Corona, CA 92879 Map · Phone number

About A Blissful Soirée

A Blissful Soirée is a full event planning and design company serving the Inland Empire, Orange County and Los Angeles County. We are here to help you plan your special occasion and provide design services to your specific needs. We believe that each client should have their soirée just as they imagined with the least amount of worry throughout the planning process, as well as the day of. We are passionate about what we do and put 100% into any task given to us.

Please visit our website or contact Chrystal at chrystal@ablissfulsoiree.com for more information regarding your soirée!

Follow A Blissful Soirée on

13771671010206253409699129246649
1381158101020623748760711932596824

23 Reviews for A Blissful Soirée

Grace · Married on 09/10/2016

We absolutely LOVED working with Chrystal and her team at A Blissful Soirée!

Chrystal is a kind, patient and detail oriented person who knows how to make you feel calm and well taken care of all the days leading up to the big day! She was so accessible whenever I had any questions whether they be small or big. Most importantly, she understands the stresses that go behind preparing for a wedding and offers an open ear and heart to her clients. She's been wonderful to work with!

Chrystal & Lyssie, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our big day so magical and helping us keep focused on what was most important: each other!!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Chrystal and Lauren were great!
    They helped with creating timelines and made sure we were on top of everything!
    We recommend them to coordinate your wedding to help make it special and run smoothly! Both of them helped me get the leftover cake in the car, made sure we got a photobooth photo together (sounds like it'd be easy - no time!), met with us more than enough times to make sure everything was put together perfectly. ABOVE AND BEYOND! Chrystal also gave me/bridesmaid updates often to let us know what we should be doing and to make sure we are on schedule - very helpful. They were very nice, sweet, and made us feel very comfortable. So thankful to have had them.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Lilie · Married on 05/21/2016

Chrystal is a complete pleasure to work with. No matter how organized I tried to be, when our wedding day approached, everything was a tad difficult to keep in line. Chrystal reviewed all of our contracts and knew every detail about our wedding day, and reminded us on important dates and payment deadlines. It was really refreshing to say the least. I have worked with many event coordinators before for other events, but the one quality that I really loved about Chrystal was her sense of calmness. I like people who are calm under pressure because it keeps me calm, and I feel like everything is under control. This one quality is hard to find. Also her timeline-making skills are incredible. Most coordinators write up a very simple/top-level break-down of the day, but Chrystal is the most detailed I have ever seen.

Don't be fooled by her kindness though. There is a BOSS inside of her to ensure perfection!

I was introduced to Chrystal through one of my best friends who hired Chrystal for her own wedding, and my friend couldn't say enough positive things about the service Chrystal and her team provided on the day of her wedding. And now, I am happy to highly recommend A Blissful Soiree to all of my friends, family, and the WeddingWire community!

Do yourself a favor and hire Chrystal. It's the best decision you can make for yourself. She can work with your budget, and make sure everything is running smoothly on your important day. I told her I only wanted to have fun on my wedding day when everyone told me it's impossible, Chrystal made it possible. I didn't have to deal with a single complaint or put out any fires. She had all of the decorations up, made sure vendors were on time, made sure we were on schedule, catered to my crayzayyy family, took care of final payments, and afterwards even knew where things were packed and who took what. My wedding day was a freaking dream!

Sent on 06/28/2016

A Blissful Soirée FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Corona, 92879 See on map