1362 buffington st, Upland, CA 91784 Map · Phone number

About Sandra Nicole Designs

Sandra Nicole Designs ,

We offer our brides coordination, (complete,  3 months, one month or day of)

We can also help our brides with event design, we have a large selection of rental items and work with a very talented floral designer to create the theme or vibe that every bride wishes for her wedding day.  Whatever your style is Sandra Nicole Designs can help you achieve it.

And last but not least, we offer a service that brides absolutely loves.  We can style your bridal look with exquisite custom made bridal accessories.  We can create that special veil and head piece that can be some day an heirloom and we have an extensive inventory of exquisite bridal accessories such as earrings, necklaces etc.,

We have teamed up with a fabulous hairstylist and make up artist you can style your look the same day that you do your preview for hair and make up.  Three appointments in one, you can see your complete look before your wedding, it saves your money and time!

Follow Sandra Nicole Designs on

Other couples have also viewed

• Diamond & Design Jewelers
look book 01 482

34 Reviews for Sandra Nicole Designs

• Bee

Bee E. · Married on 04/25/2020

Impressed and full of gratitude.

Like many well-meaning and budget-focused brides, I thought I could plan the wedding of my dreams on my own. As the months progressed, I quickly realized I was in over my head. Just 4 months before our big day, I met Sandra, who spent 3 hours with my mother and I during my first consultation. It was an easy decision to hire and work with Sandra as she listened to my ideas and dreams, and showed respect for my budgetary concerns! I was so relieved to know that my fiancé (now husband) and I had an expert on our side! As I look back on this experience, I am so thankful that God brought Sandra into our lives at THE perfect time. You see, when we started working with Sandra, I had no idea that a global pandemic was right around the corner. When our state completely shut down it took all of our wedding plans with it... within weeks our plans were but a vapor...completely vanished. It was during this time that Sandra’s gifts shined ever so brightly. In the midst of a national shutdown, she offered us support, guidance, and hope in an abridged version of our wedding plans. Sandra brought our dreams to life with her expertise, creative vision, and was able to execute a beautiful and safe micro-wedding that had all the important aspects we desired for our big day. Due to the ramifications of the pandemic, she essentially created our wedding from scratch! #IMPRESSIVE! To sum it up... she's my fairy-godmother! I am so thankful for her efforts, as our family now has beautiful memories and pictures to look back on with great fondness. If you’re on the fence, you won’t have any regrets if you decide to work with Sandra. Not only is she a creative and visionary, she’s also warm and welcoming. She made us feel like we were family. She was a pleasure to work with! My sweetheart and I are her #1 fans!

Sent on 02/24/2021

Marisa · Married on 11/02/2019

Sweet Sandra

I cannot Express how much I appreciate Sandra and all her hard work on the day of my wedding. We had a timeline to abide by and we abided by it so much we were actually ahead of schedule. She is so easy to work with and communicate with. We told sandra our wedding colors and she ran with it. We had so many compliments from guest on how amazing our wedding was. We couldn't take all the credit. Sandra and her team are extraordinary. Five stars doesn't do them justice. They deserve more. Thank you for everything sandra for being a part of my wedding planning and all your hard work. Everything was beyond perfect and leaves me speechless everytime I think about my wedding on nov 2, 2019

Sent on 11/07/2019

Sandra Nicole Designs's reply:

My dear Marisa and Anthony:
    It was a pleasure working with you, your wedding turned out gorgeous and both of you looked so happy!
    It was my honor to be part of your wedding day!
    Cheers to a happy marriage!

With gratitude

Sandra

Anabel · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent!

No matter your budget or theme, Sandra WILL deliver! Sandra was my wedding designer and day of coordinator, she worked with my budget and helped me through the most stressful days of planning! Sandra is professional, talented, passionate, and extremely knowledgeable in her craft. I was nervous about planning a wedding in Southern California while living in Northern California, but Sandra worked with my schedule and communicated via text, email, or FaceTime depending on the topic of discussion. She has decorations for any kind of wedding, seriously, no matter what your theme is she has decor ready to rent to you and save you money. My wedding day was perfect, I enjoyed the entire reception- all thanks to her! If I had to plan a wedding all over again, I would choose her as my coordinator and designer every single time.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Sandra Nicole Designs's reply:

My dear Anabel and Tommy:

It was truly a pleasure working with you and helping you design and create your wedding day! You looked amazing and wish you both a life time of happiness !
    Thank you again for choosing us to be part of your wedding day!

With gratitude,

Sandra

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sandra Nicole Designs FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Costume Accessories
    Custom Accessories
    Designer Accessories
    Handcrafted

• Rickety Swank Vintage Rentals & Industrial Farm Tables Wedding Rentals

Sandra the gal behind the name, Sandra Nicole Designs, is very friendly, professional and up beat. We have worked with her on a number of events and photo shoots, she has a wonderful eye for fashion design and style. She can take any theme or set up and make it beautiful. Her experience is evident in her work product and history of positive client feedback.

• Kelly Robertson Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sandra Nicole's work is more than just amazing! Sandra Nicole Designs is a bride's dream-come true with years of experience and God-Given talent in bridal styling. They truly listen to their clients and will help select and if necessary, create, the perfect bridal accessories to include jewelry, headpieces and veils,hair combs/clips and more. They are known to travel to clients and will handle "911" calls! I know that they will also bring jewelry options to dress fittings - who does that!?! Sandra Nicole Designs has wonderful referrals to include the perfect dressmaker or alterations specialists, master cake makers, florists, hair and makeup artists and more! Their pricing is reasonable especially considering the specialized services they provide. I am proud to have worked with Sandra Nicole Designs in the past and always look forward to an elegant event when I hear I'm working a wedding that includes them. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Grace 1 Review 11/17/2012 5.0 Very helpful! She took the time to really tailor the jewelry and accessories to your needs. She was very friendly and made sure I really loved how I would look on my wedding day! I highly recommend her! Services Used: Jewelry Did you find this review helpful? Yes Profile Picture Elena 1 Review 08/02/2012 5.0 I loved your service and have recommended other brides to you, I absultliy love love my veil and head peace I love it so much it's hanging up in my bathroom right by my mirror so I can see it every time I get dressed you are the best Services Used: Jewelry Did you find this review helpful? Yes Contact this Vendor Your First Name Your Last Name Your Email Send me info via email Request Pricing Send A Message Added to Pros I Know Awards 15 Reviews Bca2015 logo

• 1362 buffington st Upland, 91784 See on map
    Location of (Sandra Nicole Designs)