1362 buffington st, Upland, CA 91784 Map · Phone number

About Sandra Nicole Designs

Sandra Nicole Designs ,

We offer our brides coordination, (complete, 3 months, one month or day of)

We can also help our brides with event design, we have a large selection of rental items and work with a very talented floral designer to create the theme or vibe that every bride wishes for her wedding day. Whatever your style is Sandra Nicole Designs can help you achieve it.

And last but not least, we offer a service that brides absolutely loves. We can style your bridal look with exquisite custom made bridal accessories. We can create that special veil and head piece that can be some day an heirloom and we have an extensive inventory of exquisite bridal accessories such as earrings, necklaces etc.,

We have teamed up with a fabulous hairstylist and make up artist you can style your look the same day that you do your preview for hair and make up. Three appointments in one, you can see your complete look before your wedding, it saves your money and time!

Follow Sandra Nicole Designs on

look book 01 326

28 Reviews for Sandra Nicole Designs

Tamara · Married on 11/17/2018

She is amazing

We are super thankful for having Sandra by our side on our wedding day. She coordinated everything so beautifully. Sandra made our centerpieces and decorations, just how we had envisioned it. She made sure that everything ran smoothly. Sandra was interacting with our guest and making sure that everyone was ok. Thank you so much Sandra. We definitely recommend her for any future events!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Sandra Nicole Designs's reply:

Dear Tamara and Jorge, it was truly a great experience to work with you, and was so grateful to be able to translate your vision into the actual decor we used to make it your very own! We wish you a lifetime of happiness, and thank you again for choosing Sandra Nicole Designs to create the wedding you always dreamed of With love and Gratitude, Sandra

Patty · Married on 04/28/2018

Sandra coordinated my wedding. Since day one she was on top of every detail that I wanted. She coordinated all the vendors and made sure that everything I wanted was accounted for. Her design style is eloquent and affordable especially when you're on a budget. There are no words to describe just how perfect our special day was and it was all thanks to Sandra.

Merle · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I got married June 10th 2017. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful! We were planning for a year and leading up to the date we ran into so many of life's unfortunate crossroads. It was very hard for me to concentrate on planning but Sandra was there to help guide me through the entire wedding process. We rented lots of beautiful things from her that made my rustic ideas come to life. Sandra also took time out and did all my flowers and center pieces when I forgot to schedule a florist. On the day of our wedding we had a very large wedding party and Sandra was able to keep everyone on track time wise. She was absolutely amazing with doing all of the setup and take down of everything. We are very thankful for Sandra's help to make our wedding day one to remember.

Sandra Nicole Designs FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories, Handcrafted

• Rickety Swank Vintage Rentals & Industrial Farm Tables
    Rickety Swank Vintage Rentals & Industrial Farm Tables Wedding Rentals

Sandra the gal behind the name, Sandra Nicole Designs, is very friendly, professional and up beat. We have worked with her on a number of events and photo shoots, she has a wonderful eye for fashion design and style. She can take any theme or set up and make it beautiful. Her experience is evident in her work product and history of positive client feedback.

• Kelly Robertson
    Kelly Robertson Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sandra Nicole's work is more than just amazing! Sandra Nicole Designs is a bride's dream-come true with years of experience and God-Given talent in bridal styling. They truly listen to their clients and will help select and if necessary, create, the perfect bridal accessories to include jewelry, headpieces and veils,hair combs/clips and more. They are known to travel to clients and will handle "911" calls! I know that they will also bring jewelry options to dress fittings - who does that!?! Sandra Nicole Designs has wonderful referrals to include the perfect dressmaker or alterations specialists, master cake makers, florists, hair and makeup artists and more! Their pricing is reasonable especially considering the specialized services they provide. I am proud to have worked with Sandra Nicole Designs in the past and always look forward to an elegant event when I hear I'm working a wedding that includes them. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Grace 1 Review 11/17/2012 5.0 Very helpful! She took the time to really tailor the jewelry and accessories to your needs. She was very friendly and made sure I really loved how I would look on my wedding day! I highly recommend her! Services Used: Jewelry Did you find this review helpful? Yes Profile Picture Elena 1 Review 08/02/2012 5.0 I loved your service and have recommended other brides to you, I absultliy love love my veil and head peace I love it so much it's hanging up in my bathroom right by my mirror so I can see it every time I get dressed you are the best Services Used: Jewelry Did you find this review helpful? Yes Contact this Vendor Your First Name Your Last Name Your Email Send me info via email Request Pricing Send A Message Added to Pros I Know Awards 15 Reviews Bca2015 logo

• 1362 buffington st Upland, CA 91784 See on map