was, and how much they enjoyed it. Thank you Jackie for all of your time, patience and help! If we would choose a wedding venue all over again, we would choose the JW Marriott time and time again! :)

Sent on 03/31/2016

JW Marriott Miami's reply:

Yesenia,

Thank you once again for your kinds words and love of our hotel. We are so happy to hear the wedding was a dream come true for you and Thomas. We hope to see you soon celebrating your anniversary! On behalf of everyone at the JW Marriott Miami we wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Best,

Jackie Gonzalez

JW Marriott Miami Pricing

JW Marriott Miami Price Rates

JW Marriott Miami FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Flatware, Glassware, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 540
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Valet
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? July, August, September

• Sensational Experiences
    Sensational Experiences Wedding Decor & Lighting

Beautiful Location

• Domino Arts Photography
    Domino Arts Photography Wedding Photographers

We had the pleasure of working with Jackie Gonzalez at the JW Marriot who managed the wedding for Chris and Alex in which we photographed. She was awesome. Personable, Professional and very helpful. Jackie promptly answered all questions and managed any concerns. To top that off, the JW Marriott is a beautiful hotel to capture amazing pictures. We look forward to the next event.

• 1109 Brickell Avenue Miami, 33131 See on map
    3053293529 (Other Phone Number)