70 Center Street, Hyannis, MA 02601 Map · Phone number

About Samantha Welch

As a wedding makeup artist I work with many brides on and off Cape Cod and I am honored to a part of your special day. Airbrush makeup techniques are used to create long lasting beautiful makeup, and tattoo coverage. I provide natural makeup to full coverage makeup, depending on your wants and needs.

Follow Samantha Welch on

6adf5f9cb82d01a4 Bridget OE

4 Reviews for Samantha Welch

• Ayla

Ayla Smith · Married on 11/08/2018

Made us girls look like princesses

I have been going to Samantha for the last 5 years for my facials and was so excited to use her make up services for my wedding, she looks amazing always 🙂. Needless to say, samatha made myself, maids of honor and my mother look absolutely stunning. I could hardly believe my reflection when she handed me the mirror. My make up held throughout the entire day and night with only a slight touch up needed for my lipstick. I highly recommend Samantha’s services for your beauty needs and skincare health, the PCA line she uses is amazing!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Samantha Welch's reply:

Dear Ayla, thank you for your kind words. You made such a beautiful bride, it has been a pleasure working with you over the years. I am truly touched by your thoughtful sentiment.

Ryan · Married on 08/26/2017

Samantha did my bridal makeup on my wedding day. We met prior for a trial and I left smiling ear to ear. I love makeup and can be picky about some things- she listened to what I loved and adapted instantly to achieve look I wanted. On my wedding day, she made me feel relaxed and beautiful. She oozes professionalism and is very sweet. I would LOVE to have my makeup done by her again and highly suggest her to anyone! P.s She even brings her own chair and lighting so you really feel like a rock star ;)

Sent on 12/01/2017

Krista · Married on 06/17/2017

Thank you to Samantha for the beautiful make up she did for my wedding on 6-17-2017 at the Provincetown Inn! Not only did she do a fantastic job on the make up, she was also great company to have on such an important morning. Samantha managed to get everyone on my list done even though I added people right up to the last minute. She did make up for every age...from 7 to 80! Samantha made all of us look gorgeous and we received compliments throughout the day and night (everyone loved the lashes!) I can't say enough good things about Samantha...she is professional, responsive, and fun. I highly recommend Samantha!! She was perfect in every way!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Samantha Welch FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 105.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Facials
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Threading
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 70 Center Street Hyannis, 02601 See on map
    Location of (Samantha Welch)