JW Marriott Miami Reviews

10 | Miami, FL

10 Reviews for JW Marriott Miami

Christine · Married on 06/08/2019

The perfect reception ballroom, perfect location, and perfect service

I had an image in my head of the venue I wanted, something traditional, affordable, yet classic and modern. This was it. I set an appointment and met with Fabiola, who is amazing. Everything was perfect, the location, the ballroom, the service. It encompassed everything I wanted and more. I researched about 20 venues and narrowed it to about 5. I went to all 5 locations and then it came down to 2. The JW Marriott Miami in brickell was the one. It came down to service and Fabiola was on top of everything. Her goal was to accommodate me and my wishes. I was very pleased.

Sent on 12/06/2018

JW Marriott Miami's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Christine! We hope that your wedding is a dream and we are here to ensure that for you!

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

The JW Marriott was my absolute dream come true venue. I feel so blessed to have a wedding at such a beautiful hotel, but most importantly I was very fortunate to work with what I consider the best even coordinator in Miami - Jackie! Thank you Jackie for all your help and guidance. You made my wedding planning process easy and a total delight. If you're looking for an elegant and timeless venue with the very best in food and beverage, look no further because the JW is it!

Sent on 12/15/2016
  • Yesenia

Yesenia · Married on 12/12/2015

From the moment I stepped foot in here, I was absolutely captivated. I love Brickell, and I loved the valet service as soon as you pull in to this classy hotel. Makes it seem so elegant, and like if you're in New York City all fancy. The sparkly chandeliers caught my eye from the second I laid eyes on them. The spacious ballroom was an absolute dream come true. Working with Jackie Gonzalez was amazing! She truly understood my vision (believe me when I say I'm a little out there, and very very picky). She was willing to work with me in every aspect, and she really knew what we wanted for our big day. Our Winter Wonderland wedding was an absolute dream come true, thanks to Jackie and her amazing team, as well as thanks to this gorgeous venue. The food was fantastic and our guests couldn't stop raving about it, the desserts that were provided by the hotel for our Viennese table were delicious, and the drinks were top of the line. Our guests couldn't stop talking about what a beautiful hotel, what a gorgeous venue and wedding it was, and how much they enjoyed it. Thank you Jackie for all of your time, patience and help! If we would choose a wedding venue all over again, we would choose the JW Marriott time and time again! :)

Sent on 03/31/2016

JW Marriott Miami's reply:

Yesenia,

Thank you once again for your kinds words and love of our hotel. We are so happy to hear the wedding was a dream come true for you and Thomas. We hope to see you soon celebrating your anniversary! On behalf of everyone at the JW Marriott Miami we wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Best,

Jackie Gonzalez

Rebecca · Married on 03/07/2014

Jackie Gonzalez is truly exceptional. I cannot thank her enough for her professionalism and guidance throughout the entire planning process. JW Marriott Miami is lucky to have such an outstanding employee. She helped make our wedding even more special than what we imagined! It was an honor to work with her, and I would recommend Jackie and the JW Marriott Miami to any bride and groom looking for the perfect wedding venue. The chef was also a pleasure to work with. His food was amazing, and the chef was very professional.
    Thank you again for making our wedding the best day ever!

Rebecca

Sent on 06/09/2014

Christine · Married on 09/07/2013

I couldn't have imagined having our wedding at any other place! The Grand Ballroom is gorgeous! I researched and visited several venues before signing with the J.W. Marriott Miami. I fell in love with the twinkling chandeliers (I love bling!) while my husband loved the spacious venue. As for the food, our guests couldn't stop raving about how delicious everything tasted. It was everything we were looking for and more. Jackie Gonzalez, the social catering manager, was extremely helpful in the planning process and she was nothing but a sweetheart to work with. She was very accommodating and her input was priceless. Our wedding was a dream come true and we're so thankful to have found the perfect venue to make it a reality.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2011

I truly enjoyed my reception at Isabela's. The guests raved about the food and the service was exceptional. In addition, I truly enjoyed working with Florencia, the Catering Manager, she was always available and very flexible with my choices. I would recommend this venue in a heartbeat and already have. In addition, I was recommended by a firend who had her daughter's reception there. I thank Florencia and everyone who assisted her in helping me having a wonderful and memorable wedding reception.

Sent on 10/19/2011
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 02/17/2007

I highly recommend JW Marriott as a reception venue. My experience with them was 5 stars all the way.
    I personally didn't want to have a ballroom wedding, I wanted something a bit more contemporary and found the perfect space in this hotel, a restaurant called Isabella's. The space is really unique, contemporary and elegant with wooden floors, balconies, marble tables, leather chairs... we fell in love with the place and the lighting can be dimmed to create lovely effects in the room. Dressed up with the linens and the flowers it looked like a dream. I was really really happy with the end result. The service was 5 stars and the food was 6 stars!!! Magnificent!! We got so many complements from our guests.
    By the time the night was over we had champagne, chocolate covered strawberries and rose petals all over our room.

Sent on 09/13/2007

Thank you for making my wedding day so special!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Jessica · Married on 12/05/2009

I am extremely happy with the J.W. Marriott as our choice for our wedding venue. The service was superb and the food was delicious! You really get a lot of value for the prices they offer. We actually did the reception at the Mellon Financial Center which is rented out by the Marriott. It is a great space if you are looking for something that is not your conventional ballroom space. However, be mindful of any policies that the Mellon Financial Center might have as they are managed by a separate company. For example time of load-in since it is a financial building lobby.

Sent on 02/10/2010

Bernie · Married on 04/20/2014

Thank you Kathy for making our wedding day fabulous!! We couldn't have picked a better venue!!

Sent on 06/28/2014