Samia's Studios

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,850 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,850 Most Popular Price

Samia鈥檚 Studios is a wedding photography studio created for couples looking to have their story captured in the most authentic way possible. Samia documents each wedding herself. She is deeply inspired by her clients and their story and creaitng a unique experience for each one. She is deeply invested in getting to know each couple that she comes into contact with. She invests a lot of time in to ensure she is the right fit for clients, as well as invests a lot of time and attention to detail throughout the wedding planning process.

Samia believes deeply that the power of photographs are in the story they are telling, and that the best way to plan for the best wedding photography is to plan around light. Each wedding collection includes an engagement session to help you learn posing, as well as a light-based wedding day timeline to help you set up for the best photography. Samia also encourages doing a walkthrough of the venue together before the wedding, to help with positioning of decor and overall vision. Her style of work could be described as candid, true to color, and timeless.

Love is something that should be celebrated and cherished. She understands that her clients are planning the most important day of their lives, she has made documenting it exactly right, the most important thing in hers.

If you are ready to chat about your wedding, it's only her favorite thing to talk about! :)

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,850

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Quayla
    Quayla J. Getting married on 09/11/2022

Samia is amazing

Samia was AMAZING. I initially chose Samia because of the amount of romance and genuine love that she captures in her photos and she did not disappoint. We did our engagement photos with her and this was our first professional photography experience. Samia made us feel like NATURALS. She gave great direction and offered amazing advice for our wedding planning. We absolutely love our photos and have so many to choose from!
  • Becky
    Becky H. Married on 06/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Samia is an extremely talented photographer and a pleasure to work with!

Samia is an outstanding photographer. She is professional, friendly, extremely kind and a pleasure to work with. She took a wonderful variety of photographs and was creative about the use of lighting and where we took them. She was flexible and accommodating even when we were nervous about how the weather would affect our photos. She was really good at communicating both during the photos (getting us to feel natural and capturing really special moments) and in getting us the photos after. I highly recommend Samia!
  • illustration stars

Team

Samia
Samia
OWNER

Hi! I鈥檓 Samia, and I have photographed over 100 weddings, and have been recognized in newspapers and online blogs such as The Knot, Borrowed and Blue, The Breeze, and Study Breaks magazine. You should know that on a deserted island I would probably die if they didn鈥檛 have iced chai tea lattes, thrift stores, or books. I don鈥檛 alwayssss make my bed, and I would watch Pretty Woman or Steel Magnolias a thousand times in a row.

If I could only tell you one thing about working with me looks like, I would tell you about my heart. I would tell you that I care so much. I understand that you are planning the the most important day of your life, and documenting it exactly right is the most important thing in mine.

Washington Washington, DC, 22030
5405220067
Location of (Samia's Studios)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding