Long Beach, CA 90804 Map · Phone number

About Sampaguita Events

Our company consults, plans, and coordinates all types of events from weddings to showers to birthday parties leaving with you with an everlasting impression of your special day!

All of our products are custom made from scratch and designed to your liking.

Our packages vary depending on the needs of each client.

Follow Sampaguita Events on

photo33
06a5e4aaf8fa711c 1345064060090 IMG0481

23 Reviews for Sampaguita Events

Tracy · Married on 06/03/2017

My sister had a destination wedding planned for June 2017 in CA. Myself living in Southern California, I was able to find Aimee at Sampaguita Events and she gladly took on wedding planning duties for an event a couple hours away from her office location. Aimee took the time to travel with my mom and I to the venue and also communicated well with my sister with frequent check-ins over the phone, Skype and email. Her commitment was strong those last few days as my sister and future brother in law flew into town a couple days before the wedding - coordinating minute by minute tasks ensuring the Bride and Groom were comfortable with all the details.

On the day of the rehearsal, Aimee was warm and took charge of our large wedding party and took us through the parts of the ceremony. Then on the Big Day of she led our family crew of helpers to set up the venue in the time allotted, her staff took care of all the elements of the wedding, communicated well with the DJ and other vendors and kept the agenda going the entire evening all the way through clean up. We appreciate Aimee and she is definitely part of the family now with her excellent planning, coordination and execution of my sister’s beautiful June wedding.

Sent on 11/15/2017

katherine · Married on 05/20/2017

Aimee was such a great person to work with. She took the time into designing our invitations until we got to the perfect one. She is so caring and enthusiastic and it reflects in her work. I highly recommend Aimee for invitations and any other event planning needs.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Christine · Married on 10/10/2015

Aimee and her assistant Jackie were awesome, they are the perfect wedding coordinator duo.

Aimee was not only our day of coordinator, but she helped us prepare for our wedding three months prior – meeting with us 3-4 times/month, creating and printing our place cards and menu card, organizing a timeline, building our inventory list, compiling vendor questions, and making sure everything was always in place to make our wedding would come together the way we wanted it to be. Aimee was so easy to work with and communicating with her was no problem at all, whether it was through email, text or a phone call. No matter what, there was always a response and results from her. She was always very reliable, which was very important!

Aimee and Jackie were on point the day of the wedding. Everything turned out perfectly and they were on top of everything and to the T with the timeline. From the ceremony to the reception everything ran smoothly and best of all they got along with the whole wedding party and our guests. With 270 people and about 30 people in our whole wedding party, I give them an A+ for making sure everything ran smoothly. I didn’t have to worry about anything! The reception was set up beautifully as I would imagined and was just absolutely perfect. Thank you Sampaguita Events for all your hard work in helping put together our dream wedding – incredible job! Thank you Sampaguita Events for allowing me to be stress free the day of and making the day as seamless as possible and absolutely perfect!

Thank you Aimee for not only being our wedding coordinator, but also for being a great friend and helping us get through the months prior to our wedding day. I definitely recommend Sampaguita Events for future brides. They are very professional, fun and easy to work with. We love you and can’t THANK YOU enough Aimee and Jackie…SAMPAGUITA EVENTS is awesome!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Award

Sampaguita Events FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Letterpress, Printing
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2