Sandra Nicole Designs Reviews

Sandra Nicole Designs 6
Sandra Nicole Designs 7

Kay Chanea · Married on 04/27/2019

Best of the Best

I will recommend Sandra to anyone who is planning an event or looking for an event coordinator. Sandra goes above and beyond to make her clients happy. Her biggest concern is to make your special day perfect and take the load off your shoulder. She definitely took the load off not only from my shoulders, but also from my parents who were stressing more than me.
    She is professional, talented, and passionate about her job. Which makes her even more trustworthy and reliable specially when you're planning a big event. Most of us don't have experience in planning such big events and we can only have visions of what we think we want. Sandra's experiences and talent can turn that vision and idea into reality.

Sent on 07/12/2019

My Dear Kay:
    You and your husband and family were a true pleasure to work with! Thank you for choosing Sandra Nicole Designs to help you out executing your wedding plans.
    Cheers to a happy happy married life!

With gratitude,

Sandra

Tamara · Married on 11/17/2018

She is amazing

We are super thankful for having Sandra by our side on our wedding day. She coordinated everything so beautifully. Sandra made our centerpieces and decorations, just how we had envisioned it. She made sure that everything ran smoothly. Sandra was interacting with our guest and making sure that everyone was ok. Thank you so much Sandra. We definitely recommend her for any future events!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Sandra Nicole Designs's reply:

Dear Tamara and Jorge, it was truly a great experience to work with you, and was so grateful to be able to translate your vision into the actual decor we used to make it your very own!
    We wish you a lifetime of happiness, and thank you again for choosing Sandra Nicole Designs to create the wedding you always dreamed of
    With love and Gratitude,

Sandra
  • Gloria

Gloria Gamboa · Married on 09/01/2018

Authentic and organic!

This review was a long time coming, but i I want to start by saying that I absolutely loved every moment of my wedding!!! I worked with Sandra for her day of coordinator services through the venue I booked (@uplandeventsandbanquetcenter). I want to share that Sandra went far above and beyond what other day of coordinators would ever do. She was more like my partial planner and she helped me so so much during this process.
    I am an anxious person, a total control freak and was so worried about how everything would turn out. I was difficult for me to trust someone and believe me when I tell you that I went through various interviews with other planners and coordinators before I decided I would work exclusively with Sandra.
    Sandra made our wedding dreams happen for my husband and I! She met with me initially to create a dream wedding board and the entire process was so organic and comforting that I knew we had made the right choice! We probably met over 6 times in total and she was able to answer every question and comfort every freak out moment I had.
    Sandra has such an easy, loving and light spirit to her. I loved every moment we worked with her! She was accommodating and patient throughout the entire process and made me feel so at ease about our wedding day.

Sandra helped me come up with a vision for my wedding, connected me with the vendors we would be working with and the day of, created a timeline with us and in the end, everyone showed up like they were supposed to. Sandra will take care of you and your future spouse and make you feel at ease. She knows what she’s doing folks!
    I forgot to mention that she also does floral services!!! I showed her my vision for my wedding day flowers, told her all the wild flowers I wanted to see and boy did she deliver!!! I told her that I wanted a wild flower look to all my arrangements and wanted them to look like they were picked from a flower covered hill. She turned my vision into reality all while keeping in mind my tight budget.

If you have any doubts about working with Sandra, please don’t! Trust me when I tell you that she will deliver!!

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Sandra Nicole Designs 8
    Sandra Nicole Designs 9
    Sandra Nicole Designs 10
    Sandra Nicole Designs 11
    Sandra Nicole Designs 12
    Sandra Nicole Designs 13

Gloria and Emmanuel:

It warms my heart to read your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you every step of the way. I love what I do and I am passionate about delivering what my beautiful couples have in mind. You have made my day, and it encourages me to keep doing what I love!
    Thank you again, for choosing us, and may God and the Universe grant you a very happy married life!
    Cheeers to Mr and Mrs. Torres!!!

Patty · Married on 04/28/2018

Sandra coordinated my wedding. Since day one she was on top of every detail that I wanted. She coordinated all the vendors and made sure that everything I wanted was accounted for. Her design style is eloquent and affordable especially when you're on a budget. There are no words to describe just how perfect our special day was and it was all thanks to Sandra.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Merle · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I got married June 10th 2017. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful! We were planning for a year and leading up to the date we ran into so many of life's unfortunate crossroads. It was very hard for me to concentrate on planning but Sandra was there to help guide me through the entire wedding process. We rented lots of beautiful things from her that made my rustic ideas come to life. Sandra also took time out and did all my flowers and center pieces when I forgot to schedule a florist. On the day of our wedding we had a very large wedding party and Sandra was able to keep everyone on track time wise. She was absolutely amazing with doing all of the setup and take down of everything. We are very thankful for Sandra's help to make our wedding day one to remember.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Angelica · Married on 03/25/2017

Sandra was more than our family expected. She was so professional, and treated our guest with such kindness. Sandra took on so many duties to help make our event such success. She not only made sure things were running smoothly and looking great, but she also wanted to be sure our family enjoyed the event at the fullest. She went above and beyond in everything she did. Our family is so appreciative of her attention.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Amy · Married on 02/28/2017

Sandra and her daughter Nicole helped my mother plan and decorate my bridal shower. The theme was a lovely afternoon tea with the bride to be. Everything about the shower exceeded my expectations from the detailed table settings with romantic flowers to the delicious tea sandwiches and delectable desserts. Sandra set up an area for everyone to try on hats and fascinators so they could tag themselves with the hashtag #loveisbrewing4amy. This mother daughter duo are all about the details and all about making you happy.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Raeshae · Married on 01/02/2017

Sandra is the best person you could ask to help with your wedding from custom accessories to go with your perfect dress to decorating your entire wedding or baby shower! I have worked with her on a multitude of occasions and she is definitwit the best! She creates such beautiful designs to fit any theme or if you have an idea of your own she can work her magic and make you the perfect pice for your perfect day!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Sandra was amazing!! We came to her kind of last second and she was still able to help us have an gorgeous wedding!! Any one planking a wedding should defiantly go talk to Sandra.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Mary · Married on 10/22/2016

Sandra is a true professional and so very talented at what she does. She is passionate about creating your perfect bridal look and making you feel incredible on your special day. She helped me create a Pinterest board for my look and even pinned items she thought I would like to get a sense of my style. When she presented her top items for me to choose from she nailed it! I couldn't have been happier and felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her. You will not be sorry you chose to have help in styling your look with Sandra, she is the best!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Tanya · Married on 07/16/2016

Sandra was an absolutely amazing to work with! I highly recommend her and her services.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Christina · Married on 05/15/2015

Sandra is such an awesome individual! I had the pleasure of meeting her at a bridal show in Ontario. She styled my jewelry. I ended up purchasing some AMAZING pieces which included a bling headpiece and earrings. She also connected me to a friend of hers to custom make my wedding dress as I was having trouble with one I ordered online. Sandra provides top notch customer service! She is so fun, energetic, honest and helpful!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Caroline · Married on 02/14/2015

Sandra was extremely helpful. She was very professional and she is very very talented. She was able to help me out right away, and catered to all my wants and desires. She created a beautiful custom veil for my wedding day and helped me find beautiful accessories. Sandra was a pleasure to work with. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful and stylish accessories. Whatever your vision is Sandra can help bring it to life!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Sandra was a pleasure to work with! She made it so easy to find the perfect jewelry to go with my dress. It was also very convenient that she was able to bring all of her options to my dress fitting. Her prices are very reasonable with the type of service she provides. Sandra and Nicole are super sweet and I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Laura · Married on 10/04/2014

I gave Sandra Nicole Design's a five rating because they are simply unique and beautiful! I am so glad to have met Sandra at a bridal fair. She made my experience in searching for jewelry and accessories stressfree. During our styling session, Sandra took the time to show me her collection and gave me several options, of which I was indecisive, due to her great selection. However, Sandra helped me find the perfect veil, earrings, and hairpiece to compliment my dress and gave me that elegant look I was looking for. I am 100% satisfy and I would highly recommend her as your stylist!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Heather · Married on 08/17/2014

It was such a blessing to work with Sandra for such an important day in my life! She's a sweetheart and has a true talent. She exceeded all my expectations and I would definetly use her for other events!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Samantha · Married on 06/28/2014

Sandra was great to work with. She custom created some pieces for my bride on very short notice.

Sent on 07/12/2014

Taylor · Married on 03/21/2014

Was very happy that I heard about Sandra Nicole Designs! I drove to Sandra's house with my dress and my veil to change into, and we just tried out different styles and jewelry until I found what I wanted. She was very helpful and she definitely listened to what I wanted for my wedding look. I ended up being unsure of the color flower I wanted for my hair and she made two different ones so that I could be sure I picked what I wanted! I am very happy with how everything turned out, and can't wait to see it all together on my wedding day!

P.S. You can't beat her prices! And she is very flexible with your busy schedule !

Sent on 02/08/2014

I found Sandra Nicole designs in a magazine. I was looking for a statement necklace and my wedding was only a week away. Sandra emailed me photos of jewelry the same night I called, even though it was a Sunday night. She made sure I was able to receive my necklace and earrings in time and personally went to UPS to mail them. Unfortunately, the morning of the wedding I hadn't receive my package. Sandra called me to let me know she was on top of tracking my purchase. Ten minutes before I walked down the aisle my friend walked in the door with a small package - my jewelry! I put it on, had no mirror so just walked into the church. I felt so great regardless, and received so many wonderful compliments about how great I looked and what an amazing necklace I had. Sandra knew exactly what I wanted and provided with quick, personal and attentive service. Give her a call!! You won't be disapointed!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Tricia · Married on 10/12/2013

Sandra helped me plan my "Wedding Day Look." I already had purchased my dress and veil, and she help me with other accessories: jewelry, and headpiece. I also purchase all my bridesmaids jewelry through her. I loved the experience of going to her home and picking out things and trying them on; rather than having to go to multiple stores. Also, the prices are great!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Laura · Married on 08/10/2013

I had an awesome experience with Sandra. She is very fashionable, trendy, professional and best of all down to earth. She has a keen eye for picking up a bride's taste and personality which she uses to offer a range of accessory options. I highly recommend her!

Andrea · Married on 06/21/2013

It was great working with Sandra. She custom made my veil and it came out perfect, coordinating with my wedding dress. In addition, I also purchased my earrings, necklace, and bracelet ... and they looked so beautiful. I felt like a princess thanks to Sandra. I would definitely recommend Sandra Nicole Designs to all my friends.

Grace · Married on 11/17/2012

Very helpful! She took the time to really tailor the jewelry and accessories to your needs. She was very friendly and made sure I really loved how I would look on my wedding day! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/08/2014

Elena · Married on 08/02/2012

I loved your service and have recommended other brides to you, I absultliy love love my veil and head peace I love it so much it's hanging up in my bathroom right by my mirror so I can see it every time I get dressed you are the best

Cris · event on 04/20/2013

Excellent attention to detail and quick turnaround. Thank you for your professionalism!

Sent on 02/13/2014