1362 buffington st, Upland, CA 91784 Map · Phone number

About Sandra Nicole Designs

Sandra Nicole Designs ,

We offer our brides coordination, (complete, 3 months, one month or day of)

We can also help our brides with event design, we have a large selection of rental items and work with a very talented floral designer to create the theme or vibe that every bride wishes for her wedding day. Whatever your style is Sandra Nicole Designs can help you achieve it.

And last but not least, we offer a service that brides absolutely loves. We can style your bridal look with exquisite custom made bridal accessories. We can create that special veil and head piece that can be some day an heirloom and we have an extensive inventory of exquisite bridal accessories such as earrings, necklaces etc.,

We have teamed up with a fabulous hairstylist and make up artist you can style your look the same day that you do your preview for hair and make up. Three appointments in one, you can see your complete look before your wedding, it saves your money and time!

Follow Sandra Nicole Designs on

Sandra Nicole Designs 5
Sandra Nicole Designs 6

Tamara · Married on 11/17/2018

She is amazing

We are super thankful for having Sandra by our side on our wedding day. She coordinated everything so beautifully. Sandra made our centerpieces and decorations, just how we had envisioned it. She made sure that everything ran smoothly. Sandra was interacting with our guest and making sure that everyone was ok. Thank you so much Sandra. We definitely recommend her for any future events!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Sandra Nicole Designs's reply:

Dear Tamara and Jorge, it was truly a great experience to work with you, and was so grateful to be able to translate your vision into the actual decor we used to make it your very own!
    We wish you a lifetime of happiness, and thank you again for choosing Sandra Nicole Designs to create the wedding you always dreamed of
    With love and Gratitude,

Sandra
  • Gloria

Gloria Gamboa · Married on 09/01/2018

Authentic and organic!

This review was a long time coming, but i I want to start by saying that I absolutely loved every moment of my wedding!!! I worked with Sandra for her day of coordinator services through the venue I booked (@uplandeventsandbanquetcenter). I want to share that Sandra went far above and beyond what other day of coordinators would ever do. She was more like my partial planner and she helped me so so much during this process.
    I am an anxious person, a total control freak and was so worried about how everything would turn out. I was difficult for me to trust someone and believe me when I tell you that I went through various interviews with other planners and coordinators before I decided I would work exclusively with Sandra.
    Sandra made our wedding dreams happen for my husband and I! She met with me initially to create a dream wedding board and the entire process was so organic and comforting that I knew we had made the right choice! We probably met over 6 times in total and she was able to answer every question and comfort every freak out moment I had.
    Sandra has such an easy, loving and light spirit to her. I loved every moment we worked with her! She was accommodating and patient throughout the entire process and made me feel so at ease about our wedding day.

Sandra helped me come up with a vision for my wedding, connected me with the vendors we would be working with and the day of, created a timeline with us and in the end, everyone showed up like they were supposed to. Sandra will take care of you and your future spouse and make you feel at ease. She knows what she’s doing folks!
    I forgot to mention that she also does floral services!!! I showed her my vision for my wedding day flowers, told her all the wild flowers I wanted to see and boy did she deliver!!! I told her that I wanted a wild flower look to all my arrangements and wanted them to look like they were picked from a flower covered hill. She turned my vision into reality all while keeping in mind my tight budget.

If you have any doubts about working with Sandra, please don’t! Trust me when I tell you that she will deliver!!

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Sandra Nicole Designs 11
    Sandra Nicole Designs 12

Sandra Nicole Designs's reply:

Gloria and Emmanuel:

It warms my heart to read your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you every step of the way. I love what I do and I am passionate about delivering what my beautiful couples have in mind. You have made my day, and it encourages me to keep doing what I love!
    Thank you again, for choosing us, and may God and the Universe grant you a very happy married life!
    Cheeers to Mr and Mrs. Torres!!!

Patty · Married on 04/28/2018

Sandra coordinated my wedding. Since day one she was on top of every detail that I wanted. She coordinated all the vendors and made sure that everything I wanted was accounted for. Her design style is eloquent and affordable especially when you're on a budget. There are no words to describe just how perfect our special day was and it was all thanks to Sandra.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Sandra Nicole Designs FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories, Handcrafted

• Rickety Swank Vintage Rentals & Industrial Farm Tables
    Rickety Swank Vintage Rentals & Industrial Farm Tables Wedding Rentals

Sandra the gal behind the name, Sandra Nicole Designs, is very friendly, professional and up beat. We have worked with her on a number of events and photo shoots, she has a wonderful eye for fashion design and style. She can take any theme or set up and make it beautiful. Her experience is evident in her work product and history of positive client feedback.

• Kelly Robertson
    Kelly Robertson Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sandra Nicole's work is more than just amazing! Sandra Nicole Designs is a bride's dream-come true with years of experience and God-Given talent in bridal styling. They truly listen to their clients and will help select and if necessary, create, the perfect bridal accessories to include jewelry, headpieces and veils,hair combs/clips and more. They are known to travel to clients and will handle "911" calls! I know that they will also bring jewelry options to dress fittings - who does that!?! Sandra Nicole Designs has wonderful referrals to include the perfect dressmaker or alterations specialists, master cake makers, florists, hair and makeup artists and more! Their pricing is reasonable especially considering the specialized services they provide. I am proud to have worked with Sandra Nicole Designs in the past and always look forward to an elegant event when I hear I'm working a wedding that includes them. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Grace 1 Review 11/17/2012 5.0 Very helpful! She took the time to really tailor the jewelry and accessories to your needs. She was very friendly and made sure I really loved how I would look on my wedding day! I highly recommend her! Services Used: Jewelry Did you find this review helpful? Yes Profile Picture Elena 1 Review 08/02/2012 5.0 I loved your service and have recommended other brides to you, I absultliy love love my veil and head peace I love it so much it's hanging up in my bathroom right by my mirror so I can see it every time I get dressed you are the best Services Used: Jewelry Did you find this review helpful? Yes Contact this Vendor Your First Name Your Last Name Your Email Send me info via email Request Pricing Send A Message Added to Pros I Know Awards 15 Reviews Bca2015 logo

• 1362 buffington st Upland, 91784 See on map